FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256257 443>
Author
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 12:10pm
LOL MrsHouse!

Aimee - I am glad they are giving you meds...as long as you can contain the GD and baby is fine, all should be well from here...I have my Fingers Crossed for you!!

Thanks...yah I will try and rest up this weekend. Yesterday I waddled very slowely to some shops and got some stuff I needed for DD Birthday/ Baby shower and bought some card at 50% from whitcoulls.

Honestly I have never been so bored at home! I hate not being able to do stuff or not having enough to do! I dont know what I will do the two weeks I am home!??

MrsHouse - Your DH must have really pissed you off huh??
I told mine on Tuesday to take his stuff and FO if he doesnt like blah blah blah.....and oh I told him to come to hospital on Wed and he said he was tide up at work....I told him oh I see how important I am too him.....told him to FO again and oh and if you want divorce I am happy for that too.....ahhh....yes preggy hormones and over reactions!! Gotta love em.....

Edited by Roksana

Sponsored Links

nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 12:46pm
Oh dear roskana rest up hun! And you too mrs house, men can be so unpredictable , my probs will start next week prob with shifting my dh hates it but it has to get done so just get on with it!
Got a wedding tomorrow and a first birthday so busy weekend here hope the weather behaves itself!
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 1:36pm
Thanks guy's for the Happy Birthdays for Miss 4

Well had my MW visit    My MW is now away until the 24th of Nov and she agreed that this bubz will be well and truely out by then and if these tightenings are anything to go by, he might be out sometime this weekend...God I hope not, not another Labour weekend bubz..MW has said the first sign of Labour and I'm to get my arse into Welly hospital.Ahhhhh well we will have to see what happens.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 1:41pm
Afternoon all!

Just got back from my scan, was great seeing my lil princess...and confirming she was infact a princess lol. So i thought id share the couple of pics i got...

Lol and i had to put this is....check out her little girl bits...no mistaking that!! Lol and i had to put this is....check out her little girl bits...no mistaking that!!

Everyone got plans for the long weekend?? I hope the weather is nice!!

Roksana kick back and look after yourself and that bubs of urs....and u just let me know if that DH of your is giving you a hard time...ill come round and give him a good talking too haha.

ah men aye...sometimes im so glad im manless lol ,their so much bloody trouble!!!

Anyways speaking of men im going to stay with my on again/off again DP for the weekend so i will talk to you all next week! Have a lovely weekend, I'll talk to you all next week!

mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 1:43pm
oops sorry they are so big!!!    

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 2:08pm

supazo great pictures! and yup thats great girly bits!

roksana tell me about it!! lol i just dont really care about DH at the moment-its been so great-to go through the days without him pissing me off or just annoying me!......he called me after our lunch on saturday and said that he was going to have a few drinks with his mates after the game!-and came back at 2am! just not good enough esp cus we had an important day on sunday- anywho-ive just been focussing on myself- and not letting much stress me out! oh and nesting alot! my parents sure are greatfull- cus their house looks better and cleaner than ever!

nictoddie goodluck for the move!

[/url]
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 2:37pm
oh that sounds familiar...." having a few drinks"...always turns to 2am thing...I wonder how?? He should know better tho...come one..what if you need him? thats just not good enough!

My DH did that ....at the beginning of this pregnancy and BOY did he ever hear the end of it.....DIVORCE was what I wanted! He soon sorted his ways...LOL

I hope he sorts his attitude soon..either way just relax in the mean time!

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 2:39pm
Afternoon ladies,

The long weekend is nearly here.

I hear you with preggy hormones, during my breakdown I told DH to FO aswell and pushed him out of the room and locked the door, he tryed to hug me and i wouldnt have a bar of it, then I cuddled him cause I really needed it and he was so kind and gentle and also cooked dinner. Gotta love him.

Roksana - Hope you get better soon that must be very scary as long as bubs is happy thats one thing at least.

Supazo - What neat pics, makes me want to have another scan lol. Shall see what the MW says on Tuesday.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 3:32pm
Oh Dagster - I think its just that you know 30+ week pregnancy thingie! I am sure it will pass. My DH is really greasing up to me at the mo...LOL
And yah my main concern it that baby is ok....you see I also lost weight...not alot 100g in 3 weeks....but I thought I am suppose to gain weight as baby is or shld be gaining weight...??

Pointed that to Docs and she said she is not concerned as my tummy measurements are ok. So I am loosing weight while baby is gaining??

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 3:35pm
I have that aswell, I still wear a pair of pants size 8 not maternity and they still fall down a little and have to keep pulling them up so werid, I thought am I loosing weight while bubs is gaining, I still havent gained 10kgs yet, but not far off.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 3:42pm
Yah I had gained 6.5 I think in the whole pregnancy. with DD1 I gained 25+

Weird!! But as long as bubby is ok I am happy to loose weight!! LOL

And I want another 4d scan.....like Drama's shy guy my madam refused to show her face in the last 4D Scan!!

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 4:06pm
Roskana, I hope you stay fine and you take it easy.   Let your DH take care of things for you for a while, it wont' hurt him...much, hehe!

I must be gaining the weight everyone else is losing, lol .

