FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 443>
Author
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 2:23pm
Motherof6 - This pics makes your bump look smaller than the last pics......my bump looks similar to yours...and apparently I am having a girl....weird!

Looking great tho!

Sponsored Links

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 2:31pm
Roksana

Yeah it does, but I think bubz is sitting differently now. It's still depressing when normally I'm a sz 6/8
Ahhh well not that much longer as I always have mine 3 weeks earlier than EDD so only have about 14 wks left.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 2:59pm
never know this one might surprise you and come out late...LOL

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 3:30pm
KiwiGirrl - Sorry to hear about you having to cancel your trip and hope the bleeding stops. Keep us updated.

Motherof6 - Nice belly bumb. I must say I am still wearing my size 8 pants and tops. Glassons got in some nice loose tops around the tummy so im wearing a lot of those hehe.

DebsB - The baby doesnt have a room yet, we have a lot of moving around to do, I have the weridest feeling bub wont get its own room and have to stay with DH and me .

(we live at my dads to save money and for me to have a year off)
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 4:06pm
Dagster, it's neat that you have the option of staying at your dads, especially if that means you get a whole year off with baby. It's a shame baby doesn't have his/her own room, but I think it's so awesome you get to have that time with bubs, that it makes it worth it (IYKWIM)

Can I be nosey and ask what your cot is like?

mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 4:12pm

nice bump motherof! mine looks different i think i dont know....some tops make my stomach look really low and others make it look like its high......

exciting debs and dagster getting your cot today! its so exciting i remember when we got miss1s....it just made it all so real and i think i was in nesting stage cus i wouldnt let my DH rest until he had it all set up! so debs i wonder if youl be up all night getting that room sorted.......

i need to get my camera fixed so i can take photos....keep posting them-i love seeing belly photos!

[/url]
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 4:17pm
LOL, Mrshouse, I hope not, as I really love my sleep, but you might be right

I don't think I'll be putting any belly shots up just yet. Maybe nearer the end......

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 4:27pm
Originally posted by Roksana Roksana wrote:

never know this one might surprise you and come out late...LOL

Hahahahaha don't think so after 6 kids already coming early..this one will be the same.
Which I'm glad of cause in my last 2 pregnancies by 37 wekks I've been in so much pain I haven't been able to walk and the pain has started earlier this time.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 4:32pm
Hi ladies,
Roksana Im on Augmentin which has 500mg of amoxycillin.
My GP said not to take otrivin but Im ready for a second opinion as the vicks inhaler is doing nothing. Is the chlorine otrivin safe or only the kids one?
My throat is on fire!

Kiwigirl try not to stress too much. I had bleeding twice a few weeks ago due to my placenta lifting away slightly but a couple of weeks of bed rest and it seems to have resettled.
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 4:38pm
Hey Drama, Leash mention ages ago about a nasal spray you can use. Lots and lots of pages ago. Maybe PM her and she could tell you?

Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 5:07pm
Drama- think you can use that Nasal washout thingy too you buy at the chemist but its not drugs.....

So over work today- heading off home soon to give Nasi Goreng a try. Not sure how to make it, but I have a packet of stuff so it cant be that hard!

Feel very fat today, and not really that pregnant....more blubber belly than baby belly!
TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

noodle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noodle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 6:45pm
WOW so much chatting happening here today! we will be at 200 pages before we know it LOL

How scary kiwigirrl! rest up hun and take it easy!

Yay not long now for your scan mrshouse!

just going back to see what everyone else said lol my memory doesn't work very well haha

Yay for getting your cots tonight dagster and debs how exciting!

nice belly motherof6

ouch drama i really hope your throat feels better soon!

Hi everyone else!

Edited by noodle

kazgirl View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kazgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 8:03pm
Hi everyone

Wow everyones bellies look so cool, I so haven't got the confidence to take one yet, just feel like my fat is just getting bigger, not actually the baby!!!

