FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedshes wallking now

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: shes wallking now
    Posted: 15 May 2005 at 6:19pm
hey everyone just wanted to let you all no my daughter is walking full on now shes like a wind up doll its so cute just had to let you no.

Rachel & Brianna
mother to Brianna, Amelia & Mathew.

Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 7:49pm
Yay Brianna! They are funny when they start walking, kind of drunk and wobbly!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 7:58pm
especially when they are still so tiny.. they really do look like little dollies. lol.

Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 8:29pm
oh wow thats so cute! Very early what a smartie pants.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
kas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 May 2005 at 8:50pm
My neice is so clever it must run in the family because Blair was walking early aswell, he now thinks she is more fun because they can sort of run around together.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 10:22am
I remember my brother started walking when he was 8 months old. He was zooming all over the place on his tricycle when he was only one year old....that I thought was fast. But 10 months is perfect....congratulations Brianna!

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 12:34pm
wow that's cool!!! trouble tho
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 1:18pm
I can't wait til Jake can walk....well, as I look around the flat...maybe I can wait!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 1:34pm
yep, our house is not baby-that-can-walk proof. paris was older, and easier to sort out...
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 4:25pm
yip it is trouble she is into everything if shes into something shes not meant to be and she heres you coming shes trys to run and falls over its really fynny.

Rachel & Brianna

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 7:20pm
Wow go Brianna you clever little girl!!!
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 7:35pm
hey, is briana related to you guys too Kas? wow, you've got the whole family on here!
kas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2005 at 9:48pm
Yep she's my neice her mum is my sister.  Yep we got the whole family in on oh baby
angel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2005 at 10:27pm
Thats so neat, Ella is teasing me with 1 or 2 steps every now and again - but she did do 4 in a row the other night!!! Not far off it
Aimee
Ella - 5.5 years old!
Toby - nearly 3 years old!
bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2005 at 9:41am
Yeah i bet shes not far off it Brianna started taking a couple of steps then all of a sudden she was being really clever and walking everwhere

Rachel & Brianna

Post Reply Post Reply