FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119120121 443>
Author
sunshine08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 12:31pm
Sorry to read that Newbie...much love to you and DH

Dagster what is a reach out pack?
Sponsored Links

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 12:43pm
ooooh good luck for your scan this afternoon leash its soooooo cool to see bubs again hehe

I was gona ask how do we get reachme packs? I want one lol

Yay phatcat not long to wait for your scan now and we will know if yours is pink or blue!!!

soooo jealous of your fiji trip kiwibubs especially after the weather this weekend lol, finger crossed you start feeling bubs soon!

dagster this week will fly and before you know it you will be watching your bubs on the screen

well my scan went really well bubs is perfect! and very active but was behaving well for us, we even got a good shot of it opening and closing its fingers it was so cute hehe are sooooo happy and sooooo in love! and yip baby is still a suprise hehe i had no temptation what so ever to find out the sex i was so sure i would lol

Edited by noodle

Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 1:17pm
oh noods he/she didnt even flash you?? guttered *insert evil laugh* glad it all went well though...

well im thinking pink.... trying to have nice girly thoughts lol knowing my luck it will be another boy cause we dont even have any idea of a boys name.. oh well will love it just the same (just might have to twist DH's arm to try just one more time if its another boy....)
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 1:33pm
Congrats on having a great scan noodle.

The reach me pack can be ordered for FREE from here http://www.reachme.co.nz/

Its really neat.
kiwigirrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigirrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 2:10pm
Newbie, I'm so so sad for you and can not imagine how you are both holding up. I am thinking of you a lot during this terrible time.

Noodle, great news for your scan! Yah! I admire that you didn't find out the sex, but I can't imagine not knowing! I am too impatient! And its helped me feel like this is all more real now and actually happening!

I'm putting my baby shopping list together, researching best places to buy stuff on the net. Man there is soo much stuff to buy.
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 2:25pm
Newbie thinking of you can not imagine what you must be going through but hope and pray you get some answers as to why this has happened .

Man your so controlled I'm busting to know what this bub is and am hoping for the blue flavour!!!
ShanzD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShanzD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 2:32pm
Hello Everyone

Pregnancy is going really well so far - touch wood and I have my anatomy scan tomorrow arvo (yay). Will find out the sex if baby is playing as I don't like refering to bubs as IT.... Plus, I'm way to impatient even though I love surprises.

The best part of christmas as a kid was trying to find the christmas pressies - gosh I love christmas, and even more now with a little baby to share it with us.

Exciting times ahead.

All the best.

Shanz

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 3:33pm
kiwigirrl - I am trying to get my list sorted and found the Baby City website has a very handy list that you can tick off. Its not such a huge list either. I am still buying the big stuff first, then once we know the sex we go shopping for other stuff.

ShanzD - Glad to hear your pregnancy is going well, good luck for the scan tomorrow cant wait to hear what you are having.
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 3:45pm
Afternoon Ladies

Newbie my thoughts have been with you all day today .Huge for you and your partner.

Nothing interesting happening here, actually I'm rather bored.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 4:17pm
I'm hearing you on the bored front motherof6. I'm hanging out until 4.30pm so I can finish work for the day. LOL, not that I've done alot of it. It's our quiet time at work and some days just drag. I should be thankful though, as once spring hits us, I'll be flat out until baby comes!

xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 4:57pm

Afternoon

Thinking of you Newbie & DH....xox

Yay for a great scan Noodle, & good girl for not finding out, Me personally it would have driven me absolutely nuts not to know...

Hope your scan went well leash & good luck for your scan phat_cat Im sending you alllllll my girly vibes ((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))....

leash View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leash Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 6:20pm
Well had my scan and everything is just perfect.
The sonographer said bubs was very photogenic. Heart was really strong too. I'm so glad, even tho you feel good, it is nice to have the reassurance that everything is fine. Don't know how our parents managed without scans, it must have been a very long wait!!
We didn't find out the sex, and I wasn't even tempted, hubby would have liked to know, but said that He is happy to wait if that is what I want. We are goning to love it soooooo much no matter what anyway, as we just feel blessed that the fertility treatment worked anyway!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 6:32pm
Yay for a great scan leash & DH...
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 7:29pm
Have been thinking of you today Newbie!!

YAY for great scans noodle and leash!!

I had a great day back at work - feels like I havent been there for sooo long. Nice to see all the kids again too.
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 8:43pm
Congrats on having a good scan leash.

On the workfront I am so busy and its our quite time, we are upgrading our system lots of work to do this week, ill probably have to work some overtime damm it.

At least the days will go fast and scan day will come quicker. After starting to feel bub moving around and kicking me I cant wait to see it.
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 9:28pm
yay leash glad you had a great scan.

thanks for the girl vibes mumof72b...

am getting a little excited/nervous but im sure all will be ok.
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
kazgirl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 9:39pm
Sorry to hear of your situation Newbie. Thinking of you and sending you big hugs

Good luck for the next scans people!

Hey has anyone else got this problem of like acid reflux or something that just sits in your throat?? Just wondering if anyone had it, and i aren't a freak, and if anyone had a cure??

Have a great week everyone
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 9:46pm
Yeah Kazgirl fruit juice is giving me that and Im finding a glass of milk helps
Drnasia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Drnasia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 July 2008 at 10:41pm

Evening everyone, we have our 19-20wk scan tomorrow, gosh it goes quick!  very nervous, DH is too busy on farm so ill be going by myself ..

.. just wondering, anyone else going through a tired stage earlier in the arvo/evening then wide awake till midnightish? .. Trademe is getting a battering

Hope all are doing well.

all my love and thoughts go out to you newbie you sound so strong you are an amazing lady

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 7:10am

Morning...

More GIRL vibes for you phat_cat (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Good Like for your scan also Drnasia R you going to find out what your cooking?

OOHH Im all excited again for you both, I cant wait to hear all the results, but I've gotta wait till I get home from Tech.... Very exciting anyway, Im really looking forward to your result phat_cat, You are finding out arent you? You were so kind to send me all your boy vibes I only think it's fair I send you my girl vibes, Hehe, Lord knows I've got enough of them to spare Hehe......

Anyhoo better go shower and get breaki ready for my army camp....

Dagster bumma bout having to work overtime but as you say it will make time go pass quicker....When is your scan?

Kazgirl I get that kind of reflux feeling also alot & I get it really bad from about 30 wks on coz bubba fills up alot of space, Im a quick eze freak when that happens but milk is also a option also......

K will see you lovely ladies this arvo, Hope you all have a great great day...

Edited by Mumof72B
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 117118119120121 443>