FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedNovember 14 Babies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
skiltz View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote skiltz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: November 14 Babies
    Posted: 27 February 2014 at 1:12pm
Welcome to the Due in November 2014 thread and CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! What an exciting and amazing journey you are now on!

Welcome also to the OHbaby! community :) Here you will get to make some fantastic friends, learn from others experiences and share a tear and a giggle with each other.

We have two Due in Threads created each month - one is public and one is private. The public one is great for general chat and banter the private thread is password protected and is great for you to share photo's of baby bumps etc

If you're new to the thread and want to be a part of the private group also Just pop in here - say hi and that you're keen to be in the private forum and one of your fellow mums-to-be will private message you the password.

Please note, that any talk about facebook groups on our forums is now against forum policy. This is our attempt to keep our special community alive and connected – we’re a small business with a big heart and so is our community and it’s worth protecting ☺

Please do sign up to the weekly pregnancy emails - you can do that by adding your pregnancy in your profile (you can also add your scan pictures when you have one and bubs will be there every time you login to the website). We recommend signing up the other half as well so they know what you're going through and how baby is growing too :)

Wishing you THE VERY BEST PREGNANCY!!!
From the team at OHbaby!

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 8:56pm
Sponsored Links

Katie117396 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie117396 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2014 at 12:59pm
Hi! I'm keen to join the private thread :-)
*Sara* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Sara* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 March 2014 at 5:46pm
I'll join too, looks like it may be a tad quiet for a bit :-)
a.girl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote a.girl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 March 2014 at 4:21pm
Is there a private one going yet?
6 Angels...5/13, 11/13, 4/14, 9/14, 4/17, 10/17 (ectopic)
Balanced Translocation b/t 13&14
IVF #1 - no blastocysts
IVF #2 - 2 failed FETs
IVF #3 - 1 failed FET
IVF #4 - Donor eggs, no luck
mummystheword View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mummystheword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2014 at 4:45pm
Hi Katie is like to join will pm you
MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2014 at 11:11pm
Hi ...well I got a BFP today!! so may as well hook up in a due thread. :-) Can I be added to the private thread here....I read intro post and it says private thread. It says someone will give us the password?
Thanks
Baby #3 Yay!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie117396 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2014 at 7:43am
Hi - exciting about your baby! Congratulations :-) I've asked to join the private thread too, but there hasn't been any email sent to me with the password... perhaps they're waiting a bit longer before giving it out?

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 8:59pm
cupcaker View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cupcaker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 March 2014 at 8:04am
Hi, I've just had my BFP.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 8:59pm
MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2014 at 3:40pm
Hi all,

Did another test today just to see the line again getting darker lol ..as ya do..and hey I have two more tests here so thought what the hell.

So here I have posted first test at 10DPO and second pic is today at 12DPO.

Anyone else want to post their pics of their BFP's?

Baby #3 Yay!

Lucy139898 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lucy139898 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2014 at 9:59pm
Hiya, I just found out today I'm pregnant I'd love to join the group
Tara13 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tara13 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2014 at 11:34am
Hi there i'd like to join the private too. Has one been set up?
Got bfp this morning and going by lmp due 15 Nov :)
Smurfling View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Smurfling Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2014 at 9:12pm
Hello everyone,
I'm Jessy, I'm 25 and I live in Dunedin with my husband and our two small people: our daughter Kaia is an August 09 baby and our son Ridley is an October 10 baby. I have sort of felt pregnant for a week now, but it was too early to test so I did one today and got a very strong positive, putting me due at about November 15th. I'm feeling very nervous so far as I lost a baby at the start of December who would have been due in July, until I get past the magical 12 week mark I don't think I will feel ok. Anyway, I am looking forward to being on this journey with you all.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:01pm
scrambled_megs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scrambled_megs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2014 at 11:41am
Hi ladies,

Found out about a week and a half ago I'm pregnant, EDD is November 3, dating scan on 31 March just to confirm - eek!
Congrats everyone!

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:02pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie117396 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2014 at 4:47pm
Hi Jessica! I've added you as a friend on Facebook to add you to the group - my message will likely have gone to your others folder :-)
MrsV View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsV Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2014 at 8:45pm
Hello :) I got a BFP today

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:03pm
MotherLtd View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MotherLtd Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2014 at 10:39pm
Just wanted to remain here but in the private group as stated at start of this forum...so who contacts us with the password that's what I want to know? - is it Admon - are they not checking this forum at all and seeing the requests for a password? weird.

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:04pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie117396 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2014 at 5:13pm
No problems ladies It's just another place for all of us mamas-to-be to chat - am sure you'll see everyone around here too    
Bubno1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubno1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2014 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by MotherLtd MotherLtd wrote:

Just wanted to remain here but in the private group as stated at start of this forum...so who contacts us with the password that's what I want to know? - is it Admon - are they not checking this forum at all and seeing the requests for a password? weird.

Mother Ltd I think you need to PM Skiltz to set up the private group :-)

Edited by AngieBaby - 29 November 2014 at 9:07pm
Bubno1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bubno1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2014 at 5:31pm
Hey ladies,
Looks like im UTD too with EDD 18th Nov. So unbelievably happy to be here - im a little cautious about getting carried away this time (MC in Sept)so I'll PM you Katie when it hits home that im actually pregnant lol
Look forward to meeting new people and continuing on the journey with the other TWW girls I have met already
Louise138718 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Louise138718 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 March 2014 at 5:47pm
Hi I have just been to my dating scan. I am due on November 6th. This will be number 3. I have a girl who is 12 and a boy who is 21 months old.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>