FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBack from scan..............

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Back from scan..............
    Posted: 21 May 2005 at 6:21pm
And its a......................girl
So I'm going to have to go shopping

Sponsored Links

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 6:30pm
yay!!! congrats
kas View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 7:39pm
Wow thats so cool congratulations.
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2005 at 9:51pm
Congrats

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 1:00am
congratulations!!!! She'll be here before you know it!!!
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 11:19am
yay!!!!! congrats.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 12:08pm
Yay! Girls are so much fun, and you can get so many cute clothes to dress them up in (until they learn to dress themselves and want to wear gumboots and knickers and not much else lol!)
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 1:21pm
ooh and if she has lots of hair there are those cute little head bands for babies and clips and ponytails... mind you my boys hair is long enuf to tie up too at the mo.

paigesmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote paigesmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2005 at 4:57pm
Congratulations!!!
Karen.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 8:38am
Great news....congrats!

Now you can buy all the girly girl stuff...ohhh I am getting excited for you....

bub View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bub Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:16am
so cool congrats
mother to Brianna, Amelia & Mathew.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 11:27am
I was just reading our old post.......so now you will have a boy and a girl....now that's a perfect family!!!

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 1:38pm
Cool! Congratulations!
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 1:58pm
kewl, congrats!

lol gsmum, am scared of those headbands.. especially on bald babies..
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 3:00pm
roksana unfair - i am having a second boy - does that mean i dont have the perfect family... lol

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2005 at 3:44pm
Oops....sorry.......

I didn’t mean that at all......me and my big mouth!!!!

I think no matter what you have, as long as you and your family are happy and healthy, you have a perfect family!

I want a boy and a girl...but no matter what I end up having...as long as both my children are healthy I will have the perfect family!....I do apologize!

Edited by Roksana

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 8:52am
Thanks everyone.
Hey Roksana, no worries, I do know what you mean.
I went shopping the other day and I think I've got everything I need, clothes wise and bigger stuff. I've already got the cot, bassinet,bath, change table, blankets,car seat, push chair, etc. All I need now is the small things like baby powder etc. I'll get all those when I do the groceries.
Its good to be prepared

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2005 at 9:26am
You are half way now....must be reassuring that you have made it to half way huh?

Two more weeks for me....hope we make it safe and sound.

Yes...you are prepared....the only thing I have is the cot and mattress......I better go and do some shopping too huh?

bonjovi6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bonjovi6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 11:58am
Yep, its great to finally reach the half way mark. It feels like its taken soooooo long to get this far but at the same time, its gone really quick. I know that sounds dumb, but do you know what I mean?
Getting half way doesnt stop me from worrying that something bad will happen though. Every little ache and pain, I think, "what was that, is bubs ok" I also worry that our house wont be ready in time. Whats worse is, we spend every minute we can on it, but there is still heaps to do, even to get it, just livable. I guess I'm just a born worrier.:)

How are you feeling now, are you still bleeding? I just cant imagine what your going through but I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Yep, get out there and do some retail therapy. Have you found out if your having a boy or girl yet?

When you said about a mattress, I just remembered, we have to get another one, because Shauns one was up in storage and the bloody birds s**t all over it, I'm not happy.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2005 at 3:48pm
Oh you sound just like me Bonjovi....I am a (proud) worrier too. And I do know what you mean..It’s been 13 weeks since I found out that I am pregnant, but seems like forever....

We just signed a contract for a house (2 year old). And if all goes well, we move in 16 July. Since it is new, I don’t have to do much...but I don’t like the color of the walls and so I might paint it (But I have loads of helpers).

I stopped bleeding....but every now and then I get a trace of brownish blood....but I feel the bub move, and it seems happy enough. But I worry all the time.

Unfortunately the baby was in a funny position, so we could not tell what we are having!!!! I am so excited to find out!!!

Oh well...you get to go and do some more shopping...cant be all that bad .

Post Reply Post Reply