FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 254255256257258 443>
Author
xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 10:16am

Oh Zoe I love your scan pic's, & yes that is definately unmistakable girly bits...I've not got my growth scan until 36  weeks so still a couple of weeks yet. 

Sorry for lack of personals also...

Sponsored Links

BeLoved View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeLoved Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 10:20am
M72B - that must have been so cool to see your brother after that long, what a cool suprise!

Our SIL & BIL arrived back from Oz yesterday with our 2 nieces, they have had such a crap time over there and decided NZ was a much better place to be, around family etc. especially when they have one very sick DD who has still not been diagnosed as yet, Starship is meant to be great for rare diseases so hopefully they will get answers soon. It was really cool to see them. My niece was playing doctor with a stethoscope (so much time in hospital shes a pro) and she listened to my tummy and said your babys crying!!! LOL!
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 4:56pm
Talked to my parents on the phone earlier today and mum really doesnt know what to do about coming for the birth. Im due mid december so suggested she comes at the start of the month but she said she couldnt miss that much work. she said she would take it week by week and see what happens and I thought WTF week by week? Ill give birth and then she'll say oh I missed out.
Later called my sis to wish her a happy birthday and she said Oh mum hasnt told you theres a gel and acrylic nail course starting on thhe 15th of December that mum wants to do.
Aha so thats why she wants to take it 'week by week'
called mum back and told her not to worry about being here for the labour Ill be fine and she can stay home and do her course.
She said she was too sleepy to talk

Edited by dramateyz
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 6:05pm
Evening all,

I had a pretty interesting night last night, I was in bed I rolled over and my ankle just froze in terrible pain, it looked like it was dislocated. I was crying so much the pain was horrible and not know what was going on was worse. DH tryed to move my foot and it just hurt even more, not being able to move me, he called an ambo, by the time they arrived I had stopped crying and they looked over my foot and said it looks like it was a cramp. They were good ambos felt a bit stink for calling them out but the lady on the phone said it was the right thing to do cause I was pregnant and the ambos said it was better than dealing with drunks on a Friday night.

So I am walking around and nothing bad has happened again thank goodness. Very strange I mean I just rolled over.

I havent been up to much today, did a little cleaning went food shopping and thats about it, I have to study at some stage just have no energy to do it
mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2008 at 8:43pm

lol dagster- i agree with the ambos- better safe than sorry- and i get you on the no energy to study thing- i thought about it then thought- "definitely tuesday i will start studying for exams!- and il enjoy the holiday!"

motherof7- it has been a great few days for you! it mustve felt so great yet such a short time to catch up on 11 years!

drama- i hope your mum will make it and im sure she would rather be at the birth than her course!

spent today with DH and Ane having a gay ol family time.........mind you i did spend a good part of the day bickering and being annoyed at everything DH said or did-so i put it down to just being damned uncomfortable with my belly and walking-sitting-everything! have a good night everyone!

[/url]
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 12:46am
Hi ya ladies,

Spent the day sorting Miss 4s clothes and preparing all the clothes she has grown out of to be listed on TM...So thats what I'll be doing later today is listing the clothes lol...rather boring aye.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 12:50am
Wow someone else is still awake! and would you look at the time and im still up!!!
Just made it home from our dinner party and had a great time. Food was great, heaps of chocolate after dinner and someone brought a game round of conversation starter cards - it was hillarious!!!
Got a text from my sis saying I shouldnt hold it agai9nst mum that she wants to do this course as she sees it as a potential job and its important to her just as my job is important to me and she wants to be at both and is struggling to decide. whatever - still offended.
Anyway its bed time - have a good night everyone!
BeckyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeckyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2008 at 9:25am
Mornign Ladies!! well I was awake bright and early this morning. did go to bed reasonably early last night to though... after my baby shower!
Had lots of fun, and my wee miss got so spoilt! couldn't believe it!

Crappy weather here today, DH and i were meant to go on a picnic just to hang out together before bubs arrives but doesn't look like thats gonna happen, and he's still asleep snuggled up in bed with the cat! wish I was!

hope you all have a lovely day!

oh does anyone know why my skin is so itchy? I figured it was just skin stretching but its not just on my tummy, behind my knees, arms, wrists, i'm going to ask my midwife but wondered if anyone had any ideas...

ta!

solitairediamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solitairediamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 7:55am
Isn't it weird that the closer we get to our due dates the less we are posting? lol.

Sorry Becky can't really help u regarding the itching. I've been incredibly itchy through most of the pregnancy but I was already prone to excema... I got a referral to a dermatologist which was very helpful...

Ooh a Nov mum in labour in the other thread- exciting!

Hope you and your mum have sorted things out dramateyz... I'd be offended too..

Hope your ankle is all good now dagster!

Aargh so much study to do..

