FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedIdeas for left-over pork?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ideas for left-over pork?
    Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:16pm
We had pork roast last night and I'm wondering what to do with the left-overs that could be different. (Usually I just reheat with gravy and roastie veges.) Maybe a sweet and sour pork? Or stir-fry? Any ideas?
Sponsored Links

daikini View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote daikini Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 1:51pm
Fried rice?
Becca, mum of 2 girls & 3 boys
Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 2:00pm
roast pork sandwiches...or rolls.

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 7:54pm
My mum used to always use up roast pork by stirfrying it with a jar of those Kan Tong sweet and sour sauces and serving with rice. There's never leftover pork in our house, himself always demolishes it all!
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
Leelee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 8:53pm
I was going to say sweet and sour pork or like emma said a stir fry with those tinned sauces, the pork rolls sound yum though
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 June 2007 at 10:20pm
When I checked this thread at 5pm there were no replies!!!! I don't get it.

Anyway, I went with sweet and sour pork, chopped it all off the bone and added pineapple, beans, vinegar, leftover gravy (instead of stock and cornflour ), brown sugar, and chucked in leftover peas and carrots from last night too. All in all I'm a bit proud of myself!
 Post Reply Post Reply