FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Locked:’( No More Day Sleeps

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
morgans_mum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote morgans_mum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: :’( No More Day Sleeps
    Posted: 08 July 2007 at 7:58am
What a nightmare!! Miss 18mnths has decided she'd rather not have daysleeps. Occassionally we'll get one out of her after a busy morning at playcentre (so we've taken on more sessions next term!!) and I try and tire her out in the mornings but it doesn't seem to work. I put her in her cot regardless and if she doesn't sleep she just quietly chats away to herself and her toys for a while (some days I can leave her up to an hour).
When she doesn't have a daysleep I give her dinner at 4.30, bath straight after and she's asleep by 6pm (DH only gets 15mins with her nowdays from the time he gets home till her bedtime lol)

Surely she is TOO young for NO sleeps? (especially as we're TTC )
Sponsored Links

Bizzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2007 at 9:19am
it might be a phase tho...toby did the same thing and i thought oh no - then he went back to needing sleeps..now that he is almost 2 it is a sometimes thing.

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2007 at 10:03am
I have a friend whose 18mo also stopped. Now if sdhe sleeps in the day she's awake until 10pm I'd stick with a half hour rest, can take a book thing. At 1/2 hr she can come out if she isn't asleep LOL.
MyMinis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MyMinis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2007 at 10:50am
Haleigh did this at that age but went back to having her arvo nap again.
somedays she wont ahve one but she is happy to sit in ehr room and have Haleigh time.

Edited by haleighsmum
 Post Reply Post Reply