FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 251252253254255 443>
Author
sunshine08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 3:09pm
Wow so quiet today...is anyone out there??? hehe. We have our 2nd AN class tonight, should be fun! I actually found our frist class to be really informative and learnt a heap that I didnt know already....(and Ive been a bit of preganncy book worm too, lol). Funny - I saw my MW today and reiterated the whole "leaning forward" thing so baby is in the right position - so Ive been trying all day to lean forward slightly...not easy when driving with a huge puku, lol
Sponsored Links

BeckyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeckyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 3:11pm
It is very quiet in here today.. where is everyone hehe

well i'm off to the dentist now.. I know I go on about it but I'm scared!!!

toodles

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 3:25pm
nictoddie - We may still be moving house with DH mothers help. Too much stress and we dont want to bring Arianne into that sort of enviroment. I can see how stressed you were, it is really annoying not being able to nest.

It is very quite here today. Ive just been busy at work or trying to keep my mind off things happening at home.
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 3:45pm
Hi everyone,
I had a good OBs appointment yesterday. The resaon Ive had all this pressure down low for the last few days and my tummy looks lower is because baby has finally turned!!! Yip hes head down! I never felt him turn but I know the pressire and slightly lower belly came about Friday night so he turned sometime Friday afternoon/evening
So happy!! OBs hadnt wanted to scare me but after he did the scan he said that if baby was still breech at the next scan he would be scheduling a date for my c-section! earli i know (Id only be 34 weeks) but he would rather schedule one and see if baby turns in the mean time.
Also he is apparently around 1.786 kg yay!!! It was great I could see the babys face so clearly and he was playing with his mouth and tongue and poking his little tongue out at us heaps!
I have my first antenatal class tonight in Epsom and a growth scan/4d scan tomorrow in Parnell. I cant wait! If I could see babys face so clearly on my OBs ancient monitor I cant imagine how much clearer I will be able to see hi tomorrow!!!
Ive been given heaps of information to read through for my birth plan so hubby and I can make some decisions.
Oh and Auckland Hospital doesnt do mobile epidurals - great! I was hoping for one as I want to still be able to feel my legs and kneel if I choose to.
Well im going to have a lie down and read my book 'sleep right sleep tight' (apparently its the method they use in sleep school in Australia - theyre so lucky they have that over there!)
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 3:50pm
Oh stink moving and pregnant is no fun, I would have done it twice this pregnancy sucks totally!
But might be best for you in the long run.... hope you can sort things soon not good to be stressed at the time of our pregnancies.
deafbutterfly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote deafbutterfly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 5:19pm

Hi all

Just booked an appt to do the GTT test... unfort, the earliest they could do is next Saturday!!  Was hoping to get it over and done with this sat so then I could know one way or other!

Great news, Drama!  My baby is only about 1.3kg when it should be about 1.6kg.  DH has been making me eat, eat and eat!  Had baked beans with potatoes and cheese for lunch and was totally stuffed!  Fingers crossed baby's tummy is getting big!  Follow up scan will be in two weeks. 

I start AN classes next Wed... look forward to it altho DH isn't.. lol he seems to think he doesn't need 12 hours to learn all there is to know about babies!

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 7:18pm
Hi everyone

Wow, it has been quiet on here today. I hope everyone is okay!

Drama, sounds like you had an excellent OB appointment and baby is growing well and he's doing everythng he should be.

Deafbutterfly, I hope the next week and a bit goes quickly for you and your GTT goes well.

Dagster, I hope you're feeling better and things are getting sorted for you. It must be awful not knowing what's happening, especially when you have the nesting urge.

I had a bad day today. I ended up having a big cry before I even went to work this morning, then another cry in the car when I dropped DH off to work and yet, another cry at work (in the toilet so the guys didn't see me). Pregnancy hormones ay!!! I felt so wound up, it was awful. I feel much better tonight though, so all good!

I hope everyone is having a good night.

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 8:25pm

Here is my 30 weeks pic.

I have my MW appointment next Tuesday, be able to find out if bubs is growing right
jayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 8:58pm
Hi everyone!
Great picture Dagster!
I have started ante-natal classes they are great I feel so informed and more prepared this time.
I have been sorting out all the baby clothes tonight and working out what I need and already have it's making me very clucky!
I have a hospital visit with my midwife next week too so i can see the birthing suite hopefully i will actually have a natural birth this time and will be able to use the birthing suite!

Has anyone else written a birth plan? I started writing one the other night, it really made me feel more prepared!
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 10:13pm
Just got back from antenatal class. It was great! Really looking forward to the next one!

