FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 260261262263264 443>
Author
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 10:30pm
Well I'm still in one piece for now,,,But boy am I feeling heavy and these tightenings are a real pain in the butt lmao

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 October 2008 at 11:32pm
Have you lost any more plug Motherof6?

Man I hope you do carry till 37 weeks as it is considered full term....

I baked the cake for Z's birthday tomorrow just need to Ice it tomorrow morning. I wrapped her pressies and got some balloons blown up....while DH sat there on the comp....made me soo mad!!

Any who hope all have a good restfull night!

xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 8:01am

Good Morning

Happy b'day Zaara, I hope you all have a wonderful day...

Motherof6 sounds like things are about to kick in soon, Little simeon could make his appearance anytime now I'd say...

From here to maternity was ok last night, The twins were so cute...

Nictoddie I hope your move goes smoothly, & dont do to much...

Kazgirl, Yay for only 2wks of work left, & thats odd airnz are charging you for the carseat and pram, Is all your luggage exceeding the weight limit or something why they're charging you extra?

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 8:14am
Mumof72B

I have ordered him to stay put for the weekend as a friend predicted I'd go into labour today *clenches legs togther* no way she is not going to be right lol and DP just said I wasn't to go in to labour this weekend cause then he wouldn't get any days off work lol

Why oh why do I get the strange feeling this one is gonna be stubborn and won't come until close to the end of Nov.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 8:44am
Good morning everyone

Mumof72b, AirNZ now have a one bag policy, 1 bag up to 25KG and that's it. It's only free to have a capsule/pram if you physically have the baby in your arms. It's tough, but I suppose they need to draw a line somewhere.

Motherof6, fingers crossed Simeon stays put for the weekend, just to proof your friend wrong, hehehe

Kazgirl, it's nice to hear from you and I'm glad everything is going well. I love my chocolate too, so I'm glad it hasn't caused any problems. Sorry about the pain in the ribs. If it's really painful, maybe you should get your mw to check it out, especially if it's on the righthand side, as apparently it can sometimes be your liver. I've had an ache since early on in the pregnancy, but mines on the rightside and it's just uncomfortable more than anything.

Dagster, yay for your new haircut. It's always nice to feel good Good luck with your photoshoot on the weekend!

Well I have a midwife appointment with the backup this morning at 10am. It's funny how I'm only meeting her once, yet if bubs arrives on my mw's weekend off, it'll be the backup I'll be dealing with. Lets hope she's nice

Well, TGIF!!!! woohoo!!!

BeckyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeckyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 8:54am
Yay TGIF!!!!

this short week has been so long hehe.. how does that work?

We had midwife last night, and did our birthing plan, well just went through what happens, what can happen, and what happens if... so that was all good.

bubs is all good, possibly posterior though! but she's not to worried about it yet..

10 working days left for me YAY!! i can't wait... and today is a half day yay... really starting to wind down, i'm so unmotivated and really enjoying my afternoon naps hehe.

hope everyone else has a nice day!

Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 9:15am
Hoorah its Friday!

From Here to Maternity was good and agree, the twins were SO cute!

Have a pain through my left butt cheek and a little bit down my leg, so assume that its sciatic? Slept relatively well last night, with only one party in the belly about 4am- not bad!

Sounds like everyone is gearing up to leave work- cannot wait!

Have a great day ladies!

TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 10:06am
Morning everyone,
Im still feeling a little nauseas even though im mostly over my tummy bug!
Thanks for the gift suggestions Roksana, Ill add them to the list also though one of those front baby packs (whatever theyre called) would be great and I dont have one. An email went out to staff this morning advising them that I dont need baby clothes! (a little embaressed by all this).
motherof6 hope Simeon stays put for the weekend but doesnt keep you waiting too much longer after that.
Oh Im so jealious of everyone finishing work early. I shouldnt be I could stop when I like but dont want to lose the pay. Some days Ill have no classes - wondering if I should still make an appearance at school though.
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 12:12pm
Morning everyone,

I missed from Here to Maternity I will have to My Sky it so I dont miss the next showing.

Sleeping is becoming more of a pain, I just want to lye on my back but cant do that anymore. Rolling is becoming more of an effort. DH was holding my bump up while I was lying on my side and he said man thats heavy must be getting annoying carrying it around, lol DAH baby DAH. Gotta love him though.

We have our at home with baby course saturday morning, cant wait to see what DH will be like with a real baby..

Nearly time to have some lunch.

Re baby showers I hope no one buys me newborn nappies lol. Forgot to add it to the invites or at least tell people. Oh well.

I think that stinks on the luggage front with Air NZ, I think it is just another ploy to get more money if people will have to go over 25kgs.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 1:07pm

Afternoon

Dagster, From here to maternity is on again today about 2pm I think and it's on again on sunday at 4.40pm...

