FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFuzzi Bunz - GOOD NEWS!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Maya View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 1:33pm
JM2CW - but I think your agent leaves a little to be desired. She should be giving you more info and support. I know our OHbaby! Fuzzi agents are great like that.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Sponsored Links

Paws View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 1:36pm
Sorry but HC are not getting in any of the limited edition prints.

Bizzy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

JM2CW - but I think your agent leaves a little to be desired. She should be giving you more info and support.

here here i agree....
AndysMummy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 1:42pm
Just as well really as haven't recovered from paying for this lot yet.

Because I bought a package and now need more boosters and inners will I be allowed them at the package price or will I have to pay full?

How many extra boosters and innners do you think it is best to get? I know it is hard for you to say. I have 19 nappies and only 3 extra inserts and no extra boosters as I didn't know I might need extra boosters. I probably wouldn't have bought so many but when we ordered them (ages ago!!) Andy was still doing about 10+ nappies a day and pooing every 2nd chance. Now of course we are changing HEAPS less! Sigh, never mind. Atleast the nappies will get well rotated and might last even longer! And I can have some in the nappy bag all the time.
Bizzy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 1:56pm
i think your rep should have given you better advice and maybe you should contact Honey child direct and make them aware of their reps shortcomings. (just my opinion tho)

if you wanted you could prob sell some of your fuzzis on TM or here(and you will get a good price if not used very much and with liners)to finance getting more boosters and inserts. and maybe some diff nappies too to see if it is just bubs shape that affects the nappy's performance.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 2:03pm
I think I'll just keep them as we hope to have more babies so they will be used lots.

In fairness the rep didn't know it was going to take about mmm 8 weeks for the nappie to arrive. She told us 2! Alot changes in 8 weeks with a baby.

We can't really afford to try any other nappies. These have cost us $740 so far and we need more extras!! Once the red marks are sorted they will be perfect. Just wish there were some prints.
Two Blondinis View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 4:09pm
Aww Laura - no one thought you were dirty hun! You'd be surprised at the things us Agents hear for example one lady was putting her nappy on BACKWARDS (snaps at the back) So we have to ask those questions first to rule those out.

In the agents defence by the sounds of it you ordered just as the shipping delay started (I was victim to that too and had a lot of orders cancelled, but it was totally out of our (HoneyChild) control.

I also totally agree that if ANYONE receives bad service they should definitely follow it up, there might be a good reason why your Agent hasn't got back to you. Please remember us Agents are all Mums and sometimes we can't be there for our customers - hope that doesn't sound rude?!?!? Just saying that if you follow it up with Honey Child there might be a good reason for her not calling you back i.e. sick kids etc

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 7:09pm
Lol I'd love to see someone try and put one on backwards on my rolling baby. Now that would be funny!

I emailed the agent today. Hopefully she'll reply soon. I totally understand the whole working Mum thing. That's why I'm not ringing her and hounding her or telling you all who she is!. lol

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 2007 at 8:42am
fair enough...

Hope we can all (your agent included) sort the problem out for Andy

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 May 2007 at 11:34am
Agent was meant to be coming this morning but I canceled as had a rough night and just couldn't get ready by 9:30am! Tried Andy on 3rd snap yesterday. Hadn't tried before as looked really loose. No wee wees escaped and only very slight red mark. Means that there is only one more snap to go until he's out of them!!! How could he grow 3 snaps since we first tried them??!! Andy is showing signs of crawling, so hopefully he starts soon and tones up those legs a bit otherwise these nappies aren't going to last very long which will make them insanely expensive!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2007 at 3:53pm
Sorry Laura, was just posting in this topic and just noticed your update.

Don't panic too much about him being on the 3rd snap already as like you say when they crawl they do tone up all over (we've actually gone in a waist snap since she started crawling). The mediums should last you quite a while yet BUT when he does grow out of them sell them on Trade Me. I just sold some for $25 each without inserts! My reserve was only $10

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2007 at 4:00pm
Hi Toni,
Thanks for that. Just doing yet another load of Fuzzis as Andy now won't stop pooping! From one extreme to the other!
We will keep them as we're planning to have lots more little munchkins to poop in them Just need good ol Aunty Flow to return!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2007 at 4:06pm
P.S Wow that's an awesome return on your FB!!

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2007 at 9:27am
ok - well keep in touch and let us know how he goes on the wider setting

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 1:04pm
Hi again.
Is there anyway of getting nappy rash cream stain out of the liners? Look so grotty. Or am I better ogg just replacing them once they look too nasty? Also, even after rincing, and hot washing I'm still getting some poop stains on the liners. Any suggestions on how to get rid of would be much appreciated.

Thanks heaps
busymum View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 1:19pm
Originally posted by AndysMummy AndysMummy wrote:

These have cost us $740 so far and we need more extras!!

If you have 19 FB including inserts and boosters, I'm surprised you are in the position of needing more. You should be able to use half of them in a day while washing and drying the other half. I have 18 inserts for 2 full-time clothie babies and use 6 inserts every night.

PS Krystiana is in mediums and Briona still fits mediums, so you should be okay for sizes.

Edited by busymum

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 1:30pm
Hi BusyMum,
Now that I've got the fitting sorted and aren't using 2 boosters and an inner per nappy everything is fine. Thanks for the info though

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 1:35pm
Originally posted by busymum busymum wrote:

Originally posted by AndysMummy AndysMummy wrote:

These have cost us $740 so far and we need more extras!!

If you have 19 FB including inserts and boosters, I'm surprised you are in the position of needing more. You should be able to use half of them in a day while washing and drying the other half. I have 18 inserts for 2 full-time clothie babies and use 6 inserts every night.

PS Krystiana is in mediums and Briona still fits mediums, so you should be okay for sizes.

The amount required is a personal thing though. Most people with a 10mth old only have 12, we need 20 so go figure

Laura, it's best to ask these kinds of questions on the Cloth nappy thread so that everyone else can offer advice and those new to cloth can benefit, rather than keep bumping this one.

But I would suggest drying your nappies and accessories in the sun (a bit hard with winter coming I know) but the UV will remove the stains. If they are particularly stubborn stains try an oxy whitener.
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 1:36pm
What cream are you using to leave marks? And are you using seperate fleece liners, or do you mean the actual fleece inner of the nap? The sun should get any poo stains out of the fleece. The rash cream stains should come out if you give them a good scrub with dishwashing liquid, then rinse and wash. Hope that helps
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
Maya View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2007 at 4:04pm
Hey ladies, just closing this topic as there are probably a few people interested in the answers to the questions you're asking but might not see them here, so if you have any questions post them in a new topic where they'll catch everyone's attention.
Thanks
Emma
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12