FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedchch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>
Author
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: chch
    Posted: 12 October 2007 at 5:02pm
Now I'm not working I wanted to see what happens in terms of meeting up.. I may end up working part-time but home at the moment.. I'm 30 and 22 weeks with number 1..seems most people have 1 at least already here..though i used to be a preschool teacher so kids don't bother me ;) Anyway I read bout last weeks one which is obviously been done:) any info appreciated thanks..
Mum to two amazing boys!
Sponsored Links

cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 5:09pm
Name a time and place and then we can all let you know whether we can make it
I'm 27 and have a 4 month old, I'm off work at the moment but will be starting back part time soon

my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 5:26pm
Where was that place in Riccarton that was suggested last time? What area are you in Kawwww
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 6:05pm
in papanui but i drive so anywhere is fine. did you figure out if you knew me my2angels?
Mum to two amazing boys!
peanut butter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 6:59pm
How bout Riccarton coffee culture? I am 35 and have a 7 week old (I was an August mum kawwww).
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 7:16pm
That would be good with me

Bubbaloo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bubbaloo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 8:38pm
Riccarton coffee culture sounds good to me any apart from Wednesdays and yay found my car keys a little so and so threw behind the TV.

Was danni-chick

Mum to James

My Angel 28/07/08
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 9:19pm
nzpiper of course i remember you:)Is Thomas your only child? and all the other lovely mums with their beautiful babies...my turn in about 18 weeks:) ! Can't say I've ever been to Riccarton coffee culture but can't be that hard to find:) Let me know what day and stuff:) can leave cell number if it's easier to contact me?
Mum to two amazing boys!
jack_&_charli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jack_&_charli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 9:33pm
i'm keen but i think ricc coffee culture maybe a little small with prams......??

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 October 2007 at 9:46pm
Originally posted by jack_&_charli jack_&_charli wrote:

i'm keen but i think ricc coffee culture maybe a little small with prams......??

True. It does have a play area but prams make life difficult dont they? any other suggestions?
my2angels View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote my2angels Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2007 at 9:43am
theres always chipmunks or lollipops so the kids can play while the adults have a coffee. I know at chipmunks they ahve a small childrens area right next to the couches so you can still see the smaller bubs but then it costs to get in, not sure how much if you wont actually be playing ie, those pregnant or with newborns, I dont think it would cost anything. Otherwise there is always scrummy mummies or friends (havent been there)

Rachael21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rachael21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2007 at 10:07am
It was going to be coffee culture so nzpiper could come because everything else is a bit hard for her to get to. There is a kids area and we could book the table down the back so the prams aren't in the way. But anywhere is good for us.

Hi Kaww I'm 21 and have Jack who is 2 in jan and Caprece who is 4 months.
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2007 at 10:07am
i think scrummy mummies not far from me..or is there more than one? though obviously i don't mind travelling..makes sense as i don;t actually have bubs yet:) which reminds me i must mention this on the feb thread..

you guys decide where is good with the prams and i will follow:)
Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2007 at 6:42pm
I can do scrummy mummies. It is a bit of a bus ride but I dont have to change buses so that makes it easier. We are more mobile these days and I can walk a lot more so I could even break up my trip with a walk to keep the buggy moving.

Name a time and I will try to be there. Next Thurs is out for us as Tom is getting his jabs. oh and wed am I have coffee group
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2007 at 6:45pm
Where is scrummy mummies? Where abouts do you live nzpiper, I might be able to pick you up. I can't make thursday morning as I have coffee group but any other time should be fine with us

ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 7:20am
yeah i could pick anyone up who needs it too.. I can't do tuesday ...so it's monday or friday..which is best?

Mum to two amazing boys!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 10:04am
either works for me. but I guess we wouldnt be talking about this monday (tomorrow)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peanut butter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 10:07am
Originally posted by cuppatea cuppatea wrote:

Where is scrummy mummies? Where abouts do you live nzpiper, I might be able to pick you up. I can't make thursday morning as I have coffee group but any other time should be fine with us

Scrummy mummies is in Papanui...the old rail station. Another thought is Friends in Cashel St? I havent been there so dont know what it is like...kinda curious though and I can get to that too.

But guys, dont plan around me. If I can make it I will but just choose something that works for most people. Its my own silly fault we dont have a 2nd car (well its not actually my own fault..I didnt crash it or anything..we just chose not to for now..but that will change soon YAY)...sorry a little off topic
ElfsMum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ElfsMum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 11:02am
lol:) Well how's the Monday after this one then? oh wait that's Labour day:) maybe that friday? 19th ? I'm going to rope in Tiff from Feb boards as well...gotta make some ladies come who don't have any babies yet too:) ! I'm fine with either place...
Mum to two amazing boys!
cuppatea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cuppatea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2007 at 11:42am
Tomorrow or Friday are both fine we me.
I don't mind where we go, although I will probably need to get directions off someone.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 21>