FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedGrr some people!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Grr some people!!!
    Posted: 02 August 2007 at 8:24pm
Just DONT understand what its like to go through a miscarriage!! Its like some people think that once you have stopped going through the pysical pain that your ok! They dont think about the mental and emotional pain thats stays with you for SO long.
Like I dearly want to try again with all my heart, but then...I dont aswell, because Im scared of losing another one. I said to my friend after the miscarriage that I wanted to wait to try again, and now Ive just told her I might be pregnant again, and she said but you wanted to wait, and I told her that we did and we do but I guess with all the hurt and upset we didnt even think about protection...I just wanted to be close to DF...
I said to her that if Im pregnant we WILL be happya nd she keeps going on about how I said we wanted to wait and she thinks we didnt use protection cos I want to get pregnant again, arghh
Its like why should I have to explain myself? Im confused and hurt about the miscarriage and my head is all over the place, but I do know one thing and thats that I do want to have another baby, whether it be we try now, or later or just leave it up to mother nature.

......Do I make sense..... Sorry for the rant...its just so annoying...

Edited by Sheza

Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2007 at 8:35pm
Yea I hear ya. It is really scary having a baby after m/c. Even though I had two babies, then m/c, then a third - with that third pg I was imagining things out of every little tweak and quiver for the whole first 20 weeks. Without reason, but it is just such a shaking kind of experience. Even now, whenever I feel cramps of any type I think 'I wonder if AF is coming soon' then I think 'or it might be an early pg thing I guess' and then I'm like 'well it had better be one of those and not m/c because I don't ever wanna go through that again!!'

And now I have rambled. It's really hard to understand when you've (anyone) not had to go through m/c before. Even early m/c are so emotional and a lot of people don't realise that at all. You TTC as and when you feel ready. ((hugs))

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 August 2007 at 8:49pm
Thank You Its so nice to talk to people who understand how I feel!
It doesnt matter how many times I try to explain it to people they just dont seem to understand, like my boss she had two kids and has never had a miscarriage and she said she has had friend who have had then but that is totally not the same as having one yourself

Edited by Sheza

minik8e View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minik8e Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2007 at 7:39am
Unfortunately, a lot of people are the same. When I told my bosses wife (who works with us) she asked how far along I was, I told her and all she said was "oh well, that's still really early". It was kinda like...umm yeah so, it was still a baby? We are TTC now (just letting nature take its course) because we found out I also have endo, and I'm petrified that I'm going to have another m/c as well. One I can handle, two....I don't know. It was not the best experience in my life (made worse because the doctors didn't know what was really going on) and it knocked me around, and I don't have anyone close to me who has gone through it, so no-one really knows what it's like.
emmaohara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emmaohara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2007 at 12:49pm
Sheza, I find it really helpful to rant on here and let it all out, no one can know what you go through when you mc, even those who have been through it themselves as we all experience the loss differntly but its great to let it all out.

I still get ultra annoyed when I see certain people since my mc who STILL do not acknowledge we lost a baby but all that matters is what YOU think and feel

tropics View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropics Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2007 at 2:50pm
Hey sweete big hugs, I dont think people know what its like until they have gone through it, I was talking to a lady last night who had one 4 years ago and still when it would be its birthday etc she thinks of it etc, she said it never really leaves you and it is a loss, and all those feelings of being petrified that it may happen again or going through all that etc, its great knowing that there are other people out there on here for support xoxox

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 August 2007 at 6:51pm
Thanks Everyone
Coming on here and having a rant is great

Post Reply Post Reply