FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 362363364365366 443>
Author
leash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 12:54pm
well MW has just left, baby has turned so is now in perfect posi to arrive! Something good to hear. If no action by sun she will refer me for induction. So here's hoping that it all gets underway soon.

Think DH and I might go out for lunch now, there's a new place I'd like to try out, while we still have time to do it
Sponsored Links

mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 1:03pm
leash thats awesome news!! Hope everything gets started for you soon, sending lotsa labour vibes for ya!

Oh and enjoy lunch, yum!!

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 2:48pm

Hi everyone

Hi Roksana i hear you on your 2 girls keeping you busy...im trying hard to keep my cool handling my 2 and ive just got them both to sleep and remembered to eat lunch! hope Zaara is behaving more than Ane is.....while im BF she likes to get into everything!

Leash good to hear bubs is in a good position! and yeay enjoy every minute with DH-and yeah the pelvic pain thing is quite bad.

CONGRATS DEBS and DH! just in time for christmas!

mumof7 great your son has a name now and you and DH must be so proud of Mahtab......you still have to share your boy making secrets....

Darn gotta run Maria is up. just a quick hi to everyone else, Supazo-Dagster-Sheenah-and everyone- it feels sad that our month is coming to an end....

[/url]
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 3:01pm
*Stomps in*

*throw's tanty*

Stupid Fkn MW, Didn't turn up and didn't even bother to ring me and say sorry can't make it and it's suppose to be the final visit.. Also had Hora Te Pai (like Plunket) coming this afternoon and I raced home from Coastlands to be here in time for her and she had rung my home ph just before I got in to say that she was stuck in traffic and wasn't coming...Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I was stuck in the same traffic you stupid cow.. I give up I really don't want to know if my son's doing well and is having good weight gain's, since it's been over 2 weeks since he was last seen. Why is it that I get the arseholes that can't do their job's.

*slams door as I leave*

*Stomps off to sulk*

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 4:12pm

Awww big hugs Shenah, I get really pissed of to when appointments get broken especially when im looking forward to them and then they dont come....

Man I went to pak n save earlier and OMG i wish I neva went anywhere. I left Mahtab at home with DP and took my DD8, DD2, & DD1.... I spent most of my time chasing DD2 up and down the isles(sp)  Then I forgot most of the things I neededcoz DD2 was really frustrating me & people giving me dirty looks coz DD2 was running into trolleys when she was running away from me & I know she was being very annoying to all the other shoppers also but one thing I cannot stand is people giving me dirty looks when my kids play up, coz depending on my mood they'll either get a smile or have me right up in their face asking if they've got a problem....Now Im not a violent person so dont get me wrong but I cant stand judgemental people that just want to kill you with their looks It makes me very mad...

Anyhoo rant over now, hehehe Im at home the chillins are all sleeping so it's beautiful and peacful in the house at the moment....Mahtab is sleeping really well always sleeping at least 4hours so Im happy with that especially when It comes to the early morning feeds, He's sooooo gorgeous...

Oh and one thing I want to ask the mums who've already had boys.... Is it normal for their little willy to stand at attention when they are having their nappies changed????I do remember my sisters son doing that but I just thought that was part of his character but I notice when Im changing son his little guy goes up and down all by it's self???Im still kinda adjusting to having a boy, hehehe LOL....

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 4:18pm
Sita - oh yah....Zaara is throwing major tantys may be due to baby?? but she loves Jiah and helps me look after her kisses her like a million times a day....so not sure if it is a age thing or a attention thing or some thing else????

Mumof7 - I like that name Mahtab...... ..and good weight gain!! gosh compared to him Jiah is tiny!! She gained 140g in a week and is 3.560kg now.

Motherof6 - oh no you have the worse luck with MW...may be the MW in yr area are just useless like that??? I hope those people get their act together soon!!!

my BP is still really high 158/105 even after I have been taking 2 tabs at night and 1 in the morning...so now I am taking 2 both times...I am worried... ....if this doesnt wrk will have to go to GP to look into it further!!!

Hi every one!!

labour vibes to all who need them!!!

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 4:20pm
Mumof72B

lmao, Yes that is perfectly normal for your little man to do..Just watch out that he doesn't take aim at you and Pee pmsl.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 4:26pm

Hi Roksana

Thanks for the comment about babies name. I think he's piling the weight on coz he's on the bottle, He's taking about 120ml each feed so he is a bit of a porker...I cant wait for him to get abit bigger so we can play with him abit more, I've only managed to get 1 smile out of him so far & im hungry for more smiles from him. There is nothing more gorgeous than a baby smiling.... 

Zaara's little tantys might be a combination of everything that you've mentioned....Zaara will be fine & settle down soon....I hope your BP sorts itself out soon.

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 4:26pm
Rofpmsl... Just heard from MW she is NOW on her way round to my place...Finally.. since she was suppose to be here 5 1/2 hrs ago. Now maybe I can find out what weight Sim is.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 4:33pm
Cool Shenah thats good she's coming....& yes the little falla has peed on me a few times & he's peed on DD2 also so now she stays clear of him when he's getting his nappy changed. LOL...
mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 4:46pm

Roksana i agree with mumof7. Ane is just like Zaara with the millions of kisses....i know Anes sudden "attitude" is to do with baby and sometimes feel bad for her because of all the attention im giving Maria. but i guess thats normal and they will adjust.

sheenah glad you get your MW appointment! hope little Sim has grown heaps

Mumof7 wow 120ml! i know that the newborn norm is 50ml but i know 50ml only tickled Ane when she was newborn.  and 4hourly sleeps sounds devine! and lol bout Mahtab's little soldier

Maria has put on nearly 300g in the last 5days and is now 3.9kg.....she lost alot to begin with anyway so im happy with that.

