FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWell, it’s official...

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
mum2paris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mum2paris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Well, it’s official...
    Posted: 17 July 2007 at 12:25am
it wasn't meant to be, our angel baby was fates way of giving me that one last baby to have that i had felt was out there waiting for me. I wasn't supposed to have more...

after 9 full months of waiting, and having had no tests since losing baby, mikes results have turned clear. It's final.

Am not sure what else to think or feel now.
DAMMIT! lol
Janine and her 2 cool chicks, Paris & Ayja

Sponsored Links

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 8:53am
Janine

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 9:48am
More hugs from me too.
AlyAyde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AlyAyde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 9:55am

Jayde 25/12/04

Alyssa 08/04/03

http://Alyayde.bebo.com
11111 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 11111 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 10:09am
 from me too.  takce care babe.
Deborah Mum to:

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 1:43pm
I don't really know what to say Janine. In some ways I'm sad for you because I think your "angel baby" really just showed you how much you wanted to have another baby. And now the hope for ever having a third child is gone. But at the same time I'm pleased for you guys, this is what you wanted, you'll be able to get out of debt and get married (with two pretty flowergirls I bet!), the sense of finality will hopefully enable your emotions to settle properly (because hope,TTC,un-TTC,maybe,maybenot.... is a pretty big rollercoaster!).... big hugs hun! Give yourself room to grieve the loss of that hope if you need it, don't forget the chocolate! and go ahead and plan that wedding!
lizzle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 8:52pm
hugs for you and your family Janine.
Leelee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leelee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 July 2007 at 9:00pm
Big hugs to you and df, what a rollercoaster ride you have had a bit of a rough ride. Hugs to you
 Post Reply Post Reply