FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhere do you start ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
RunAlot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RunAlot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Where do you start ?
    Posted: 21 May 2007 at 2:10pm
Hi there
I'm new to this site and am in the TTC Stage - but am very interested in the cloth nappies - for when I get lucky!! Was wondering if someone can let me know what the best/cheapest ones to get are that are not with pins I like the ones that look like disposables - but I'm just not sure how much the set up price is or where to start as there seems to be so many places now to buy from so your expertise and advise would be greatful. Many thanks
Sponsored Links

nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 2:15pm
Maybe take a look at our rambly thread called "My foray into cloth nappies"

Then the snazzipants website is a good place to start for comparisons between different types of MCN - www.snazzipants.co.nz

And some of the NZ work at home mums (WAHMs) have really cheap nappies. There is a thread for that too somewhere - I'll bump them up for ya
RunAlot View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RunAlot Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 2:24pm
Thanks for that!
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 2:31pm
The NZ nappy businesses thread is a sticky in this forum thingy. Let me know if you have trouble finding it.
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2007 at 3:04pm
well said nikki...the snazzipants site also offers some good package deals (for when you do need to start buying) that include diff types of nappies. oh and they have just brought out a new "cheap" line of fitted nappies too.

Edited by gandt
 Post Reply Post Reply