FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedOnline Dating Scam

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GuestGuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GuestGuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online Dating Scam
    Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:17am
I'm amazed that a sensible, educated, middle aged woman could fall for this sort of thing. What was she thinking when he told her to stop over in Buenos Aires to pick up some "documents" on the way to London?? How naive can you really be?? Makes me wonder how many other people fall for things like this.

News Story
Sponsored Links

jazzy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jazzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:33am
This is the bit I don't get..."The cocaine was found after she had checked in her baggage, the official said. A security scan revealed the cocaine concealed by a false bottom in her suitcase...

I would rather be man free than rotting in some cesspit jail...what some do for love eh?
caliandjack View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote caliandjack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:59am
Some people do random acts of stupidity

[/url]

Angel June 2012
jaycee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaycee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 11:26am
they were just talking about this on the radio news and they were saying that she used to be a probation officer in the 1990s and her former colleagues were saying that you do not work with cons and still be this innocent. Makes you wonder.

myonlineself View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote myonlineself Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2011 at 12:00pm
The bit I don't really get is the concealed bit at the bottom of the suitcase? did she pick up a package of documents and conceal it her suitcase (seems a every so slightly strange thing to do if you thought it was nothing to hide) or did she pick up a suitcase with the drugs already concealed?

Sounds dodgy for me, surely you can't be that stupid?

riiupw265296 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote riiupw265296 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2020 at 12:38pm
Unfortunately, there are a lot of scammers on the dating sites. They can bring you a lot of harm if you start trusting people without checking them thoroughly. If you noticed that your new acquaintance has no accounts in social media networks, it is already an alarming sign. Be very careful. And try to use reliable sites only https://hooksexup.com/author/liam-mathews . It reduces the risk.

Edited by riiupw265296 - 19 November 2020 at 3:58pm
 Post Reply Post Reply