FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 443>
Author
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 July 2008 at 10:10pm
Ok this baby is non stop kicking me....I am convinced that it will play sport as soon as baby is born...oh Gosh.....

Drama - I had a feeling you would need Antibio's ...it seems to be going around at the mo huh? did you get amoxocilin? the yellow/red caps?
I am getting my voice back ...yay!! And now DH has come down with it it looks like! he is in bed...red eyes....blocked nose and coughing!!

Noodle - YAP we love our bubbas no matter what the scan looks like...I am even more in love with every kick...

Sponsored Links

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 7:09am
CUUUUTE piccies!!! Roksana! and hehe me too!

xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 7:13am

Good Morning

How was everyones night? The wind seems to have died down abit here so thats good. I hope the weather is clearing further up north....

Hey those are neat scans Roksana. R they your preggy bubba or are they of Zaara?

My baby is not really that active or mayb I just cant feel to much coz of all the extra insulation surrounding bubs.... Hehe, I do get the tightenings every now and then tho so thats cool....

Anyway better start getting breaki readi for  my tribe, & will pop back on later...

Hope you all have a great day...

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 9:22am
Mumof72b - The scan pic is of this bub ...never got 4D ones with Z....which I wish I had!

Its funny how they have resized themself and the foot one is too small now...weird!!

I love the 2 4D ones....tho not sooo nice looking as baby still skinny but you can see baby smile in the second one! Well at least thats what it looks like.

Yah I am feeling baby heaps now and all the kicks are sooooo strong and can be felt outside! Weird because I also have padded tummy! didnt have that with Z....as I didnt even have a tummy at this stage and she was hiding inside!! this one is one the outer side!

Last night was sooooo bad with all the wind and rain. Woke up this morning and its sunny! Doubt it will stay that way tho.
DH is home sick with a fever....DD was asleep and he told me to just leave her and she can stay at home with him.....oh he doesnt know what he is in for. Not known for his patience while sick that Man!!

sunshine08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sunshine08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 10:07am
Hehehe, at night time when bubba is most active I lie on the bed with my top and can see my tummy move when bubba kicks......as soon as I tell DH to watch it stops...lol
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 10:48am
color=red size=4>Scans:

Mrshouse Fri 1st Aug
Dagster Tuesday 5th Aug
Kiwibubs Friday 8th August
nictoddie Friday 8th August
MellyBelly Monday 11th August
Wanda Monday 18th August
Roksana Thur 21st August 9am

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 11:14am

morning everyone

roksana too bad for your DH being sick......hope your DD doesnt catch t too

yeay my scan 2mrw morning ........bring it on!

yeah baby is always very active at night when im in bed....mayb its the icecream n chocolate deserts that is giving "him" a sugar rush-hehehe-ive sworn myself off desert now.....

has anyone else noticed a sudden belly growth spurt? my stomach looks so pregnant now i cant hide it anymore! 

[/url]
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 11:22am
Good morning everyone

Mrshouse, definately with you on that one. I'm overweight anyway, but it definately looks like a baby bump and not too many pies bump LOL! It's great though

Weatherwise here in Chch, it's raining, but I don't think too bad. Maybe just in the areas I work and live in. My friend lives up in Hanmer Springs and it's cut off. Her DP is stuck in Amberley and she's at home with her two boys, 3 yrs and nearly 2 yrs.

Edited by DebsB

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 11:31am
debs b- yeah im trying to embrace it too but because i carried really huge with miss1 and everyone kept telling me what a huge stomach i had it kind of made me paranoid to keep my stomach "down" this time....but what will be will be and i cant stop baby getting bigger!lol

[/url]
kiwigirrl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwigirrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 11:47am
Hi everyone, I haven't been on for a few days and have sooo many pages to catch up on. I hope everyone is well and the scans are going well. Sooo many boys!

