FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWorld Breastfeeding Week-world record

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
AndysMummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndysMummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: World Breastfeeding Week-world record
    Posted: 31 July 2007 at 10:25am
We are going for a world record ...

"The most women in synchronized breastfeeding around the world,”

Initiated by Children for Breastfeeding and Nurturers of the Earth, in the Philippines, it is a first attempt at a new Guinness World Record. Every time zone will count breastfeeders at the same local time for a period of 24 hours – 10am Wednesday the 8th of August. Starting from New Zealand, the country closest to the date line, every other country will then follow our lead. It will end with Samoa at their local time of 10am but our (New Zealand) local time will be 23 hours later at 9am Thursday

here is a link to all the venues that have registered or you can register your own group

link

should be a bit of fun
Sponsored Links

Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2007 at 9:57pm
Thanks for the link Laura

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2007 at 9:18pm
Just wondering who is going to do this. Me and a friend of mine are off to the local meeting point to register

mummy_becks View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummy_becks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2007 at 9:50pm
I am with Laura at the place in Palmy.
I was a puree feeder, forward facing, cot sleeping, pram pushing kind of Mum... and my kids survived!
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 August 2007 at 10:35pm
Oh cool.  Also remember your 3mins silence outside at 12.12pm

Post Reply Post Reply