FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedI slept through her cries

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
TJ248132 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TJ248132 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I slept through her cries
    Posted: 25 May 2019 at 11:37pm
Hi all - new single Mum here.
I’m two weeks post op c section and over the last few days both my ears have just randomly blocked up meaning my hearings gone limited. I can still hear a little bit but last night I think I slept through my baby’s crying and I don’t know for how long for. Could of been five minutes could have been an hour. At her next feed she didn’t seem to latch as well and since then she doesn’t seem to cry out for me like she did. I’m just terrified I’ve done some serious emotional damage or I could be misinterpreting it all. I’m just alone and worried. I don’t want to screw this up and I never want her to think I’m not here or I’ve abandoned her.

Edited by TJ248132 - 25 May 2019 at 11:39pm
Sponsored Links

sarah248202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sarah248202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 June 2019 at 8:31am
Aw you poor thing. I had this happen at 6 months when she had been sick then I was sick. Best night’s sleep I had in months! Your little one will be fine. It takes a lot more than one night to cause trauma. I hope things are getting easier xox
 Post Reply Post Reply