FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedHow Many Nappies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Travelgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travelgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 3:24pm
Thanks all for the replies - Babyonline is my friend - I will only buy from them now. Another couple I know who have twins use the "Dryups" that you get from babyonline and they swear by them.

Busymum, yes, I am looking forward to it, most of the time, I also suffer from horrendus "What have I done" moments too. I guess that could be normal for most first time mums.

I'll really be able to get excited when I finish work at the end of next month, and when my DH (who is a painter) actually paints the nursery to a standard that I can get in and finish everything else. Not like the rest of our house, which is only ever done 1/2 way, then someone else needs something done
Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 3:49pm
Haha Anna I still get those moments!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travelgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 12:46pm
Well, at least I know I'm not going insane, or thinking in a way that I shouldn't.

On the hunt for a nappy bag at the moment. It's fairly hard to find a large enough bag that is still MANLY enough for DH to carry around without looking like a "goober" - His word, not mine!!
Sarah Beth View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sarah Beth Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 1:07pm
if you are wanting to try some of the odd brand nappeis that baby online and other sell, ask them for samples, not all nappies work for all babies and if you get some samples you can see how they fit and if they leak (Jack leaks in treasures every single time). They should provide you with 1 or 2 for free
Andie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 5:16pm

The samples is a great idea - Ella's like that with some brands so now we just stick with the brands that work on her and that's it. 

I'd also say, don't open any of the packets/boxes or take barcodes off them or anything, as a lot of places let you exchange them for the next size up if you find you can't use them.  I ended up giving away a lot of newborn size naps 'cause I'd de-barcoded them or taken the 'points' off the pack.  (or they changed packaging on me!) Grrr!  The good news for you is - seems the bigger brands have recently updated their packaging so aren't likely to do it again soon. 

Andie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Travelgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 11:17pm
That's handy to know about the samples - Thanks Sarah Beth, and also good to know about the barcosed etc too Andie. Thanks alot
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12