FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHelp - please explain

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
floss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help - please explain
    Posted: 05 June 2007 at 3:08pm
Ok cos I am a bit nappy challenged I need some help!

I have been looking at snazzipants cos they are really cute and am a bit confused do you put the nappy on then put a cover over top of it???

And do you have to change the cover everytime you change the nappy or will it last a few goes?

And can some one tell me about sizes and roughly how long each size would last.

Thanks

Edited by floss
Sponsored Links

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 3:22pm
Snazzipants signature naps are a fitted so yes they have a cover over the top, but you don't need to change th cover at every change unless it gets "exploded" on. I found my girls only used one cover per day when we were using flat naps + covers.

Snazzipants have a great sizing chart on their website, and if you email Pippa she'll be able to help you out with fit etc. too.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
MILF View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MILF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 4:20pm
i use snazzi fitteds, and i only generally use one cover a day now that we are past the explosion stage. Jordis is now 6 months old and is still got plenty of room in her size 1 snazzis. i dont expect i will need to look at sizing up for a good 6 months yet at least - but she is pretty little though!
and yes it goes nappy and then cover
Lyla - mum to

Xanthe - my big 4 year old
and
Jordis - 1 year old
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2007 at 4:33pm
the thing i like about fitteds too is that in summer you dont need a cover for just hanging round home ...

i knew a 2 yr old that was still in size 1 snazzis - so it all depends.

but yeah snazzipants has a great sizing chart as well as a great comparison chart - accessible from the products page.
 Post Reply Post Reply