FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedFastway Couriers

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fastway Couriers
    Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:51pm
I find their service REALLY SLACK. Several items either through trade me or other companies have taken over a week, in some cases nearly two weeks to get here. Every time I ring fastway with a tracking number I get told its not in their system, or that they will deliver it later on in the day and they never show ...some mornings they just don't answer their phones. What kind of a Mickey Mouse business is this?

Items taking up to a week to come from Auck City? ...and THEN yesterday we decided to order bubs Fisher Price toddler swing through ferrit (have heard raving reviews about ferrit so thought it would be safe) ...all is good and then I get an email from them saying item has been dispatched via fastway couriers ...given a code and yet again i type in their site and says invalid code!

God so help me if his B'day pressie doesn't make it here before the long weekend/bubs B'day. Maybe someone should tell them to change their name to Slow-way couriers pfft...

RANT OVER.

Anyone else had bad experiences with them?
Single Mum to a darling wee boy of 3 years :)
Sponsored Links

BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:52pm
Oh and yup they'll be getting an earful if it doesn't make it here on time ....mark my word! *PMS kicking in *
Maya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Maya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:54pm
Not the most recent experience lol but when I was very pregnant with Maya The Baby Factory couriered her cot, change table, car seat etc. to us using Fastway. They came once and there was no one home so they left a card saying to call. I tried to call them all the following day and got no answer, no answer, no answer. Eventually I rang TBF who got hold of them and two days later the stuff was finally delivered. Not a happy customer.
Maya Grace (28/02/03)
(02/01/06)
The Gremlins:Sienna Marie & Mercedes Kailah (14/10/06)
Lil miss:Chiara Louise Chloe (09/07/08)
Her ladyship:Rosalia Sophie Anais (18/06/12)
BuzzyBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BuzzyBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2008 at 10:56pm
Not surprised, If i recall rightly they are also a courier company who doesn't operate on Saturdays ....GRRR!

*secretly praying bubs swing gets here safely and BEFORE Good Friday LOL*
Red View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 2:10pm
I have had stuff sent to me via Fastway and have found them a bit c**p as well, usually overnight couriers arrive first thing in the morning I have found but with Fastway they arrive at random times which makes it hard to know when to be home. And of course it turned up when I was out cos I wasn't going to hang around all day.
Bobbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bobbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 March 2008 at 3:42pm
yep I had stuff go missing en route to me and when the retailer rang and chased them they finally delivered it - stuffed into my neighbour's mailbox so much that the outside packaging was all ripped

fastway267213 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fastway267213 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2021 at 4:17pm
Track your live parcel.If you want more information about your parcel than visit our official site.https://fastwaytracking.com/
Sonu267801 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sonu267801 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 June 2021 at 12:41pm
The Linux Foundation Certified Engineer (LFCE) is the subject matter expert for the next generation of system engineering professionals. They are involved in the repairing, maintenance and designing of Linux based enterprise network solution to the organization.

Best Linux Certification
 Post Reply Post Reply