Well picked up the avent pump & theres a part missing, the chick reckons she doesnt know what Im talking about LOL, Oh well it was only $5...

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 1:26pm

Hi everyone

Happy Birthday Zaara!

Dagster im with you on the sleep thing.....i hate it- i have a soft pillow under my stomach-which helps when i make the painful switch- but then i always find myself waking up on my back! its so much more comfy!- and lol bout your DH's comment!- i really really really hate lying in bed-over it!

hope you start feeling better drama

Ane is sick so spending the day inside!

lol motherof7 bout the breastpump

[/url]
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 1:36pm
Dagster, the limit used to be as many items as you like, but 20KG limit. They would let you go 3 KG over, so 23kg free but if you went over that, they would charge $5 each kg over, back from 20kg. It was really messy, so I'd imagine the new system is alot fairer, so you are getting an extra 5kg for "free". (I used to work for AirNZ) It's still better than other airlines, who tell you their airfares are cheaper and then charge $20.00 per bag.
Either way, I'm not looking forward to travelling with a baby, lol , when I can afford to, that is.
Your baby at home class sounds really good. I'm not having one of those, but I would love too. I wonder if anyone runs them in Christchurch??

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 3:36pm
I plan on travelling to France sometime next year while I am on leave to show of Arianne to her Great Grandparents, that will be an experience.

Couldnt record From Here to Maternity cause I am at work, Ill just book it to record for Saturday.

I can only sleep on one side, because it feels like Arianne is on one side of my bump and its the most comfy. Rather irritating when I want to cuddle DH.
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 4:15pm
Afternoon all,
Dagster funny that - being in bed is when Im at my comfiest! im feeling really heavy walking around and sitting is very uncomfy whether leaning forward or back so im finding I get in bed quite early and watch tv just so I can stretch out.
Mumof7 I hope you can still use the pump without the missing piece - funny she pretended to not know what youre on about though
Oh dont really want to travel with a baby! But heard hubby telling his SIL last night that we will be visitng them in Sydney next year. We will???
Anyway Im thrilled this weeks over - workload lightens next week and then gets ridiculously easy after that!
Im starting to fill out my PPL forms and getting work to fill in their bit so that when baby comes I just have to enter the birth date and send it off. (The last two ladies who have had babies at work said it took the pay clerk ages to do her bit and their pay was delayed for ages - and neither of them were having a baby over the december school holidays. If Jacob comes late school will have shut down for the year and Ill have to wait until Feb for the pay clerk to return and then she'll takes ages filling out the forms anyway!
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 4:23pm
Drama, that's a shame you have to wait to sort out your PPL forms. I've sent mine in and had it all confirmed within the week. I'm on annual leave for 3 weeks from 17 November and then my first PPL payment is christmas week and runs through until 19 March09.

Regarding being comfy, both lying down and sitting down can become uncomfortable if I don't move after a while.
I had my mw meeting this morning and apparently I have a long baby. His head's in the "brim" of my pelvic bone and his feet and bum are right up under my ribs. Explains the heartburn etc. Bump measured 36cms!!! BP was good and baby's heartbeat was good too, so it was a nice meeting overall. The backup mw is lovely too!

dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 4:46pm
Debs its because Im working until the end. if i was taking my leave early Id have a start date, otherwise it goes on babys birth date.
And yay for a good mw appt!
BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 5:46pm
Hi Everyone

Just going back to the talk about raspberry leaf tea etc. I am unable to use this as my mum and paternal grandmother have both had post partum haemorraging PPH (SP?) and apparently it can make you bleed more, but today I bought the naturo pharm pre birth and birth aid that came in a pack with some gel for grazing etc. as well. Has anyone else bought this stuff or know much about it, my sis used it and had a great labour.

So weird I had a dream last night that I had the baby and it was a boy and I was packing away all the pink stuff we have, and then this morning my sis rang and said she dreamt that I had a boy last night......wonder if its a sign?????
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 5:54pm
Hi aimstar,
I have looked at the naturofarm stuff and was thinking about getting some but dont really know anything about it.
btw i also had a dream about baby last night - he was born a few weeks early and I was changing his nappy and breastfeeding him and hubby was an expert at putting his socks and booties on him. Aaw I woke up so desperate to cuddle my baby - cant wait for him yo come!!! Wouldnt let hubby out of bed till hed heard all about my dream lol!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 6:19pm

Evening

Drama & aimstar your dreams will probably get a little bit more odd. I had real strange dreams with my girls. I'd dream that Id already had a baby  boy but everytime I go to change him his peepee would break of, thats how I knew I was having girls, With this pregnancy it's pretty clear that I've got a boy and I havent had any dreams about pulling his thing of...Actually I havent had any dreams at all about my boy...

I do have alot of scary dreams tho, and I wake up sometimes terrified....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 October 2008 at 7:43pm
Has anyone heard from Solitairediamond? I hope she's doing ok...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 260261262263264 443>