I've had a nightmare of a week, went to the loo on Tues morning to find bright red blood, totally freaked out so off to the Dr he said placenta is low and is probably causing the bleeding. So rest for two days and come back Thurs and hope for the bleeding to stop and no cramps to develop. So bleeding slowed to just brown spotting, then last night I woke up at 3 with cramps which continued for a few hours ... went to the loo as thought it might have also been constipation and had another bleed. So back to Dr this morning. He did a scan and baby looks good and happy. Placenta is still low, he also did an internal and i have a moderate amount of blood in there which is coming from inside the uterus but cervix looks good. So now i'm on bed rest until the end of next week and just have to hope it stops. Fingers crossed that the cramps I had were constipation not uterus. He said i may be one of those people who bleeds off and on throughout pregnancy but you just can't tell. Hopefully things just settle down but I can't help freaking out, if I keep bleeding the uterus can contract and I could lose the baby and its far too early at the moment. I have it in my mind I just have to get through the next 8 weeks and then at least baby is viable but 8 weeks seems like so long. But I'm sure all will be fine! Sorry for the rant I needed to vent and am freaking out a bit!!!

He also said we have to cancel our Fiji trip which was in 7 weeks, so i have pull out of being a bridesmaid so dont care about that I just want everything to be fine!
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 11:48am
People are so funny with what they say to pregnant women. If we said some of the stuff to non-pregnant people, we'd get an earful. It seems there's completely separate "acceptable" behaviour that applies to us.

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 11:49am
Morning everyone,

Been really busy at work and was so tired last night went to bed early.

Roksana - Nice scan pics. Cant wait to find out if its a boy or a girl for sure.

Well not much is happening with me, had a very sore neck last night, making me go to bed very early. Should be picking up the cot today, cant wait to put it up and take a photo hehe .

Ill head back to work being the end of the month busy busy.
Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 11:52am
Kiwigrrl- I hope you are ok and feeling a little better as the hours go by. I know it is hideous to have bleeding, as I had 2 episodes, and nothing is more scary!

Rest up and stink about having to cancel the holiday, but I am sure it will be worth it!

TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 11:53am
Oh Kiwigirrl, my thoughts are with you! I hope that you and bubs will be okay. Keep safe and warm in bed, best place to be. You and baby are the most important thing at this time, so take care

xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 11:54am

Scan's

Mrshouse Fri 1st Aug
Dagster Tuesday 5th Aug
Kiwibubs Friday 8th August
nictoddie Friday 8th August
MellyBelly Monday 11th August
Wanda Monday 18th August
Roksana Thur 21st August 9am

Mumof72b Thurs 21st August 9am

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 11:55am
Mumof72b and Roksana, the scan twins!

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 11:59am

kiwi girl....... hope that bleeding and cramps stop and that you are just one of those women who bleed during pregnancy......and  do make sure you dont lift a finger and get plenty of rest.......its odd because my midwife said my placenta is totally covering my cervix and to watch out for bleeding...but nothing so far....i mite be taking the dont lift a finger too literally!...but hey whatever works

debs be yeah i know what you mean......

[/url]
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 12:18pm
You having another scan Mumof72B?? Yay...see who gets to a comp faster?? LOL

KG - I had bad bleeding while pregnant with DD at 18 weeks and it was as if I was loosing the baby so I know exactly how you feel right now. I hope it stops soon for you. They never could tell what caused my bleeding!!

MrsHouse - My Tummy popped out in the last 4 days...its even bigger now!!

Edited by Roksana

RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 12:28pm
Yay Dagster on getting your cot tonight. Snap, me too! It's super exciting! The downside is though, I had the major brainwave of sorting out the wardrobe in Baby's room (only 1 wardrobe in the whole of a 3 bedroom house) on sunday. Bugger me, who knew you could get so much junk in a wardrobe. Admittedly, it is a big wardrobe, but now, baby's room is a tip! Me thinks, I will have to get my a in gear and sort it out tonight!.... after picking up the cot

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 2:17pm
Afternoon Ladies

Got a new belly pic for ya lol

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 122123124125126 443>