[/url]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 5:36pm

Sita you deserve a big WOW also, 300g weight gain in 5 days is great, especially BFing with sore nipples well done mum...

Now I feel like a real wussie not persuing BFing, Apart from my son getting real frustrated not being able to latch properly My nipples were getting quite sore and when the MW's were helping me express @ the maternity it felt like she was squeezing the living daylights out of my poor boobs Jeez....

Mrshouse how old is Ane? The reason why Im asking is becoz when I had DD1 My DD2 was only 11mths old and one of my friends is a child psycologist, My DD2 is very very naughty now and she does alot of naughty things to get my attention, When I spoke to my friend about it she said that because DD2 was still quite young when I had DD1 she was still at the age of needing alot of attention still coz she was still discovering the world(per say) & because it was just, DP, Myself DD8 and her she really felt the shift of attention when DD1 arrived, It was'nt intentional for her to feel left out but thats just how things go when you have a new addition....We dont mean to focus all our attention on the new baby but we have to at times. I wish I knew then what I know now coz then my DD2 probably would'nt be the way she is if we had tried to keep everything as normal as possible after the birth of DD1....This is just my personal experience but my advice will be to keep Ane involved as much as possible and always try and have that one on one time with her....

Anyway who's ready for xmas? Im not, LOL....

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 6:07pm

Thanks mumof7-Ane is 20months and from the day of Maria's birth has started playing up pretty much like how i assume your DD2 is.  I think il make special effort now to involve Ane and spend that one on one time together.

im still nagging DH to go out and buy wrapping paper for the kids xmas pressies. i would love to go out and have a nosey in the shops while Maria is sleeping in the afternoons but DH would rather cut a limb off than be left alone with Maria..........

oooh christmas eve tomorrow..........

[/url]
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 6:19pm
Well well well,
Simeon has gone from 6 lb 10 oz and 47cm in 11 days to 8 lb 4 oz and 51cm
What a little gut's he is
Well we have now been discharged from the MW, she reckons she never wants to see me in the clinic again lmao Like I want another one, I think 11 is enough Even though the kids reckon we need to make it an even number...Some how I don't think so..
And you all have permission to slap me stupid if I say I want another one or say that I'm pregnant again.

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 6:24pm
Roksana

Far out Sim weigh's more than Jiah and he was born smaller...Now I know he's a little

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 7:24pm
Sheena - Sorry to hear you didnt have a great day.

Arianne is still 3/5 engaged and asked MW about the stratching and she said it is common at this stage in the pregnancy, damm it I didnt read that anywhere grrr. I hope she comes soon to end this. MW said she can come anytime from now to about 3 weeks, she says 3 weeks so people dont get there hopes up too much incase they are really late.

Our end of work function was funny, watching everyone get drunk, then found out my MIL arrived today eeekkkk she was suppose to arrive tomorrow. So now DH and I cant have our last night alone , I sent them both out to dinner and Ill make myself something here way too tired for resturant meal.
kazgirl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 7:42pm
Well hello everyone,

Just a quick note to say congrats to all the new mums and babies!!

I was in the hospital today, looking at being induced but after being monitored, baby was fine so they sent me home until tomorro.

Baby is still not engaged but must be huge coz it was 10 pound 8 a week ago by the scan and i have got even bigger, if thats at all possible!

Just wanted to say Merry Xmas to everyone, just in case not in here again. Hope everyone has a good one, and bring on the babies that are making their mums and dads wait!!
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 December 2008 at 11:24pm
Well I am up, sore, my belly just feels really uncomfortable, hard to breathe, lots of gassie noises coming from in or around there, some sharp pains all resulting in me not being able to sleep, it is just too uncomfortable.

Right now I want baby out. DH feels so bad that he cant do anything to help poor thing. It will be harder when I am in labour he will feel even worse not being able to take the pain away.
leash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2008 at 8:41am
Hey Ladies,

Sounds like everyones newborns are growing well, great to hear. I'm reading about the Mum's who already have other children and how they are reacting. Might sound kinda dumb but I'm wondering how my dog is gonna react. I got her a while after we found out it was going to be hard to conceive, so she's been my baby for a while so it will be interesting. Not nearly the same as other children tho!

Kazgirl, sounds like baby is going to be big, glad all was good with the monitoring tho.

Dagster it's horrible for DH's cos they are so helpless to do anything. You're right too labour will be a big test for them, not as much as us tho!
I'm hearing you on all the pains and no sleep, not long to go now tho.

OK TMI coming, had some blood streaked thicker mucous this morn at 5.30am. Sat on the loo and cried half cos I was excited that something has started happening , finally, half cos I don't really want a baby jesus. So looks like things are starting!
Too scared to go to the gym this morning now in case it starts everything going so might take the day off me thinks!

Hope everyone has a great Xmas, and there's some nice pressies under the tree for you all!
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 December 2008 at 9:27am
Sounds like things are happening for you Leash, which is a good thing because then you dont need to be induced.

DH and MIL will be going shopping all day, I so dont see myself walking around a mall all day so I get to stay home, rest and work on getting this baby out lol.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 362363364365366 443>