FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNewbie :)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
millybee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Newbie :)
    Posted: 30 August 2005 at 2:10pm
Hay guys! Have just joined the forum - I'm new to this whole pregnancy thing! haha, I'm 16 weeks along & just debating whether to find out the sex at my next scan.. hmmm.. I dunno. But anyway, just saying hello!
Take care - milly

Edited by millybee
Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 2:57pm
Welcome to Ohbaby...this is a great site and I am sure you will enjoy it here.

I am Roksana from Auckland, expecting our first baby at the end of October.

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 3:15pm
Welcome to Oh Baby Milly. We didn't find out the sex and it was so exciting when the time came! Definitely worth the wait - on the other hand it's easier to shop and get stuff ready if you know, lol

lou View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lou Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 4:26pm

Hi Milly, welcome to the site

You must just about be due the time as me

We didn't find out the sex last time, and are not planning to this time either.  We like the wait and excitement of finding out when they are born.  Also saves that small chance that they get it wrong

Edited by lou
Mother to two beautiful children - Sophie age 6 and Ephraim age 4

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 4:33pm
I wanted to find out really bad...I dont like surprises....He he ha ha...well thats what I told my hubby anyway (who did not want to know)....

Edited by Roksana

millybee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote millybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 4:42pm
Thanks for your replies guys! I don't know if I can wait eh! I was always one to peek at my presents before christmas And my partner really wants to know. Think we'll just decide at the scan. lil bub's been difficult at every scan, so he/she mightn't give us a sneak peak of the boy/girl bits, hehe! & yeah lou! we're nearly exactly the same! that's kewl!

Edited by millybee
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 4:50pm
Welcome

I am Aimee from Dannevirke and Im expecting our first baby in October as well. We havent found out the sex - am looking forward to the surprise, though like Ana said shopping would have been easier!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 August 2005 at 10:40pm
Hey I'm Janine, I have 2 girls.. as you can see on my tickers...

first time, we kept it a surprise and it was great. second time we found out, just so we could see if we needed to buy new stuff or not, and also so we could prepare ourselves a little more. i definately think for your first it's nice to have that element of surprise... but after finding out it was also just as nice cos i feel like i bonded with our newbie a little more as a whole person, our wee girl.., not just "it"
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 12:55am
Hi
i'm Liz. I live in japan right now with my hubby and little boy jake but we are abut to come back to have our second baby. we didn't find out the sex of jake...although I was convinced he was a girl!! And probably won't this time either.,..although it's driving me crazy!!!
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 11:28am
Heya Milly
I went with the suprise which was very cool. I think I'd probably want to find out the sex if I ever have another babe. Just for comparison.
Carmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 12:28pm
Hi milly, welcome to the site.
Southlandmummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Southlandmummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 1:55pm
HI Milly, Welcome.. Im Cindy, My sons 8 1/2 months and we are TTC #2...

I didnt really have a choice with the sex.. It was there in full view to see.. and yep for sure a boy :)

Good Luck for the rest of your pregnancy..
Cindy - Princess and Princes
Samia Isobel Joy born 9th September 2008
Spencer Graeme John born 29th May 2006
Kaylin Gavin Robert born 19 December 2004
skirts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 2:55pm
Hey Milly, welcome to the site!
Im Amy, I have an 18mth old named Summer and we live in Wellington!

I didnt find out Summers sex, but had a pretty positive feeling she was a girl, it just seemed right at the time, lucky cos if she'd come out a boy I might have been a little bit shocked at first! Either way though I just wanted a healty little munchkin and I got exactly that!
Xander&Harmony View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xander&Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 9:46pm

hey there,I'm Becs,I have a 2 yr old boy and an almost 4 month old girl(yay one of each lol).I am from Palmerston north.

Like Janine aka mum2paris,we never found out wot Xander was till i had him(great suprise after a tiresome labour),but found out with bubby girl for many reasons,1)
 to know so could plan ahead,2)curiosity as Naths parents had him then his sister,Naths sis had a boy then a girl,and we have now followed suit(those Rigg genes r very predominant lmao).well k maybe only 2 reasons then hehehe.

BECS

Angel Baby 10/07/09 (10wks4days)
k&jsmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote k&jsmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2005 at 10:55pm
hi milly im marlene from waipukurau. im mum to the coolest twin boys keegan and jaidyn. i hadnt decided when i went for my scan if i was going to find out but when they did the scan well all the bits were showing if you know what i mean lol. took me awhile to get used to as i had always imagined myself the mum of girls and to be told on the same day that i was havin twins and they were both boys was abit of a shock.   but i wouldnt have it any other way!! they are the best little boys and i must say i can make grat truck noises and rough and tumble with the best of them
Marlene
Keegan ~ 14 October 2003
Jaidyn ~ 14 October 2003

Post Reply Post Reply