FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 360361362363364 443>
Author
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 10:20am
dagster hope you enjoyed your brekkie!

kiwibubs YUM early xmas dinner...i cant wait to pig out on all the xmas food lol.

still here, all in 1 piece, didnt even have 1 measly contraction over night just more of the discharge stuff so im thinkin it must mean something as i havnt had it before now. But unless this girl gets her skates on and comes in the next 12 hours or so im going to be going into the overdue club myself, oh well.

lol dagster i saw you were saying before about how 90% of your MW apts have been on thursday so you think dats when bubs comes...ive had every single 1 of my apts on a monday so if ur theory is true i wont have to wait too long *fingers crossed*

Have a nice day ladies, im off to have a walk, bounce on my ball, eat some curry and maybe even av a little sex lol see if we can get things moving. Toodles...

Sponsored Links

leash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 10:34am
Happy due date Supazo!

Debs, things sound hopeful for you, good luck! Lots of (((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))) for you too!

Dagster don't worry about being last, at this stage I feel like that will be me!

Nothing new going on here! I do feel like cancelling Xmas this year tho!! I was so hoping to have our wee one here and it doesn't look or feel like it will happen, and our families are trying to organise where they 'want' us to be for xmas. team that with family tiffs and split parents and it's all fun and games.

Well off to jump on the x trainer, walk the dog, bounce on teh SB and anything else I can possibly think of to bring this little one out, in the next couple of days!
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 10:41am

Hi all,

First of all Congrats to Nic & Noodle (thats a surprise one lol) hope your both recovering well.

Sending lots of labour vibes to those who need them. Im with Motherof7 SEX, SEX!! that and two S&S's within a week is what did it for me (and yep "o's" are very important)

All is going well here. Rylan is a gem and sleeps in 3-4 hrs blocks which is really good. Have some latching difficulties here too esp with R side (nipple very sore & cracked) have some nipple sheilds and some supercham (from the birthing centre) to put on them its a natural cream thats got honey in it and smells YUM! LOL also have ended up expressing as well so rylan got his first taste of a bottle last night as I couldnt feed off the right side at all - the little vacumme cleaner lol

Tristen has taken a bit of adjusting to Rylan - he pokes and prods and grabs him but also loves him to bits. Hence to say tristens new word is "gentle". Had family xmas yesterday which was good so now just our little family one left. Xmas shopping got completed on last week and people must of thought i was crazy at albany mall as whenever anyone asked how old rylan was and i said a week they just looked at me.. hello??!! life still goes on.

Anyways theres some pics of the boys on my FB page. Going to go and get some shut eye as had DH's xmas party friday night and didnt get in til 1am  was really good though as after dinner we dropped rylan back with DH's mum and DH and I went back out for a couple of hours together with his workmates & partners was really nice as we hardly get to do that nowdays. Oh also may have a postnatal infection waiting for swab results but on antibiotics in the meantime.

Takecare all & ZZZ' & ((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))) to those who need them

Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 11:04am

Hi girls

Congrats Noodle & family on the arrival of your bubba..

Happy due date Zoe, it sounds like your mucous plug is starting to come away which is a good sign coz it's telling you that your starting to efface and dilate slightly...

Debs it sounds like your in the same position as Zoe but yours sounds like the bloody show which is usually what comes out just before labour starts, so I hope things get a move on for you both... (((((((((((((((((((((  )))))))))))))))))))))))).

Phat_cat glad things are going good for you, I have been getting a real nice reaction from people when We've taken baby out. On Wednesday we went shopping at Pak N Save and I must of had about 15 people come over to me and ask how old he was, & when I'd say 4days old they'd all  just say, awwww he's beautiful or awwww he's lovely....Mind you tho I had to carry him thru pak n sav coz he just screams if I put him in his carseat. And your right, Life still goes on even though you have a new baby...

I praise all you ladies who are BF'ing, My little man got to frustrated and I suppose I should have perserveered(sp) but no I took the easy way out and just gave him the bottle...I get quite upset tho thinking that all this milk thats in my boobs is going to waste, I do however like the shape of my boobs with all the milk in them, Hehehe...It's a shame they're gonna be heading south again in a couple of weeks time, LOL....

Sorry for lack of personals but a big high to everyone & I'll pop back in later....

LOTS OF LABOUR VIBES TO ALL WHO WANT THEM.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((    ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Oh and my son should have  a name tonight, We are'nt taking him to my DFP's temple now, His family in India are gonna sort him out a name so looking forward to that...

Edited by Mumof72B
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 2:48pm
Afternoon all..

