FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 118119120121122 443>
Author
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 8:24am
Good morning everyone

Congrats on your scan Leash! It is reassuring once you see them in there, all safe and sound!

Good luck Phatcat. I hope everything is good and you're having the girl you're wanting ((((()))))!!

Good luck to everyone else in the north island. I hope the "weather bomb" isn't as bad as they say it is.

Sponsored Links

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 8:56am

goodmorning everyone......

congrats on a great scan leash and noodle........

goodluck and big huge girl vibes coming your way phatcat

motherof7 just a nosey question....who stays with your little babys when you go tech?DH is not a fan of daycare (so oldfashion) and im not a fan of having my IL look after her even if its for 1 or 2 days a week......and my family are busy.....so im stuck doing my studies from home

[/url]
Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:02am
Off to the obstetrician this morning- maybe they can tell us early what flavour we are having?? Will try and see what happens!

Hope everyone else is well and good luck for scans today!
TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:08am
Fingers crossed for you Kiwibubs

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:20am
Morning Ladies..

How many of you are starting to get leg cramps in bed at night?? I've just started getting them, funny the only time I get leg cramps is when I'm pregnant.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 9:54am
Hi Guys,

Been away from here for couple of days...lost my voice ...feel like crap! Didnt go to work yesterday and am at home again today....man I just wanna chop my head off. I was sooo worried that the antibiotics, panadol and cough mixure I am taking will affect the baby (tho docs told me it is 100% safe)...but baby is happily kicking away and moving and moving....so I know baby is ok!

Newbie I hope all went well yesterday...I have been thinking of you....

Yay for great scan Noodle and Leash...brave that you dont wanna know what you are having!

Good luck for scan today Phat_Cat..hope you get your Girl!

Kiwibubs - when are you going to Fiji? We are flying out 18th of Sep...I am quite excited!! My DH more soooo

Well I better go and die!! I feel sooo crap! But you ladies have a great day!!

Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 11:06am
ok sorry ladies you will have to wait a little bit longer..... my appt been changed to 3pm but at another scan place an hourish away (the other scan place offered me tomorrow but hey i dont want to wait another day lol) so it wont be til later that i get back on.

Yep am definitely hoping to find out the flavour have been giving bubs the hard word on co-operating!!

Roskana - sorry to hear that you are sick and lost your voice.

indigestion um i took some tablets that are in a tube they are round and bother i still cant think of the name will get back to you when i remember but I LIVED on them from round about this time until i had tristen...

ok gotta go do the groceries our cupboards are worse than mother hubbards!!
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
newbie08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newbie08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 11:58am
**Diego angel baby 28/07/08**
Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 12:39pm
Oh Newbie- my thoughts are with you.....big kisses to Diego, your beautiful angel. So sorry honey....
TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 12:43pm
Newbie beautiful name for your precious angel! RIP litttle one

good luck for your scan today phatcat sending girl vibes your way

i hope you start feeling better soon roksana being sick sucks but even omre so when you are preggas! *hugs* hun!

no leg cramps here for me yet poor you tho motherof6 they hurt!

good luck for your appointment kiwibubs hopefully they can have a sneak peek for you hehe

good luck for your scan today too Drnasia

Yay for a great scan too leash!

stink about all your overtime coming up dagster!

well the rain has well and truely hit i so need automatic gates LOL

Edited by noodle

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 12:47pm
Oh Newbie...big .
what a lovely name...RIP LIttle Diego!!

Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 12:50pm
No scan today :( but strong heartbeat. Will just need to be patient and wait for next Friday........

Roskana- we are off to Fiji next Saturday (9th August)...cannot wait!
TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 1:20pm
Newbie, thinking of you and little Diego. Lots of hugs and love to you and your family.

Roksana, hope you start feeling better soon.

I haven't had any leg cramps motherof6, but the outside of my right thigh occasionally goes numb. It depends how I'm sitting or lying in bed. Very weird. MW told me it's something that happens much later in pregnancy, but I've had it for a while now, so I must be special

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 1:39pm
Newbie - I will be thinking of you and Diego

Roksana - Sorry to hear you are not well, I hope you feel better soon.

Good luck for scans today, my scan is on 5th hehe cant wait and we are getting the crib this week I cant wait to set it up.

Edited for spelling (woops)

Edited by Dagster
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 3:02pm
Has any one else felt baby kick from the outside? I have been for a week now. I tried to get DD to put her hand on my tummy while baby was kicking in the same place but she refused!! And every time it happens DH is not home.... last night I woke him up and by the time he put his hand on tummy the little monkey stopped kicking!!!

Any who crap weather, crap health and crap mood!!

Hop every one else is having a better day!!

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 3:46pm
roksana yeah ive been feeling baby from the outside for a while now and DH has....but sometimes i think hes making it up just to make me feel better....but always at night baby is kicking away....and today my little sister had a good time feeling bubs......

[/url]
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 4:00pm
LOL I found it funny the other night DH wants to feel bub so he put his hand on my tummy and thought he felt it kick and the excitement that filled his face made me wanna cry, sadly it wasnt bub lol it was me laughing silly boy. But still when the time comes I hope he is just as excited as the other night. He must feel left out cause I can feel bub all the time now and he cant

Im having a busy day Roksana and also trying to figure out when to start studying again. DH thinks I should wait till semester 2 09, but believe it or not I miss studying. *SLAP whats wrong with me*
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 4:04pm
You guys are lucky, I'm jealous. I'm looking forward to sharing the baby's movements with DH. It feels like it will never happen, unrealistic and I know it will happen eventually. I'm just impatient!

I hope you start to feel better and your day improves Roskana. It's never fun having a blah day!

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 4:13pm
Thanks guys...I hope I get better soon too...feeling a bit better but still have no voice!!

I never felt DD from out side this early.....so even I am excited!!

So Mrshouse scan this Friday Huh?? How exciting!!

Man I am sooo counting down on the day when I get to go too sunny Fiji!!

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 July 2008 at 4:23pm
Scans:

Phat_Cat Tuesday 29th July
Mrshouse Fri 1st Aug
Dagster Tuesday 5th Aug
Kiwibubs Friday 8th August
nictoddie Friday 8th August
MellyBelly Monday 11th August
Wanda Monday 18th August

Man it took me ages to find this list lol.

Not many left now.

Edited by Dagster
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 118119120121122 443>