FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedheard first heartbeat

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Carmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: heard first heartbeat
    Posted: 29 August 2005 at 1:14pm
Yay just had 2nd midwife meeting this morning and we got to hear the heartbeat for the first time it was so exciting makes it seem or the more real. the funny thing was I had our dog inside and she tried to lick the gel of my belly as the midwife was doing her stuff.
Sponsored Links

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 1:20pm
hehe. that's funny. congratulations on the heartbeat. It's neat isn't it!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 August 2005 at 1:33pm
I remember the first time I heard it...I cried!
Come to think of it I cried at my first scan.....and the next and the next...

Edited by Roksana

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 11:46am
Yay Carmel! I always loved hearing the heartbeat!

millybee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 2:36pm
Hay Carms! Awesome huh? Is this your first bub? I love hearing my lil bubs heartbeat {and the kicks in between!} Have you had your first scan yet? That 12 week one's great :) Well take care & great name - my sista's name is Carmel.
- Milly

Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 9:43pm
Yay! It's so reassuring to hear that little heartbeat.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
skirts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 2:58pm
Oh how exciting, makes it feel that little bit more real doesn't it!
Did your midwife comment on the heartbeat as to the sex? Apparently heaps of them give a guess as to the beats per minute, I got told summer was a boy but she came out a girl so my midwife was wrong, lol
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:14pm
yeah, got told jake was probably a little girl
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 10:31am
Well I got told Josef would be a boy by all 3 midwives (in my group they work in 3's) and they were right!

Carmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 6:05pm
No she never let on just said it was nice and strong, will go for our first scan in about 6 weeks she was'nt here long in and out the door in 15 mins, we're going to find out the sex at the first scan if we can see.

Edited by Carmel
 Post Reply Post Reply