FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedTrying Again

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Shezamumof3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shezamumof3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Trying Again
    Posted: 18 August 2007 at 7:56pm
DF and I decided to start trying again, but I am terrified that I will miscarry again, Im taking my folic acid and trying to eat decent so I guess there isnt really a lot more I can do.
Im feeling the baby ache so bad at the moment
and if I lost another one Id be beside myself, but I dont want that fear to stop us from trying again.
I guess Im still not over losing our first little bean, I have the pic from my scan in a frame and that does help me cos I feel like the baby is still here, I have the picture next to my bed.
I cant wait to fall pregnant and then be able to hold my baby in my arms...

Edited by Sheza

Sponsored Links

busymum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote busymum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 8:47pm
I have a small understanding of what you're going through. When I TTC and got pg after my m/c I freaked out at every little thing, and that was even after I had had two babies before the m/c. The thing is though, most of the time m/c aren't "caused" by the mother so are not likely to recur.
kezplanet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kezplanet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 August 2007 at 9:13pm
Good luck ttc again sheza, & yes it is easy for others to say just try & relax & as busymum said more than likely your 1st mc had nothing to do with anything you did or didn't do.

If it is any comfort with my two succesful pregs I had an early mc before both of them 1st was a couple of months before conceiving, the 2nd was the month before conceiving. We just got thru to 12wks with this preg & I have once again mc just over the last couple of days so it is still very fresh.

Keep looking on the bright side of things & try to enjoy ttc again
Kerryn, Mum to
Ashlyn(29/3/04), Anastasia(1/11/05) & Abigail (24/02/09)
emachan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 1:38pm
Sheza - I think I'll be paranoid when I get pg again too! The doctor promised that I could go in for weekly bloods so that will hopefully take my mind off things! You should be able to get them too if you wanted.

On a side note, the longer it's been after my m/c (even though it was only in April), the more I have come to terms with how lucky we were to conceive so quickly when we did and that some people have been trying for ages and it still may take a while for us too (hope not though!)

Edited by emachan

DD#1 Sept 08
DD#2 Oct 09
Kels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 2:04pm
Goodluck Sheza for ttc All the best

Busy mum to Miss 15yrs, Miss 10yrs and Master 4yrs
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 August 2007 at 8:42pm
Best of luck with TTC again Sheza. The only advice I can give is to make sure your head is in the right place. Pregnancy after miscarriage is a turbulent ride, and it takes a lot out of you.
Here's hoping you have a wee bub in your arms soon.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
 Post Reply Post Reply