FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 443>
Author
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2008 at 6:24pm
Would anyone recommend a 4D scan??? Has anyone had one done at Insight and how much did it cost???

I really should ring them and find out the cost of the 19 week scan so I can budget for it.

Motherof6 - Hope you feel better soon.
Sponsored Links

xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2008 at 6:43pm

Dagster - You would benefit more from a 4D scan between 28 to about 36 wks as baby will have filled out more. Here is a pic of a 4D scan & baby looks gorgeous and bubba is smiling...

I thought this next pic was a classic also. ( Nothing to do with babies but I thought it was hilarious)

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2008 at 7:23pm

[/url]
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2008 at 8:08pm
Dagster I had my 19 week scan at Insight Parnell and it was $95.

I have another obs appointment on Tues for a check up and I think I have now started feeling baby kick!

My tummy bug seems to be passing - I had a much better day today and managed to eat more.
I am now only 1.5 kg more than pre pregnancy. Was up to 3 but must have lost it with this bug. How much has everyone else gained? Im starting to worry Im not gaining enough.

Edited by dramateyz
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 July 2008 at 8:15pm
dramateyz- dont worry about weight gain every woman is different as long as your MW is happy with it you will be fine. I lost 5 kgs due to the morning sickness and have only gained 3 back so far but my MW is happy with that. Also with tristen i didnt gain weight until the last trimester... glad your feeling better though

mrs house when you upload a photo to photobucket it gives you the choice of 4 codes the bottom one is the one which will put the pic in the post... sorry i should of explained it better
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 8:11am

Morning

Re the weight gain thing, I just have to look at food and I put weight on. I Have to go back for a scan again in 4 weeks to have the 4 chambers checked on again, nothing is wrong but they didnt get all the details and stuff yesterday in the scan, & thats because i got a fat stomach, Hehe. ....

Well has everyone in the north Island battled down the hatches so you dont get blown away? We've got this tree just outside our lounge window that Im abit concerned with, It looks pretty wobbly & if the gusty winds do reach their max here today Im worried it's gonna fall thru the window...

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 8:37am

morning everyone -thanks phat cat il try again.......although i did try that one

drama ive gained 17kgs so far!!!.and its not in my belly...mostly because i lived on sugar lollies and carbs during MS.....11kgs in the first 12weeks- i dont understand tho why now my weight gain hasnt stopped or slowed right down....im like motherof7 just look at food and my hips get wider..........

motherof7 the weather does suck!

[/url]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 8:46am
Mrshouse - When do you go for your scan?
mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 8:50am
friday.....8.30am......aaaaaahhhhhh

[/url]

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 9:14am
Yay Nice and early.
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 12:51pm
mrshouse your DD is just delicious! Yay for a nice early scan! mine is on monday at 9:30 so i dont have to wait all day for it lol just do 1 and a half hours of work then head of down to the scan place cant wait hehe

i weighed myself last thursday and have gained 2kgs since pre pregnancy

mumof7 that pic is classic LOL

I bought myself some max preggy jeans last night they are so comfy and look really nice! quite hardcase that max is selling preggy jeans lol

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 1:28pm
i envy yous who havent gained much during pregnancy!!! 

[/url]
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 2:17pm
Afternoon everyone, man this weather is horrible, we went out this morning and got our just incase supplies.

Re the weight gain, ive only put on around 5kgs, that was about 2 weeks ago I checked so might need to check again. I was just eating fruit for a while there.

I am feeling the baby kick everyday now, its so cute, its not enough to wake me up in the night so thats good.

I will have to look into getting a 4D scan done, its so kool
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 3:49pm
yep the weather is bad aye! DH and I have to go out to my SIL and nephews birthday I was worried about my dog being outside while we are gone so asked my sis to come over and doggie sit lol

how cool that you feel bubs every day dagster! its such an awesome feeling aye! the kicks and definatly knowing bubs is ok and moving in there!

I wonder how newbie is........

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 4:05pm
Yes it has been a while since newbie has been on.
Hope everything is alright.

Edited by Dagster

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 4:24pm

Yay for feeling baby kick everyday now dagster, like noodle says it certainly is a awesome feeling....

It's really nippy here in TGA & the wind is making that scary howling noise sometimes Glad Im not home alone, Hehe

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 5:46pm
I love storms.

I am looking at having some materinty photos done and so far Momentz photography is the winner for me, I cant wait to get them done, just hope I dont have pimples or they will have to do a lot of editing lol.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 6:01pm
Hi All,

What a crap weather...man it really sucks!
On top of that DD has ear infection and has fever and I am coming down with flu and feel like crap!!

Good news is that we have booked a holiday to Fiji in Sep 08. DH, DD, MIL and Me!! DH is excited as he hasnt gone back since 1996. 7 nights...I cant wait!

Got some passport photos done for DD...Man that was a mission. She has a grumpy face on it!! Lol

MrsHouse - Your DD is beautiful...and cheeky!! Cute!!

I have gained 4kgs since getting pregnant, I am not gaining as much with this one like with DD.

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 9:10pm
Roksana - Sorry to hear about DD having an ear infection and sorry that you are coming down with the flu. Wow lucky you get to go on a trip, ill have to spend my money on some more clothes and shoes .

Question: Has anyone gotten a Reach Me pack?
I got one and its so neat, there is a Patrick Bellett photography $450 gift voucher. This seems too good to be true, has anyone used it?
newbie08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 10:19pm
Noodle & Dagster thanks for thinking of me.. must have sensed it.

We had another scan last Thurs (at 18 weeks 1 day) to see if there was any change with our baby and the news was the same if not worse - no kidneys and some serious problems with his wee heart (they don't know if the heart thing is related or a different problem altogether).
So I was into the hospital today to take 3 pills to turn off my pregnancy hormones then I go in on Monday morning and stay overnight while they induce the baby. We have to decide all kinds of things that we can't quite cope with like, do we want to hold the baby for a while, do we want hand & feet prints, do we want baby cremated..................... all far too hard to even think about right now. I'll authorise them to do a post-mortem on our boy to see if they can explain more and reassure us about future pregnancies. I know the absent kidneys was a random 1 in 5000 thing but am super worried about the heart so they may do an amnio too on Monday. So much information but no answers .............. anyway needless to say that we are devastated.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 115116117118119 443>