FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedum... help?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AnnaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: um... help?
    Posted: 07 June 2005 at 8:21am
Hi everyone...

We are planning to get 'preparations' under way for baby number two next month and I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions? (apart from the obvious!!)

As baby number one was a surprise I am not quite sure what I should be looking for in terms of when to start trying? Obviously we know what to do but I was wondering if someone could explain for me in simple terms what to look for physically, as in what signs are there to indicate best times to get active!!?

I know this is simple stuff and i know the general gist but want in all in writing...
Anna and Quinn 10 July 2004
www.quinnariki.blogspot.com
and one more on the way....

Sponsored Links

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 10:43am
hey there congrats on trying for #2!!! the best times to get active are around days 12-14 of ur cycle.Sorry I cant be of anymore help lol,31 for us was a surprise too and when we started trying for #2 we just got active and not thought about the whole ovulation thing.It took us 3 months 2 get pregs with #1 (we werent trying and had only been together 3 mnths b4 i got pregs),and 3 mnths again for #2 which we were trying for.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
gytsrik View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gytsrik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2005 at 5:22pm
Here's a fantastic website that explains all about it called Fertility Friend
Mummybrain - For parents!
AnnaD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnnaD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2005 at 9:51am
Thank you!! That was exactly the type of info I was after!! Very much appreciated!!
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 June 2005 at 9:10pm
We use FF to try and avoid pregnancy
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
nadine05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nadine05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 2:49pm
DOnt forget to get started on folic acid - greatly reduces chance of having a baby with neural tube defects (spina bifida etc) 0.8ngs per day. You need to start this asap before you conceive - good luck!!
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 3:27pm
Everyone seems to have covered your question, but here you go.. some possibly useless info for you.. (dunno how accurate it is, but apparently might be true)lol.. for sex selection, they say for a girl have sex a few days before ovulation, "boy" sperm die off quicker, leaving "girl sperm to do their thing, if you want a boy, have sex as close to ovulation as possible.. "boy" sperm swim faster so are more likely to get to, and fertilise the egg if it has just been released.
good luck
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2005 at 10:39pm
oh yeah,forgot about that theory Janine.come to think of it,i knew around about the day i concieved harmony and can remember it bing around the 12th-13th day of my cycle.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2005 at 1:51pm
yep, i think it was about the same for both my girls..
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Post Reply Post Reply