Can someone add my scan date to the list coz they stuffed up my last scan so are giving me another one for free!
15 august
Thanks

Anyone got any recommendations on prams??? We are looking at doing a bit of shopping in the weekend but we both have no idea on anything
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 8:36pm
DebsB - I didnt end up picking up the cot, it was raining too much and would have been too much trouble getting it in the house. Ill get it in the weekend put it up and dress it up, then ill post a pic of it

kazgirl - I havent looked at prams yet, ill look at those closer to the end of the year. But hearing other recomendations will be great.

Im going to be a nana and go to bed, ive been getting really tired again
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 8:38pm
Scans:

Mrshouse Fri 1st Aug
Dagster Tuesday 5th Aug 11.20am
Kiwibubs Friday 8th August
nictoddie Friday 8th August
MellyBelly Monday 11th August
kazgirl Friday 15th August
Wanda Monday 18th August
Roksana Thur 21st August 9am
Mumof72b Thurs 21st August 9am
Wanda View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wanda Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 8:54pm
Newbie, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. And sorry to have not written sooner! The same thing happened to a friend of mine, and she wrote the most moving piece about it, made me cry lots. Take care, I've thought of you often.
Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 July 2008 at 9:03pm
Dramateyz - I work at a medical centre and it was one of the few things the nurses said i could take and it helps so much. As long as you dont over do it i cant see any harm...

Dagster- bummer about the cot... roll on the weekend lol

Cool belly shot motherof6

Well we have to get a single bed!! but are waiting until we (hopefully) move. No major as we have a bassinet that Mr #2 can go in for a while.

As for prams I have a basic one - bertini jet. It came from baby city with a toddler seat for $400 (thats a couple of years ago) its goes up and down real easy (one of my pre-requesits) as i didnt want to be struggling to get one up and down in the pouring rain (DS was born in June) its a 3 wheeler but the only downside is that in a standard car it can take a bit of boot space (we have a station wagon and it takes up half of that boot space)
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2008 at 8:12am
Hey all Kazgirl if this is no 1 and you plan on more be sure to get one that can take a toddler seat, I have a mountain buggy terrian and am hoping to get a bassinette for it before bubs comes cos we walk alot to school and kindy so will be good for bubs to sleep.
Wow 19 weeks today for me 1 more week till my scan can't wait to see what gender is and not feeling to preggers yet either got a little bump hiding under the chub!!
xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2008 at 8:13am

Originally posted by Roksana Roksana wrote:

You having another scan Mumof72B?? Yay...see who gets to a comp faster?? LOL

Yes another scan for me coz they couldnt get all the 4 heart chambers properly at my last one. Im glad Im getting another one so I can check the sex again, I've had a couple of people say to me that my boy scan pic's willy looks real big so now it's maade me wonder if it could be the cord instead of a Penis. Plus I wanna start buying clothes if  he is indeed a he.

Anyhoo Good luck for your scan today Mrshouse, I hope you've had a word with bubba and told Him/her that he/she must cooperate today and show the goods?

I'll be keeping an eye out on today for the result, Yayay how exciting......

Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 August 2008 at 8:40am
Hi girls,
SO glad its Friday- shattered and need a really good sleep in tomorrow!

MrsHouse- Good luck with your scan today! How exciting and I hope all bits are in the right place so you can see the important bits!

Kazgirl- We bought a Mountain Buggy Urban and I love it! Comes in heaps of colours and is really light. Folds up so you can store it in a wardrobe and goes completely flat for a newborn. You can also get a pram top for it, but it doesnt give you any freedom for a second bubba. I am ok with that, as we will probably just get a second pushchair, at that stage.

Dagster- Stink about the rain and not picking up the cot! I am sure the weekend will be more fun, when you have heaps of time to play around with it!

Anyway, better get on with it- sooner the day starts, the sooner it will finish!
TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 123124125126127 443>