FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWe’re having a....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: We’re having a....
    Posted: 17 May 2007 at 1:55pm
Baby boom! Yay! Check it out here
Sponsored Links

shaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2007 at 7:18pm

I had been thinking that, everywhere I go there are pregnant women and babies. But I thought it was just because I have a new baby and was noticing it more.       
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2007 at 6:52pm
We went to the Ark cafe today and it seemed every second woman was either pregnant or had a small bub.

I've sure done my bit for the population tho
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2007 at 8:45pm
yep seriously darn baby boom, is the fricken reason we have been run off our feet all day, night and arvo for the last 2 weeks, with no signs of letting up, prems, overdues, full termers.. all coming our way.. if we are getting so many i hate to think how many "healthy" babies are going through the hospital right now!! and yep went shopping this evening and nearly every 3rd or 4th chick had a bump or a newbie!

gggggr. spend all day getting babies better and getting em back to their mummies and more come in, in 2's and 3's at a time!!!! It would be fine if we weren't so busy, but right now the baby boom means crazy tiredness for me!!
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

jaz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 May 2007 at 7:00am
Originally posted by Maya Maya wrote:

We went to the Ark cafe today and it seemed every second woman was either pregnant or had a small bub.

You get that through the day I notice. When I was a SAHM with my 11 year old heaps of different people were around during the day. Now they are either retired or new Mum's.
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 8:05pm
Hehe try finding a midwife for December onwards! I tried at least 20 midwives before I begged and pleaded with one to take me on her already doubled workload!
 Post Reply Post Reply