FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedShould I say something?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Jay_R View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jay_R Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 2:52pm
PMSL

Joshua the Poo-Inator, with one deadly motion he stops the Whinge-Inator mid whine.....
Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 April 2008 at 3:45pm
LMAO

newmum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newmum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 April 2008 at 10:09pm
Joey steps in as the Ultimate Toddler...

scarecrowfarm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarecrowfarm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2008 at 5:09pm
I agree, it'll create a much bigger issue if you say something this late in the game.

I've got a couple of ideas. Next time you see a toy that you know Joshie wants to play with, suggest to the parent (or the children, that they take turns in sharing it). The child who has it first, gets it for a few minutes and then Joshie gets it.

I'll be honest, I wouldn't want my child to think that having a spat over a toy wins him the right to the toy. I can understand that he is frustrated and really wants it by that stage, but it's more important to learn the right way to ask and I don't think he should automatically get it just because they had a fight over it. If anything I think the child who has the toy in the first place should have it returned to them.

But yes, if you see a potential issue there, definitely try to pre-empt it and encourage sharing before the problem surfaces. If it does surface and the same event occurs, wait for the situation to cool down before suggesting that it is time to share the toy.
Robyn
www.scarecrowfarm.co.nz
Candice253829 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Candice253829 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2020 at 5:07am
The gaming zone is presently open all over and loads of youngsters are checking out this kind of gaming zone. These young men are looking so occupied and playing various games and now students have australian essay writing service to complete their writing task. I cherish this image so much and I need to share it.
david252844 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote david252844 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2020 at 9:23am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123