FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedmums of multiples

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
k&jsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k&jsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: mums of multiples
    Posted: 19 August 2005 at 8:02pm
Hi there was wondering if there are any mums of multiples out there. Would love to chat with some and get ideas etc
Sponsored Links

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 9:12pm
hey there I'm not a mum of multiples but there are a few on here... mainly with newbies only a few weeks old so i don't think they come on here too often... lol, too busy as i'm sure you can relate!

just wanted to say welcome, you'll be an addict before you know it.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 9:15pm
yep u wil marlene.
BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
k&jsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k&jsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 9:17pm
hi there beck thanks for telling me bout this site lol have been reading it heaps an addict already!!!!!)and its great and hi janine
Marlene
Keegan ~ 14 October 2003
Jaidyn ~ 14 October 2003

k&jsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k&jsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 9:18pm
hey how do you get your bubs pics on - i am so useless with this sort of stuff
Marlene
Keegan ~ 14 October 2003
Jaidyn ~ 14 October 2003

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 9:23pm
ummmmmmmmmmm hehe i only got it a few days ago bt cnt remember
BECS

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 9:31pm
what on the site or on the tickers?
to get them on the site in general, sign up with myonlineimages.com... and just copy the codes and post them in your posts. the tickers i guess it just depends which site's you use.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

k&jsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k&jsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2005 at 9:35pm
cool will try that no doubt you will hear from me if i muck it up lol
Marlene
Keegan ~ 14 October 2003
Jaidyn ~ 14 October 2003

mumstheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mumstheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2005 at 10:24am
hi there, Im not a mum of a multipul, but I am a multipul, and i have friends with twins, and my family runds the multipul birth club in my area, so im sure i could help with any qeustions you might have?? well il try, Sorry to ask but your names are unisex, do you have boys/girls/ one of each?? identical?? sorry I just dont want to presume..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 August 2005 at 9:52pm
hey Judith,Marlenes twins r boys,non-identical.
BECS

k&jsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k&jsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 August 2005 at 3:42pm
yep they are 2 handsom funny entertaining active little boys and very different in every way from personality to looks (even down to their belly buttons - ones and innie and ones and outie lol)
Marlene
Keegan ~ 14 October 2003
Jaidyn ~ 14 October 2003

Post Reply Post Reply