FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedtensed because of pregnancy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
melvin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tensed because of pregnancy
    Posted: 04 August 2016 at 10:32pm
Hello all, I am Melvin from US.I am 15 weeks pregnant and so much tensed about all the changes that occurs or arrives in my body. As that is my first time.So, i want to ask from experienced ladies that the change which is coming in my body is right or something else happens to me? I am also too nervous for future means how to handle a baby, how to do breastfeeding and how to handle all the responsibilities being as a mother? can anyone tell me about all that? please help.
Sponsored Links

antheawren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote antheawren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2016 at 4:35pm
First congratulations a Baby is such a blessing!

What changes are worrying you? How old are you? A Baby teaches you responsibility so don't worry about things like that I'm sure it will all come with time as you and Baby grow together!

It's different in new Zealand than in the us but when you have a Baby here we have people at the Hospital to help you learn to breast feed - I'm sure you must have something similar over there?

Miscarriage 5 1/2 weeks Nov 14
Miscarriage 6 weeks September 15
melvin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2016 at 8:47pm
Originally posted by antheawren antheawren wrote:

First congratulations a Baby is such a blessing!

What changes are worrying you? How old are you? A Baby teaches you responsibility so don't worry about things like that I'm sure it will all come with time as you and Baby grow together!

It's different in new Zealand than in the us but when you have a Baby here we have people at the Hospital to help you learn to breast feed - I'm sure you must have something similar over there?

Thank you so much dear for your advice, suggestions and blessings. I am 29 years old and worrying about each and every lil things regarding babies. Changes are like body pain is always there , vomit feeling, high Blood pressure, swelling on feet, irritation on lil things and all that. My husband is also getting very depressed by viewing that all changes in my self. I don't know about that hospital's scenario , but please give me some tips about all that things.
Stephz212670 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stephz212670 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2016 at 5:52pm
Congratulations dear!! I too am pregnant but I haven't started showing any changes in my body. I think changes will be noticed at least after 3 or 4 months. I too am worried about each and everything as this is my first baby. So I'm also looking for some goods tips. Please do share here.    
melvin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melvin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2016 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by Stephz212670 Stephz212670 wrote:

Congratulations dear!! I too am pregnant but I haven't started showing any changes in my body. I think changes will be noticed at least after 3 or 4 months. I too am worried about each and everything as this is my first baby. So I'm also looking for some goods tips. Please do share here.    

Hey congratulations to you too. God bless your upcoming baby. Hope he/she "ll be healthy always .Yesterday,I was reading some article or thread on one website which provides totally useful and perfect information about babies, pregnancy, breastfeeding and all that things. If you want then , read it from there.
http://www.babynology.com/parenting-advice/health_problems_during_pregnancy.html

hope that "ll help you. All the best for your future.
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 January 2020 at 12:58pm
It’s normal to have some fears about childbirth. After all, so many things need to go right leading up to the delivery of a healthy baby. Expectant moms worry about having a safe birth without complications or too much pain. Nearly 80 percent of pregnant women express worries and fears related to pregnancy and childbirth. However, after giving birth you forget about all fears and anxieties. All your attention will be focused on the newborn. Now the baby will be the center of your universe. Do not be afraid, you will be able to cope with all the difficulties, although in the beginning it may be harder for you due to lack of sleep. If you have any difficulties, you can ask for help from your husband, close relatives or hire a nanny.
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2020 at 1:52pm
Hi, of course, during pregnancy your body may change. This is a natural process, as happens with every pregnant woman. Do not worry about whether you can take care of the child. If you are asking this question now, then I think that you will succeed. After all, your concern speaks of your responsibility. I totally agree with Tiana. At first, it can be difficult for you, primarily due to lack of sleep. But then you get used to this mode and it becomes much easier.
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2020 at 5:37pm
Oh, I agree with Tiana, you need to stop panicking. This is a natural process and you cannot change it. If you are worried about a child, you should study the subject literature. This will help you learn more about child care. Also, you can watch a video on YouTube on this topic. By the way, I would advise you to pay attention to the YouTube channel of the clinic called Biotexcom. They have a lot of interesting videos on various topics. By the way, you know that many women cannot get pregnant at all. You must understand how lucky you are.
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 January 2020 at 2:28pm
Hi Amanda! Yes, I also watch their videos on YouTube. It seems to me that their videos are very informative and useful, right? Have you seen their new video? Today I learn a lot of useful information precisely thanks to YouTube. All the same, it seems to me that studying new information in this way is much easier than through books. What do you think? Which method is preferable for you? I am very interested to know your opinion.
 Post Reply Post Reply