Not much happening here.Just been cleaning and looking after bubz..Finally getting more sleep.Got Miss 9 onto the plane yesterday to my parents (she's gone for the whole holidays) Not going anywhere over Xmas..So now it's just relaxing and keeping the house tidy and looking after the kids,, DP's parents and his Miss 14 have all gone to Chch for Xmas and won't be back until about mid Jan, so no one coming around. Only 7 kids at home and 2 of them are late teens, 3 pre-teens, 1 preschooler and bubz... (boring aye) lmao

Edited by Motherof6

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 3:50pm

LOL shenah, We're just having a quiet one this year. Im not really to sure about new years tho. My cousin is meant to be coming here with her 5 kids (scary thought), LOL...

Man I have been having the worse cramps ever, and Im hoping the rest of the membranes come out.... They're just like contractions but instead of building up to the peak pain it just goes straight to the peak pain and it's so sore but luckily it only lasts a few seconds but still sore all the same...I txd MW and she said it could take a few weeks for the membranes to come away....Buggar having these kind of cramps for a few weeks..Well I might go and post on o ne of the other threads to see who else has beent hru this...

BBL

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 3:52pm
Afternoon everyone,

Not much happening here aswell, very tired but have left my nap a little too late so I will have to try stay awake.

I am already for bubs arrival now, my mum brought some more bassinette sheets.

I am going to the doctor about this itiching tomorrow, its stopped on my belly, thank goodness, but on my legs and arms its mental.

mumof72b - Cant wait to see what name you have chosen for bub.

Might have our next two bubs soon. Cant wait.
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 5:14pm
Hi everyone,

Well things are happening here slowly. TMI, more of my plug has come away, had the upset tum and I've had full on back pain since 1.30am this morning, so only 2 and a bit hours sleep since then. Everytime I lay down the backpain intensifies. I was having contractions through the night and morning too, but they stopped about 10.30am. The backpain is awful and my only wish is this baby comes soon. MW thinks that maybe baby is too far around the side and that's why. All fours for me again, I think. Will keep you informed.

Hi to everyone and sorry for no personals.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 7:17pm

Debs thats good news (not the back pain) you've started..... Yes keep on your all 4s hun coz it sounds like bubs might be posterior & you need to do anything to encourage bubs to turn his back towards the front...Come on bubs out you come....

Heres some more labour vibes for you Debs ((((((((((((((((((((((((((  ))))))))))))))))))))))))....

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 December 2008 at 7:18pm
sub.z 2nd will be finding out?
Sunshine08 7th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital
MissCassie 8th
DebsB   15th ITS A BOY -CWH
Kiwigirrl   16th ITS A GIRL
Kazgirl 17th Its going to be a surprise
leash 18th Its going to be a surprise CWH
SupaZo 21st ITS A GIRL!! NSH "Lily"
Jayne 28th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital
deafbutterfly 29th ITS A GIRL Middlemore Hospital then Botany
DK 29th ITS A BOY
Dagster 30th ITS A GIRL NSH "Arianne Zoe Paige"
kiwibubs 31st ITS A GIRL Auckland Hospital
Kirsty_Poo 31st will be finding out
Huntd Induction date? will be finding out ?

Babies Arrived

18th Nov (30th Nov) - Motherof6, Simeon, 2.47kg, 3:05pm
28th Nov (10th Dec) - Roksana, Jiah, 3.2kg, 10pm
2nd Dec (5th Dec) - A_man_durr, Olivia Jewel, 8lb6, 2:01pm
6th Dec (15th Dec) - Dramateyz, Jacob Rueben, 2.68kg, 3:19am
6th Dec (23rd Dec) - Wanamonkey, Teghan, 6lb4, 6:18am
8th Dec (2nd Dec) - SoltaireDiamond, Aurora Lucy Anne, 8lb5oz, 6.56am
8th Dec (6th Dec) - BeckyB, Caitlin Jane, 9lb10, 10:03pm
9th Dec (9th Dec) - Bubnumber2, Baby girl, 8lb6, ?
10th Dec (20th Dec) - Aimstar1, Heidi Nicole, over 6lb, 1.18pm
11th Dec (25th Dec) - Mellybelly Caleb James, 7lb11oz, 5pm
11th Dec (5thDec) - Mrshouse, Maria Neve, 8lb 6oz, 5.30pm
11th Dec (9th Dec) - Phat_Cat, Rylan David William, 8lb8oz, 11:20pm
13th Dec (12th Dec) - Mumof72B, Gorgeous wee man, 8lb1oz, 6:41pm
19th Dec (26th Dec) - Nictoddie, Samuel, 9lb 7oz, 10.13am
19th Dec (22th Dec) - Noodle, Rory, 8.4lb, 2.02pm
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 7:28am
Good news that things are moving Debs, stink about the back pain. Hopefully today will be the day for you.

((((((((((((((((((((((((Labour Vibes DebsB)))))))))))))))))))))))
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 7:30am
OMG my ticker says 8 days to go woo hoo.
Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 8:55am
All this waiting is driving me nuts......DH seems to think she will come when she is ready but I am keen to get her out with any method possible!! OB tomorrow so will ask advice on how to speed things up any more.

Good luck Debs- sounds really positive!!!

TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 10:00am
hi all well we came home yesterday was nice to be home but not very comfy ,c sections do suck when it comes to recovery ended up sleeping in the lazy boy last night .............
Samuel is doing great he is a bit unsettled between 11pm and 3am likes to be awake grrr, gotto sort that out big time.
The kids adore him and want to help, my big boy was stand offish at the hospital but is Sam's little watch dog at home hehe very cute!
Will try and upload some pics from my photobucket bear with me lol.
congrats noodle can't wait to hear your birth story.
Mine was a bit uneventful ........ we got bumped due to an emerg which I was thinking was gonna happen should have kept those thoughts to myself, and I had the best anethesist sp! ever got my spinal in first pop and have no bruising to my back and two lady surgeons that did and awesome job too, my wound is just so nice very pleased with that side of the events.

Edited by nictoddie
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 10:02am
the last one is big sis, have not managed to get big bro yet hehe!
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 12:35pm
Kiwibubs - Same here even though next week Ill make the end 40 weeks, I just dont want to wait till then lol. I also have MW tomorrow.

I went to the doctor today the itching doesnt look like its come from something I have eaten and doesnt look like anything else, so it could be highly likely its hormonal. I have been given some camoile (sp) to put on, lets just say I am covered in the stuff lol, but its working.

Nic - what a cutie, I didnt know the umbilical cord was so white. Must be good to be back at home just in time for Christmas day with your new member of the family.
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 1:12pm
tehe I could not remember it being like that either on my other two, it's a pretty good first shot!
palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 2:04pm
omgosh am finally home

will post pics etc once iv caught up on everything
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 2:55pm
hey ladies!!

Just got back from the hospital, was on the little monitor thingy for a while. MW thinks all is well, bubs growth has slowed down a bit so they are wanting to keep an eye on that. shes still atleast 3.7kg though so im not too worried lol. Was having quite regular tightnings while i was being monitored so thats a good sign...now i just have to wait for them to turn into contractions haha.

Got to go back on boxing day to be monitored again, and then MW next monday and a S&S then too if she still hasnt arrived. But i have a feeling she is going to arrive before then....lol well i hope

Nic wot a gorgeous wee man, well done! and i agree wot an excellent first photo. I hope somebody takes a pic like that when lily is just born and all brand new and stuff!

HUNTD welcome back, bet your so glad to be home. Looking forward to seeing piccies and congrats again.

palomino View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote palomino Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 December 2008 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Mumof72B Mumof72B wrote:

sub.z 2nd will be finding out?
Sunshine08 7th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital
MissCassie 8th
DebsB   15th ITS A BOY -CWH
Kiwigirrl   16th ITS A GIRL
Kazgirl 17th Its going to be a surprise
leash 18th Its going to be a surprise CWH
SupaZo 21st ITS A GIRL!! NSH "Lily"
Jayne 28th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital
deafbutterfly 29th ITS A GIRL Middlemore Hospital then Botany
DK 29th ITS A BOY
Dagster 30th ITS A GIRL NSH "Arianne Zoe Paige"
kiwibubs 31st ITS A GIRL Auckland Hospital
Kirsty_Poo 31st will be finding out
Huntd Induction date? will be finding out ?

Babies Arrived

18th Nov (30th Nov) - Motherof6, Simeon, 2.47kg, 3:05pm
28th Nov (10th Dec) - Roksana, Jiah, 3.2kg, 10pm
2nd Dec (5th Dec) - A_man_durr, Olivia Jewel, 8lb6, 2:01pm
6th Dec (15th Dec) - Dramateyz, Jacob Rueben, 2.68kg, 3:19am
6th Dec (23rd Dec) - Wanamonkey, Teghan, 6lb4, 6:18am
8th Dec (2nd Dec) - SoltaireDiamond, Aurora Lucy Anne, 8lb5oz, 6.56am
8th Dec (6th Dec) - BeckyB, Caitlin Jane, 9lb10, 10:03pm
9th Dec (9th Dec) - Bubnumber2, Baby girl, 8lb6, ?
10th Dec (20th Dec) - Aimstar1, Heidi Nicole, over 6lb, 1.18pm
11th Dec (25th Dec) - Mellybelly Caleb James, 7lb11oz, 5pm
11th Dec (5thDec) - Mrshouse, Maria Neve, 8lb 6oz, 5.30pm
11th Dec (9th Dec) - Phat_Cat, Rylan David William, 8lb8oz, 11:20pm
13th Dec (12th Dec) - Mumof72B, Gorgeous wee man, 8lb1oz, 6:41pm
18th Dec (2nd Jan) - HUNTD, Brennan Joseph, 8lb 8oz, 8.31am
19th Dec (26th Dec) - Nictoddie, Samuel, 9lb 7oz, 10.13am
19th Dec (22th Dec) - Noodle, Rory, 8.4lb, 2.02pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 360361362363364 443>