Mrshouse, I'm sorry things are not good with DH, but at least you're getting quality "me" time, and that's gotta be good for you

Motherof6, fingers crossed you stay in one piece until at least labour weekend over and done with. That's the least lil Simeon can do for you

Dagster, I glad your DH is trying to look after you (hehe, when you let him). I'm with the other ladies, it's definately a 30+ week hormonal thingie.

Zoe, great pics. You must be very proud your little princess behaved for them!

I hope everyone is having a great friday and all you lucky ladies who are getting to go to the beach, I hope it's nice and warm for you all.

BBL

Edited by DebsB

Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 4:35pm
happy birthday motherof6's miss 4!!

yep I so hear you on the man front we had a blow up last week have sorted it for now but yeah i let him have it lol. Mind you ive hardly seen him the past couple of days. He had a work related dinner last night that saw him home at 9:10pm (and not too pissed surprise, surprise) but i highly doubt he will be in a good state today as hes been out fishing since 6am this morning and still not home. Has txtd me a couple of times during the day and has apprently caught a few fish.

Its the little person driving me nuts today lol he been a whinger and its not doing my patience any good. Had a MW appt today and all is well. Had some trace protein in my urine but BP was perfect so no cause of concern at this stage.

Roskana - rest, rest and eat some cucumber that is supposed to bring BP down.. a natural thing my MW told me. Hope you get to relax over the weekend

Sorry things havent improved with your DH mrs house...men cant live with them cant live without them (well sometimes i beg to differ!!)

Awesome Pics Zoe!! and defiantely girly parts - pity i cant get my CD of pics to play in my laptop as i have an excellent boy parts pic on there lol

As for weight gain i havent gained too much but i may make up for it again at the end like i did last time.

Have a nice long weekend all Im aiming to get my baby shower invites done and thats about it - trying to get some housework done now but of course my little "helper" is slowing me down
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 4:38pm
Hi everyone,
keeping this sort as I feel like sh!t
Got another tummy virus!! Just spoke with Obs and hes not worried, just got to wait it out. Said to call him after the long weekend, he suspects it will take a while to pass! But will call him sooner if it gets worse.

Take it easy Roksana - look after yourself!! (Im sure you are!)

Having really bad sleeps and so tired during the day. Thank goodness for the long weekend, so next week is a short week and the following week will be hectic but my seniors leave that THurs so my hours drop dramatically after that! But have heaps of marking to do over the long weekend!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 4:58pm
Well I will be going home soon...I had it ...feel sooo tired. Have a good long weekend guys as I wont be able to jump on here till Tuesday... I dont have my laptop at home!

Thanks for all the well wishes! I will try and relax this weekend but as always I have a busy weekend planned! But I will def try and put my feet up!

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2008 at 8:58pm
Evening all

I am glad its the long weekend now, Ill be spending it studying for my exam, got heaps to do.

Hope you all have a good weekend.
solitairediamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solitairediamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 4:30am
Anyone else happen to be awake, freaking out about birth like me? Man I'm lame.. lol
[IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/9p2jp12.png [IMG]
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 9:12am
mornimg all,
feeling slightly better this morning, had a long nap yesterday and a good solid sleep last night.
awesome pics supazo!!
Ive gained 8.5 kgs but its been that way for a few weeks now. like you Roksana the little one is a good size so im not worried.
I wont have another 4D scan, actually felt a bit guilty about it afterwards as the little guy kept getting prodded to try and move his arm and I felt bad for him
Oh solitaire dont freak yourself out please! I must be in complete denial (ok i AM in complete denial) i just tell myself i wont feel a thing as Im having an epi, and just dont stop to think of the pushing stage where theres no epi!
Well lots of housework to be done this weekend and out to a friends for dinner tonight and having friends over for lunch tomorrow - whats everyone else got planed?
xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 10:14am

Morning all

How have you all been?

Heres some hugs for those who need them...

I've had a very eventfull last few days, I got the biggest surprise and a very unexpected guest arrived... My long lost Brother, I havent seen him for nearly 11 years. OMG it was so good to see him, I was outside doing the gardens (well pulling out weeds actually) and I just happend to look down the drive and there he was coming up, I must of been a hardcase site when I was running/waddling down the drive & he even mangaded to lift me up and spin me around lol ( although I must admit that hurt)...

The past few days we've driven to hastings, wellington back to hastings and now back here to tauranga...

Not much planned for today tho coz the weather aint to sh*t hot here at the moment but it's dam hot tho.

Anyway he's off down south tomorrow so I shall bid him farewell and try not to cry my eyes out to much LOL....

Whats everyone up to today?

Edited by Mumof72B
BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 10:16am
Morning Everyone

Drama - I know what you mean about feeling bad about the scans when baby is not keen to show themselves off, every scan we have had baby has been shy! And I feel bad when they try to get them to move, we have no choice now though I think there will be a few more scans before the big day.

SD - I have been pretty chilled about the birth, pain etc. but then was watching from here to maternity the other night and I said to DH "I dont want to do this, can you do it?" hes said he would if he could.
Try not to freak out if you possibly can, have you ever done meditation maye that might help to focus on all the good things about birth.

I am going to buy the pram today, Farmers have the steelcraft strider for 1/2 price $250, my sister has it and its so easy to put up & down and so light and $250 is cheap for a good pram I think.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and this weather does not stick around too long.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 253254255256257 443>