FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedBoosters

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Boosters
    Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:11am
Which kind of booster do you find 'best'?
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

Sponsored Links

Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Two Blondinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:21am
We've only used microfibre ones and they're great for adding a extra hour or so to the nappy without making the nappy huge
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:22am
I'm using my peapods hemp inserts as boosters atm coz the gremlins just seem to wet thru everything.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 9:24am
I use the microfibre inserts from my small fuzzis, they are good without adding much bulk. I am finding that I need some more though, as we only had about three small fuzzis. Have just ordered some microfibre off greenbeans and think I will make my own - surely it can't be hard to make inserts!
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2007 at 10:17am
the best ever boosters are made of BKT - burley knit terry. one of those in a joel eze fitted lasts my boy all night. they are soft and super absorbent. snazzipants also do a good booster (doubler) that i use with my prefolds cause they have a stay dry liner of microfleece. it depends too on what you want to boost.?
 Post Reply Post Reply