FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked’Isn’t it lovely being pregnant?’

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Mikaela View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mikaela Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: ’Isn’t it lovely being pregnant?’
    Posted: 16 June 2007 at 7:39pm
I'm getting sick of people saying this to me!

No, love, it's not - YOU try having simultaneous doses of thrush and haemorrhoids and then tell me how 'glowing' you feel

Ok, rant over
Sponsored Links

Mazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 7:58pm
I remember these comments - they always came at the wrong time!
I was not happy to be pregnant all the time. There are certainly drawbacks and a fair few times I wasn't too sure what I had done. I fully understand your haemorrhoids pain, you poor thing! Rant away!
I enjoyed being pregnant, but not in the way that people expected me to enjoy it, if that makes sense? I found it was quite a personal thing and I was protective of those special moments between me and my belly bubba.

miss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 8:36pm
Oh you poor thing!

i have to say I find the opposite. from about halfway i got - 'oh, you must be so sick of being pregnant' or similar. I have actually really enjoyed my pregnancy - peopel are always surprised when i tell them that! Of course I am looking forward to having bubs out, and I am getting impatient as due date gets closer, but I have loved every minute (except the few ones with nausea!)
MelanieAndBree View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MelanieAndBree Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 8:37pm
Maybe i look angry alot or something, but i dont get any comments from random people. Lol.

Im getting sick of when i say "i feel so fat" and people saying "well, you are pregnant!"

Duh! hehe.
Melanie.
Mum to Briahna Robyn, 3yrs
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 7:00am
I never got the your glowing comment lol.
but I def get the oh you must be sick of it comments,
 Post Reply Post Reply