FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedWhy is surrogacy so controversial?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2020 at 1:17pm
Of course, we devoted a lot of time to choosing a clinic. Another important aspect is the cost of services. We are fully resisted by the cost of the surrogacy program in Ukraine. In addition, they have loyal laws. Surely you know that Ukraine today is the center of surrogacy. In addition, it is a European country and their mentality suits us. What do you think about Ukraine?
Sponsored Links

Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2020 at 2:22pm
Oh, I know that surrogacy in Ukraine is legal for married heterosexual couples only. According to Ukrainian law, IP’s will need to supply a letter from their fertility doctor that explains the medical reason why they cannot conceive naturally. And why they wish to pursue a surrogacy journey in Ukraine. The flexibility of Ukrainian Contract Law provides for the possibility that everything that biological parents agree with a surrogate mother will be reflected in a single, final document. The contract itself plays a very significant role in the entire procedure of surrogacy. As it makes the relations between its parties more understandable and aimed at protecting the interests of both parties. Due to the low price and flexible law, today Ukraine is really a suitable option.
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2020 at 2:41pm
Yes, I fully support your decision. Having a child through a surrogate in Ukraine costs between $30,000 and $45,000 for foreign parents. But Ukraine's surrogacy boom means the procedure is not without risks. People trying to save costs find surrogates through the Internet. If you are going through an illegal company or if you are trying to find people on the Internet, you cannot be sure about anything. That's why problems can happen. That is why, it seems to me that it is worth contacting only in official clinics.
luha226083 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luha226083 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2020 at 2:53pm
You know, this happens not only in Ukraine. Even where surrogacy is prohibited, some couples try to search for a surrogate on the Internet. Of course, this is a huge sadness. Such actions will lead to failure. I do not understand why some people are trying to save money on this. After all, the matter concerns their unborn child. Moreover, in Ukraine the cost of surrogacy programs is low. For example, we chose the standard package. But the clinic had an even cheaper package.
Amanda250156 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Amanda250156 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2020 at 3:09pm
Yes, they often search for surrogates on forums. Of course, this is the choice of each pair. However, I would not be able to entrust such an important matter to a person from the Internet. Indeed, in the clinic, surrogates undergo a thorough examination, psychological testing. In addition, the clinic operates within the law. You are right, such adventures end in failure. But unfortunately not everyone understands this.
Tiana250157 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tiana250157 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 January 2020 at 3:23pm
Yes, surrogacy is a very important and responsible step. Therefore, for a guaranteed result, you need to contact clinics with a good reputation. It is also important how long the clinic has been functioning. In addition, it is important to communicate with former patients, read reviews. All this will help to make the right impression. But everyone has their own fate and their own choice. We cannot condemn those people who are looking for independent surrogates!
Laura252179 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laura252179 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2020 at 3:39pm
I believe that surrogucy is very helpful for some people! My friend was infertile for a long time, but her husbend wanted to have his own children. Its really like a miracle, when you can observe the happinnes of your native people... It was reaaly difficult for them, they spend a lot of time, but now, they are so happy! They decided to find an agency who can help them to make their dream come true. They are from USA and last year they came to Ukraine. They were worried about all the process, I mean documentation, payments, apartments and so on. But that agency helped them to do everything in the best way, and now thwy are happy parents of twins! Can you believe?! Its really so amazing! I wish everyone to feel this happyness of becoming parents. Surrogacy is a good varian for couples who cant have their own child. That agency calls VittoriaVita https://vittoriavita.com/, I really recommend it. I believe them as I know that they can help people and makes their dreams come true. If you want to try surrogacy, I wish you all the best and believe, everything will be fine!
Helen249952 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Helen249952 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 April 2021 at 2:16pm
The debate about surrogacy never seems to die down. There will be those who are always "against" for ethical reasons and perhaps insufficient knowledge of the field. There will also be those who are always in favor because it is their only chance to become parents to their child. As for me, reproductive technology is the best thing that could have happened to our civilization. Whereas previously infertile couples were doomed to the absence of their own children, now, thanks to IVF and surrogacy, they can become parents. I am so happy now, thanks to the Feskov clinic (https://www.mother-surrogate.com) in Ukraine and the surrogate mother.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12