FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTauranga/BOP mums

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tauranga/BOP mums
    Posted: 12 June 2007 at 11:17am
We're going to be in the BOP during the holidays (30 June to 15 July)... anyone keen to have some company? I'm more than happy to escape my family for a little while!

We're not sure if we'll be in the area for the whole two weeks or if we're only going to be there for a few days at the start of the first week... depends on whether or not we're moving, and as Nat has the interview tomorrow, I don't think we'll know for sure until closer to the end of the month.
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Sponsored Links

Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 June 2007 at 6:07pm
Yep Im keen! First week suits me best, and not thurs! Im happy to come to Tauranga for the day!
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 11:31am
Me too if im still in one peice by then where abouts are you staying??
daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 11:36am
If we're up for the whole holidays, we'll be staying the first week in Katikati (my family), then the second week in Tauranga (Nat's family). If we're only up for a few days we'll probably still split it the same way as we're both much more relaxed after time with my inlaws than we are after time with Nat's inlaws.
Kellz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kellz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 11:44am
Lol Amber! I think I will be a bit scared to take u in my car! I dont want u to have your baby in the middle of the Matata Straight or smewhere where theres no monile reception!
BabyHarmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BabyHarmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 4:40pm
I'd be keen to meet you at any date, time - you name it, and I'm sure I'll be around :) I'm in Tauranga, and you're welcome to stop by or if you want to meet for a coffee that could work too.
Meredith
BaAsKa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BaAsKa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 6:17pm
lol! Kellz! i know theres a wee bit of reception in all of those dodgy places! LMAO!!!
LovelyMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovelyMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2007 at 3:10pm
Hi all, how are you all? I havn't posted for awhile!
Erin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Erin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2007 at 11:24pm
Hi there,
i havnt posted on this site for a loonngg time but i would love to meet up with other mums in the area, im 24 and have a 19mth old son and am 20wks preggy with baby #2 & we live in papamoa
kellverona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellverona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 12:04pm
Heya I live in Te Puke and keen to meet up with everyone??? Hope im not too late. When you all meeting and where?? Be cool to meet some OH Baby Mums, hehe.

kellverona View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kellverona Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 June 2007 at 12:05pm
oops I just read first post again hahah. I havnt missed out yay. Will keep an eye out for this post.

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2007 at 11:56am
Okay ladies... my hubby and I have been talking, and we've semi-sorted what we're doing:

We'll be on our way up to Katikati (where we will be staying) on Friday after school finishes, so we won't get there until latish Friday night, and we're staying until Tuesday at this stage. Saturday will be kinda busy, as my MIL's surprise 60th party is Saturday night... and I want to go to church in Tauranga Sunday morning...

How does Monday (2nd July) work for everyone? I know it's short notice, but I would love to meet up with anyone who's interested! Around 10am? You ladies decide on a place, and I'll rock on up with my children in tow! My only request is that it is somewhere Kiya and Josiah aren't going to be bored out of their skulls... maybe McDonalds on Cameron Rd so I can send them into the playground...
floss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 July 2007 at 2:39pm
Hi

Hope that you have a lovely meet up, I would have loved to join you but didn't find this board till today duh!
 Post Reply Post Reply