FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe easiest pasta dinner ever

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
marielb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marielb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The easiest pasta dinner ever
    Posted: 29 July 2007 at 8:17pm
Boil pasta

Mix in spoonfuls of Lisas basil, parmesan and cashew dip

Cut up sundried tomatoes, orange, mushrooms, avocado (whatever you like really) and mix in

Can be eaten warm or cold and is delicious!!!!!!

Lasts in the fridge for ages too
Sponsored Links

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2007 at 8:54pm
I have another easy one. Chop up couple chicken breasts and cook them in a frying pan tpye thing, when they are cooked add a pottle of sour cream and some sweet chilli sauce, I also add mushrooms and sometimes bacon and just heat through. serve over fresh pasta.
Peanut View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Peanut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2007 at 8:19am
I also have a chicken one. Dice chicken and cook with onion, then add a can of condensed chicken and mushroom soup and heat, then add either sour cream or cream cheese (wahtever is in the fridge). Serve over fresh pasta.

Faraway View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faraway Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2007 at 9:14am
I have another easy pasta meal - use bacon, some mushroooms and chopped broccoli with Watties creamy mushroom and herb pasta sauce (or the galic and herb one). Really yummy.
Olliesmummie View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Olliesmummie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 August 2007 at 10:46pm
omg these sound so good im am so going to try them
susieq View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote susieq Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 August 2007 at 1:23pm
How much sweet chilli sauce for your easy one my2angels
minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 August 2007 at 4:17pm
Or you can boil up some pasta and some mixed veges (I use broccoli, cauliflower etc) then add in a tin of tuna and some creamy garlic dressing (or other dressing of your choosing). Mix, and eat. I lived on this when I was flatting!!!
ellabellame View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ellabellame Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2007 at 8:09pm
another good pasta dish is fry up bacon and onion together (lots) then mix into a white sauce and stir through fettucini. yum!

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2007 at 8:33pm
Depends on how strong you like it, I use probably a couple of tablespoons because i like it average but you can really just make it to taste. same with the sour cream, i like lots of sauce so add more but when hubby makes it he doesnt like so much sauce so uses about 3/4 a tub of sour cream.
katie1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katie1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2007 at 10:00pm
Thanks everyone. These look great! I am inspired!
Mummy2three View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mummy2three Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2007 at 4:47pm
Yummy!! I'll have to try a few of these
 Post Reply Post Reply