FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhat a terrible waste

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ginger View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ginger Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What a terrible waste
    Posted: 13 June 2007 at 11:18am
It will break my heart if it turns out that these kids were racing the train.
Cuinn Lachlan 23.1.09 - 22:00
Antonia Helene 4.8.11 - 09:41
Sponsored Links

caraMel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caraMel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 11:57am
God, I can't imagine what their parents must be going through. Losing 2 children... it would rip your heart out.
Mel, Mummy to E: 6, B: 4 and:

MelanieAndBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 12:36pm
Thats really sad!

and scary too.

Me and my sister were driving one time and being silly. We had the music up really loud and drove straight over the train tracks without realising the lights were going off.
We looked back straight away cause we were like "oh sh*t the lights were going!" and the train went past.

That could have been us
Melanie.
Mum to Briahna Robyn, 3yrs
floss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote floss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:17pm
I went to School with both these two and the other passanger, my heart goes out to them today, and my thoughts are with there family what a terrible thing to have to farwell your children
emz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 June 2007 at 7:58pm
Turns out they weren't racing, everyone just assumed that. The police released a statement saying they weren't speeding, and that they possibly just didn't brake in time or didn't see the lights.

Very sad indeed. A friend of mine nearly died last year when he left from the crossing after a train went past, but he didn't see another train coming the other way.
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 8:46am
Oh thats awful!!!! Their poor parents losing 2 children and so tragically.
Mama2two View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mama2two Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 9:19am
And it was the Mothers Birthday the next day. That is just awful

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 8:11pm

Poor family and yep Ginger a terrible waste. That poor mum losing 2 children

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
MelanieAndBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by Sterryn Sterryn wrote:

And it was the Mothers Birthday the next day. That is just awful

Yeah that is so terrible aye. I saw that on the news and nearly cried. Their poor mother!

Edited by Melln
Melanie.
Mum to Briahna Robyn, 3yrs
 Post Reply Post Reply