FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat a night...............

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
emmaohara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaohara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What a night...............
    Posted: 07 May 2007 at 7:28am
Ok long post ahead

Went for a little walk yesterday to clear my head and started to feel a bit "funny", I really ached 'down there' and had just got home when my back started to ache really badly and my stomach start to cramp heaps.

Thought it was just more of the same so we went round to our friends but was feeling really dizzy and tired and ill so came home went straight to the loo and I was literally weeing blood non stop.

Rang the midwife and she told me to go straight to A & E, I was hesitant as we have a bubba and it was his tea time and well obviously I wasn't thinking straight!, DH eventually dragged me to the hospital where it was soo busy but they rushed me in.

Took my stats, my heart beat was 139, my blood pressure 160 over something ridiculous and a fever. The nurse was soo lovely explaining that I was probably having a miscarriage ( yup I know that one) and the doctor was even nicer.

I was still bleeding very heavily so they put me on a drip and made me lay there for 5 hours arrrrrrrrr, my bubba needed his bed so I sent DH and him home and sat staring at the walls,listening to people being ill, it was pretty rough

After 5 hours I rang the bell and begged to be sent home, my bloods had come back and my white blood cell count was up which meant I could have an infection, I said I felt fine and would come back if I felt worse but there was no way i was going to sleep there, ( they had tunred the lights out in my cubicle but it was sooo noisy)

I promised I would get an ambulance straight back if I started to bleed like that again or felt feverish and hurray they let me go, they honestly were the nicest people ever and even paid for me to get home in a taxi.

Got home and DH had fed and put bubba to bed and he slept 11 hours no waking at all, which is VERY rare so he has a new job now, putting Ben to sleep ( apparently,rocking for 10 minutes did it!)

Have to go back into hospital this morning for a scan to see whats left I guess, still got bad cramps but bleeding has slowed and i passed a big clot this morning so I guess that was "the cluster of cells" as the midwife put it.

Just wanted to get all this out, had a very low point last nigth by myself in the hospital all I wanted was to be home and cuddling my baby and I wondered what we'd done moving to Gisborne with my no family.

Fingers crossed for a smoother day today.
Sponsored Links

AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 7:47am
so sorry.

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 7:51am

oh hun i am so sorry....i know its hard, but rest up if you can and we are all here for you

ellabellame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellabellame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 7:57am
oh you poor thing! that's awful!

bumblefoot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bumblefoot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 7:58am
Really sorry to hear you had such a rough night, heres hoping for a better next few days hun
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 8:26am
big hugs
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 8:52am
Big hugs Emma. I hope today is a little kinder on you, and that the scan shows the worst of the bleeding is over for you.
Yay for Ben sleeping so well too - he must have known his Mummy needed her rest.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 9:08am
Yeah what a good boy!

Hope that things ease up for you, hugs.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 10:03am
Thinking of you.
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

Bumble View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bumble Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 10:20am
Big hugs!!! I hope that today is smoother and your little one is a good wee man again......
formerly known as "Bee"

Ethan ~ March 2003 Big 6 year old school boy!
Micah ~ Aug 2008 ~ Smiley pants who loves telephones!
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 10:36am
It sounds like you had a bit of a clean-out, hopefully now that the "cluster" has gone you'll recover a lot quicker. Take it easy after that blood loss, won't you? Do you have any iron tablets in the house, perhaps from your last pregnancy? Otherwise get your mw or someone to prescribe them (or go to the chemist).
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 May 2007 at 11:55am
Big hugs. Thinking of you.
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
 Post Reply Post Reply