FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 116117118119120 443>
Author
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 July 2008 at 10:33pm
oh newbie! I am so so sorry hun i dont know what to say but i am thinking of you both and can not imagine what you are going through at the moment! sending you huge cyber 's and will be thinking of you on monday. take care hun!

Sponsored Links

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2008 at 12:11am
Dagster - I won a gift pack thru Oh Baby for PB Photography of $1500. I went and used it! pics were great but a decent size portrait cost us $3500.
He is good but really expensive the $450 would barely cover the sitting fee. As for the flu...well DD is the same and I am getting worse! I am gonna go and see the doc tomorrow and see if it is just the flu!!

Newbie- Oh no hun I am soooo sorry! I cant imagine having to make those decisions. How horrible! But I must you for giving them a chance to see what happened to bub for future pregnancy not only yours but others. Oh hun all I can do from here is give you big to you. Take care hun!!

xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2008 at 9:11am

Good Morning

Newbie such sad news.. You and DH will decide what is best for you & him re: holding baby and keeping momentums of your little prince.... I hope you & DH have alot of family support, & I'll be keeping you all in my heart and thoughts. Take Care Hun xox

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2008 at 9:44am
Newbie Sending you and DH hugs and my love. Im so sorry to hear about your little one

Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2008 at 10:22am
oh newbie!! im so so sorry this is happening to you. I cant not even to begin to fully understand what your going through but please be reassured that we and many others on here are thinking of you. I just hope you can find the strength to get through this difficult time... sending lots of cyber hugs your way. I really wish i had a magic wand to wave & fix things for you as it must be so heartbreaking.
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2008 at 5:30pm
Newbie - So very sorry to hear about little bubs. Must be the worst thing in the world for you to be going through, im sure you have lots of support around you. Having little for you so sorry.

Big .

Roksana - Thanks for the info about PB I knew it was too good to be true, ill go with Momentz I think. Went out and brought a new flash camera from Harvey Norman, its so neat cant wait to take lots of photos.
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2008 at 6:13pm
Oh Newbie that is just awful i am so sorry!!! Will be thinking of you on Monday!!!
newbie08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2008 at 6:58pm
Thanks everyone. So so nervous about tomorrow. We go in about 10am when they'll wop stuff up my vagina to soften the cervix etc. Haven't been falling apart emotionally so far, just a few cries here and there, but think it'll hit me tomorrow and afterwards when we come home just 2 of us instead of 3
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 July 2008 at 10:24pm
Awww newbie hun, I'm sooooo sorry to hear that new's.Our thoughts will be with you tomorrow.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 7:12am
for today newbie!

have a nice day everyone else!

i"ve got my scan in 2 and a half hours yay cant wait to see bubs!!!

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 7:50am

goodmorning everyone

big  for today newbie...thinking of you and DH....

have a great scan noodle!....your another early bird who cant wait!

another monday another week...........closer to holding baby.

[/url]
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 8:34am
Thinking of you newbie

Good luck Noodle, hope your baby is being good for you

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 9:06am
Thinking of you today newbie

Noodle - you must be so excited your scan is today, hope everything goes well.

Ive got 1 week and 1 day till my scan, man time has gone fast.
leash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 10:54am
Morning all,

Just catching up after the weekend, computer was down yeterday.
Love and best wishes for you and DH today Newbie. It is a horrible thing to have to go through and I admire your courage Hopefully you will get some answers that can help you for next time
Good Luck noodle for your scan, but you have prob already had it by now.

I have my scan at 3pm today, still have decided not to find out the sex, but can't wiat to see the development!

I got a reach me pack, aren't they good? I got the voucher too but living in chch it's no good to me so if anyone can make use of it i can send it to you, that is if I haven't thrown it out already.

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 11:15am
leash - I am far too impatient not to know the sex of bub, just make sure that you turn away when they checking down there if you dont want to know.

Good luck for scans today I believe there is two?
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 11:16am
Good luck Leash with your scan. Hope baby is perfect

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 11:17am
Wow, Dagster, that's come around really fast for your scan. I hope the next 8 days goes quickly for you

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 11:20am
goodluck for your scan leash! your good to wait- i so wish i could wait but i cant!

[/url]
Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 12:06pm
So sorry Newbie about the sad news- will be thinking about you today and I am sure you will make the appropriate decisions at the time about what you want to do. I cannot imagine how you and your partner may feel, and I am so sad for you.

Good luck for the scans today girls- so jealous!!! Looking forward to seeing what other wee munchkins we can add to the list!

Spent most of the weekend inside, avoiding the weather! Feel a few twitches in my belly but nothing specific- come on little one!!

Off to the Obstetrician tomorrow for a checkup so maybe they will do a quick scan so we can see the bubby.

Majorly on the countdown to Fiji- went bikini shopping on the weekend and it was horrific! Did manage to find a nice Seafolly black kaftan thing that is all nice and beaded, so that will be a good cover up!
TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 12:26pm
thinking of you today newbie.... hope you can get some answers.

Oh noodle - your not going to find out the sex are you?? you big meanie making us wait!!!

and you too leash!! good luck ....

well it looks like i will be the next one to find out the sex!! 25 hrs to go sorry girls my scan isnt till 2:30pm as they dont do morning preggy scans up here as they only do certain days of the week too...
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 116117118119120 443>