FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedcloth flats as inserts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Faraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: cloth flats as inserts
    Posted: 01 June 2007 at 8:46am
I figured using these might be one way to be able to convince DH that we can afford more nappies. So just need to know -
Is there really enough room in a pocket to use the old fashioned cloth flats as inserts?
If so, how do you fold them up?
Do you need to use any other type of booster or liner? (I would imagine these could be quite absorbant but would be wet?)
Thanks girls!
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:07am
Yes there is... you fold them up to a rectangular shape just like any other flat insert. you can use them on their own, they are very absorbent or with other things. i use them with a microfibre insert in my older boys overnight pockets.
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:09am
What Deb said.

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 June 2007 at 9:47am
I agree with what Deb said. They are really absorbent as the insert. I asked the question a few weeks ago and was told they were great. Tried it and they were great.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
 Post Reply Post Reply