I havent written a birth plan yet - do that with my Obs at week 36 but already have a fair idea of whats going in the plan. Just want to confirm with hubby that hes happy with it all.

Im getting a very odd feeling on one spot on my tummy - it feels bruised from the inside and if i move too quickly it hurts. it probably normal. Ive been noticing it all night though since this afternoon. I had a similar feeling a couple of weeks ago but it didnt last as long...
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2008 at 10:50pm
I don't do a Birth plan as mine always go the same way..
I go in, they montior my contraction's then I get up and walk,walk walk, then I tell them right it's time for the Epi, they do it, Then once I'm 10 cm I push.

I don't go in with plans made up as you never know how thing's are going to go and you have to be prepared for that and be able to handle what ever happen's without getting upset that it hasn't followed your plans.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 8:04am
Hey all,

Well my birth plan is the same as last time to try and do it natural drug free water birth, however circumstances can change and i understand that as I needed to be induced and my contractions slowed down i needed syntocin & an epi so will just see what happens with the pre-eclampsia side this time. The only thing I am determined to avoid at all costs like last time is a c-section...

lesh - sorry to hear about your loss.

I too lost my foster nanna yesterday but she was near the 90 mark so she did have a good life.

yep my baby's movments are more pokes and prods now and man it can get uncomfy but at least i know that all is well in there - just not helpful when Mr T comes in for morning cuddles i get kicked in the back from him (he prefers to lie sideways in the bed ) and kicked in the stomach from Rylan hence to say i dont stay in bed for long lol
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
BeckyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeckyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 8:38am
Morning ladies!!

Well i'm alot happier this morning after the dentist... I had to get a filling which I was expecting, but apparently most of the pain I was getting is because of hormones... lovely old hormones! they are making the gums around my wisdom teeth swell up and be very uncomfortable which is just lovely! so now after a sleepless night because of the pain I am almost pain free hehe! YAY!!

As for a birth plan, my midwife is coming to our house next thursday to do ours... but like most of you i'm going to see how it goes! not have anything definately set in concrete! that way I won't panic to much! or stress myself out now!

hope you all have a nice day.

BeckyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeckyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 8:39am
Oh had a weird dream last night too... I dreamt that my baby stuck its foot through the front of my stomach!!
DH said that he was cuddling me and apparently she was going nuts in there so maybe that was why? Who knows hehe!

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 9:32am
Morning all,

Bubs was squirming heaps last night, and sometimes it hurt, must have been near a nerve or something.

I should wash the baby stuff I have now, that might cheer me up a little bit, I think I have enough for a load, but dont want the colours to run .

I have ticked boxes in my pregnancy book, basically saying I want EPI lol. But now I would like to try and let gravity take control for an easier birth but if the pain becomes too much I will have an EPI. I also want to avoid a CS but at the end of the day anything can happen.
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 10:41am
Morning Ladies

Nothing happening here, the same old. Cruddy weather.Ahhh well at least I've got stuff to do tomorrow..Little madams birthday and I have a MW appointment..

But oh god I'm sooooooooo bored today.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 11:02am
Good morning everyone

Another quiet day on here Maybe we're all worn out. We're 100 pages ahead of the nov thread now, so it's not surprising, lol!

Motherof6, I'm bored too and I'm at work. Yesterday was a day from hell, but at least it was busy. Today is completely the opposite. I feel 100% better (maybe due to only 1 pitstop at 5am this morning) and work's not too busy. Maybe it's because I'm coping better.

Dagster, I hope you're feeling better today. You've got a lovely bump there and I'm sure washing bubs' clothes will make you feel better. I think we're all just sick of waiting now.

Beckyb, I'm glad it went well at the dentist (as well as it can ) and you're feeling better. Yay!!

Jayne, it's good you're enjoyed your first AN class. I like mine as well.

Well, I'd better go and do something that resembles work.

BBL

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 12:12pm
Yeap I am looking at baby monitors now, I wasnt going to need one but now I will get one just incase.

So far the Tommee Tippee Reassurance is a goer, over $200 is just out of our budget.

LOL we talk a lot 100 more than November.

I am bored aswell, I have work to do but just so tired and emotionally drained its all come ontop of me.
Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 1:08pm
I'm bored too- over work, ready for Little Miss to arrive, feel huge and uncomfy!

Getting the odd wallop and kick, but less often now and with more power! She is doing a workout in there........

Nearly Labour Weekend!
TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2008 at 1:23pm
Nearly Labour weekend, I cant wait I plan on getting lots of Finance study done.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 251252253254255 443>