FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 443>
Author
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 12:48pm
Side profile

Feet

and 4D shot hand up by its face hehe

Sponsored Links

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 12:51pm
and belly pic taken today 19wks 2days

sunshine08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 1:06pm
hehehehehehe, looooooving the pics of bubba and the cute lil bump Noodle!

Re baby moving positions...is that when your tummy goes rock hard for a bit? Whats up with the its such a weird feeling, lol

Edited by sunshine08
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 1:19pm
Mine does that too, lol, but it's not usually uncomfortable though.

Great pics Noodle!

xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 1:32pm

Afternoon

Nice bump noodle,Oh and gorgeous scan pic's, We tried so hard to get a face pic of bubs at my last scan but no, it resembled something scary actually....

Thanks for your input jayne...

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 1:46pm
Sunshine - When your Tummy goes Rock Hard you are having Braxton Hicks...I think...LOL

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 1:47pm
Oh and cutie cute pics of BABY and Bump Noodle!!

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 2:08pm
dramateyz
The only cough medicine you can take is Duro-tuss, I've just had that dam flu and it's not nice.

Noodle love the pic's.

Newbie Huge to you and your DP

Jayne Welcome and Congrats on your boy...
Large families are much easier if you come from a large family and your use to having kids around you. But in saying that I did threaten my DP that if a number 12 pops up I'm gonna be giving him the chop and I don't mean having a Vas done either

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 2:42pm
thanks guys! lol mumof7 the normal front on view (not 4D) of our baby looked pretty scary too! just as long as it gets cuter before it is born is all i can say lol

LOL motherof6 ya reckon it will be time for your DH to endure some pain hahaha and i totally agree with having big families the though of them (for me anyway at this stage lol) are no where near as scary if you come from a big family, i am one of 7 and mum is one of 5 and when we were smaller we always had BIG family christmas' and get togethers and i love them. I would like a big family of our own but will see how we go with 1 or 2 at this stage but we dont have a limit of how many wee kiddies we are gona have

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 3:18pm
Noodle - Yah I got a bit of scare when they switched to 4D as baby looks kinda like an alien....

But its my cute alien so its all good. Thats why I am gonna go and have nother scan at 28-30 weeks so I can get pics of a cuter and chubbier baby!

Motherof6 - LOL!! I come from a smallish family so for me 2 kids are more than enough. Mum is one of 6 but she grew up with her G/ma so never was that close to the other siblings. Dad is one of Three and there are only two of us.....

DH wants 3 as he is one of 3 but I cant see my self having another one after this.....

jayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 4:30pm
Those are cute pics noodle! I only got given films, how did you get the scan photos to put on the computer? I asked them for photos but they said they only give xray type films for the scans. That sux considering how much they charge!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 4:54pm
Jayne - Thats sad...I got given xray type ones too from Auckland Radiology for my NT scan. However I got a nice CD of Pics and DVD with the actual scan from Ascot and paid $80.

I will upload some pics later from the CD.

jayne View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 7:02pm
I am having another scan in a couple of weeks at a different place in Wellington so I will ask them, surely one of them will give me a CD and or photos!
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 7:42pm
Thanks everyone!
Took your advice Roksana and went to GP. Apparently my throat is looking nasty - really imflamed so im on antibiotics. Bought Vicks for the nose but its not doing a thing! Any other ideas?
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 8:53pm
Ortivin (?sp) is the nest nasal spray!! and its safe to use. Vicks vapour rub is another thing you can use and there is another cough mixture but it was a pharmacy techy named one and it tasted REVOLTING!! and didnt help me lol

Welcome Jayne - YAY another boy.

Speaking of families im one of 5 so is DH but it lookslike just the two for us - not that we mind... twos better than none.
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 8:54pm
OH BTW cute scan pics and bump noods. Ive got a disk with cool pics on but it wont run on vista just windows xp so need to see f i can find something else...
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 9:25pm
Lol roksana they are alien like LOL but us mummies love them regardless hahaha i must admit i saw some 4d pics at insite from about 25weeks onwards and the babies were much cuter! cant wait to see piccies of your wee one! hehe

Jayne i only got those sort of ones for my dating scan but went to insite for my NT and anatomy scans and got printed photos and DVD's hopefully you will get some decent ones at your next scan!

glad you went to the doc drama hopefully your antibiotics will kick in soon and you will start to feel better! *hugs* hun!

buggar phatcat! would love to see bubs!

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 9:55pm
Ok here are some of mine:

Side 2D Profile:

4D - One face next to face:

4D - Both hand next to face

Foot:

Hand:

Edited by Roksana

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 9:58pm
Crap too big....why wont these resize??

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 10:05pm
I give up!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 121122123124125 443>