FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedRealy?!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Realy?!!!
    Posted: 16 June 2007 at 8:17pm
Hormone changes for expectant dads?

Sounds bizarre to me. A baby in a mother's tum will certainly trigger hormone changes for her, but how are a dad's hormones expected to know he'll be a dad?
Sponsored Links

fattartsrock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fattartsrock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 8:41pm
Well, Rod's tummy got bigger with each pregnancy, but I'm not so sure that had alot to do with pregnancy... he also got man boobs...
The Honest Un PC Parent of 2, usually stuck in the naughty corner! :P
Leish View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 8:50pm
LOL Annie My hubby's tummy got bigger too
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2007 at 10:39pm
hhhm, mike wasn't all hormony when i was preg ha ha.. although now, i do say to him "you're such a housewife!!"... he tells me not to help him hang the washing because i muck up his "system" that he has as to how he hangs it. my god, sometimes i think he's more like my mum every day. PMSL.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2007 at 10:31am
Originally posted by mum2paris mum2paris wrote:

hhhm, mike wasn't all hormony when i was preg ha ha.. although now, i do say to him "you're such a housewife!!"... he tells me not to help him hang the washing because i muck up his "system" that he has as to how he hangs it. my god, sometimes i think he's more like my mum every day. PMSL.

ROFL!!
 Post Reply Post Reply