FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedAhh, to be pregnant again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kiwimeesh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwimeesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ahh, to be pregnant again
    Posted: 01 September 2005 at 2:45pm
Hi all,

I'm fairly new here and have been reading your pregnant posts and questions. Really brings it back for me. My little bub is 8 months old (already!) and I can't wait to have another one. It's all so exciting isn't it? Reading your posts makes me feel so broody and want to be pregnant too!

Although I have to try remember that I was sick as a dog for 20 weeks!! And I had that pubic disorder in the latter half. So not all good fun but worth every moment of discomfort.

Babies, babies, babies! Yay!

Good luck to you all and enjoy every moment as it goes so quickly.

m
Sponsored Links

Carmel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Carmel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 6:07pm
Hi welcome to the site, my name is Carmel and I'm expecting our first baby in march
Kiwimeesh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwimeesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 6:46pm
Congratulations Carmel. What an exciting time in your life. I wish I could live it all over again. If I could I'd try appreciate moment even more and not be such a newbie, nervous mum. I look back now and see how often I was too busy worrying to really and truely enjoy it. heehee!

The thing is though, it just keeps getting better.

:)
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 10:00pm
It does, and that is the best thing about having your second one... the first time, you ARE nervous, you think everyone is watching you and judging you and are just so worried about everything. I have found that this time, i can take time to enjoy it, have fun, and well, i have the attitude that hey, what if they are watching me, too bad, everyone's different, we all do things our own ways. things get so much easier as baby gets older and second time round, you still may have the same probs... but it all just seems so much less daunting.

this site does make you clucky though. not that i admit that, lolol
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2005 at 10:28pm
When i was pregnant with jake I wasn't too worried I think, even with him now I think we are pretty relaxed...well, relaxed or lazy. Although I had high blood pressure and went on a self-prescribed diet from hell so I could fly home. Looking bvack I think it was brought on by the talk of blood tests, but the diet meant I lost about 10kg in my first three months, while jake was growing nicely.
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 8:55am
Hehehe, I miss being pregnant already, I could do it again....

Tastic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tastic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 9:08am
Originally posted by newmum newmum wrote:

Hehehe, I miss being pregnant already, I could do it again....

LOL me too, I even found myself saying the to DH the other night. and then the next day he was asking me which names I liked LOL Am going to wait though.. at least 2 years

Edited by tastic
newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 9:13am
LOL, we want to wait at least 2 years, if not 3 We'll see...

mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 10:59am
lol, you won't.. lol.. there's something about the prospect of your wee darling turning one and not being classed as a baby anymore that makes you want another one... as many of us can demonstrate... so many of us conceived about a month after #1 turned a year old.
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

skirts View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skirts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 9:28pm
He he Im finding being round so many newborns and little bubs is making me clucky too, dont so much miss being pregnant for that long, but the little things like feeling bubs move etc definately!
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 September 2005 at 10:08pm
and let me remind you that breasfeeding is NOT contraception!!!!
nikkitheknitter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikkitheknitter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 12:08pm
hahahahaha lizzle that'll teach ya for believing the rumours!

mind you, i was in denial about being pregnant for 16 weeks. [you can't still be pregnant after taking the morning after pill right?!?! and morning sickness???? noo wayyy... i've got the tummy bug that's going around!!!]
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 12:14pm
I was in denial AFTER the ultrasound...that wasn't a heartbeat - maybe just my tummy gurgling.....
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 1:13pm
I have quite enjoyed being preggy but now I'm getting fat and uncomfortable so not enjoying it so much!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 3:23pm
only 47 days to go Aimeejoy!!!
aimeejoy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aimeejoy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2005 at 3:57pm
yep Time is going far too fast, but I cant wait as well!
Aimee

Hannah 22/10/05
Greer 11/02/08
 Post Reply Post Reply