FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTegel Takeouts

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Freesia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Freesia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 5:27am
We had the Thai ones last night and they were a bit spicy for me (I'm not into spicy foods at all) but DP LOVED them. Because you can just pull out however many you want and leave the rest frozen I can have my crumbed ones and he can have the Thai ones They are so handy.
Sponsored Links

Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 11:34am
I use the chicken nuggets for Joshua, and they seem to be pretty good too.
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 12:12pm
Just to butt in here - can anyone have a look ont he back of the packet and tell me if there are any milk products in them?? They sound like something I could bring to work for lunches....if they're dairy free...
Kazzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kazzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 July 2007 at 2:10pm
we tried the thai chicken ones last night, and i couldnt eat them and hubby didnt really like them

love the chicken stnizel (sp) though

AnnC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 July 2007 at 12:42pm
oh i love the thai chkn ones. Although I love spicy foods. Looked on the thai packet and it says it has 'low fat milk powder and egg powder' if that helps.
Ann

Also Mum to Josh (15) and Brooke (10)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12