Have a good day!
[IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/9p2jp12.png [IMG]
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 8:24am
Thanks solitaire! Good too know Im not out of my mind although i am very emotional this week! But really wanted mum here for the labour.
Anyway i spoke to her yesterday and she started telling me all about the course. i cut her off but didnt get mad and basically let her off the hook. Told her id cope fine with just hubby there and Im not the first person to give birth and im have an epi so Ill be ok.
She said she weas too tired to talk and hung up.
This morning I got an email saying she booked a flight for the 11th.
AAArrrggh! Some communication please!
RBsMama View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RBsMama Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 9:24am
Good morning

Drama, it must be frustrating for you with the lack of communication from your mum, or rather the lack of clear communication. The birth of a grandchild, especially your first, is a once in a lifetime event, where as a nail course isn't a once off. I hope you get it sorted out with her. You've got enough on your plate at this time in your life, without someone else disrupting the plans. Big hugs

SD, I hope you're feeling better about the labour and birth. I admit I'm more worried about having a newborn at home than I am the labour/birth, but that could change at anytime . I've read the hypnobirthing book and that made me feel more informed and comfortable. I just got it out from the central library.

Becky, I'm glad you had an awesome BS and that you're little one got spoilt!

Dagster, I hope your ankle is okay now. It must of been such a fright.

I hope everyone else is having a good long weekend. Motherof6, hopefully you're still in one piece

I went shopping with DH on saturday and we had fun shopping for him. He's not one who likes clothes shopping for himself, but he let me loose and we ended up with some good purchases. Also caught up with my brother and SIL on saturday afternoon too.
Yesterday we visited a friend who has a 4 week old little boy and it was so good see what we're in for, lol. Today is housework day, so I've done most of the washing so far and everything else is staring at me , so I'd better go.

Have a great day!!

Phat_Cat View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phat_Cat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 10:02am
well a pretty uneventful weekend here compared to some lol

Drama - how annoying with your mum and thats pretty stink about what your sister said - a birth esp the first grandchild is a once in a lifetime opportunity...

Mumof72b - wow thats so cool about your brother. Pity you couldnt spend more time catching up

SD - i was the same when i was pregnant with tristen. I then said to myself well too late to go back and the baby has to come out somehow hope you can talk to someone and alleviate any fears you may have.

Debs - glad you had some good retail therapy!! even if it was for DH i always end up buying my DH's clothes luckily hes never changed sizes of the years (wish i could say the same lol) so its pretty easy.

Becky - glad your BS went well and that your little one got spoilt
well better get my BS invites finished otherwise i wont be having one lol
Tristen - 24/06/07
Rylan - 11/12/08
Angel Babies -14/08/05 & 21/01/2010
Curtis - 26/02/12
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 10:42am
Morning all,

Yes I have noticed that the closer to the due dates the more quite it is in here. No doubt if anyone goes over their due date there will be more posts lol.

My ankle is better now thanks everyone. It was kinda scary mostly thinking I am so heavy how could I move properly lol.

drama - Your mum sounds like my MIL she says one thing and does the complete opposite. It can be very fustrating.

I watched From Here to Maternity yesterday after about a week lol, and all I could do was start having tears in my eyes, must mean since getting closer its more emotional (in a happy way).

I have done our budget for next year when I go back to work woo hoo we will be able to move out I cant wait. Just staying put so I can have longer at home but we really want our own space. I even said to DH that next Christmas I want it alone will our new family. DOUBT IT!!!! LOL.

Well back to studying Finance equations I hate finance.
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 1:49pm
Afternoon Ladies..

I'm still in one piece, yay looks like I'll make it past Labour Weekend, nothing interesting happening here.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 1:50pm

Afternoon

Drama things will work out fine for you. It would be great if your mum is here for the birth coz as Debs said it truely is a once in a life time event. I had my Grand mother at my birth as I was the 1st grandchild and she was also at my 1st daughters birth which was her 1st great grandchild.

Glad to hear your ankle is better Dagster...

My ankles are looking more like Kanckles now, My feet and ancles get so swollen my toes look rather odd poking out at the top of my foot...

Only 6 & abit weeks left now and I hope it goes fast....My son is very squirmy and his movements look so funny.... My BH's are getting pretty good to now so IM hoping they're starting to make my cervix start to efface....

Motherof6 how are you feeling? Any sign of the little falla arriving?

Took the kids to the park this morning and now they're conked out on the couch.

Not much planned for the rest of the day, I might try and have a nana nap after I browse thru some more posts and i might pop into the Nov posts and see how The labouring lady is going...

BBL

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 5:05pm
Mumof72B

Not yet, Getting more and more contractions and for some reason this little man has been full on wriggling all day (He's been really quiet for the last 2 weeks) and now all of a sudden lots of movement and DP reckon's my stomach has full on dropped and the horrible Roids are back and even more painful than the first time...Have been trying all weekend to get rid of the pain but nothing has worked so far..

Ahhhhhh well so far this pregnancy has now lasted longer than 3 of my previous one's, so who know's when this little man will decide to pop out lol

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 5:13pm

Motherof6, he might be trying to wriggle his way out. Bummer bout the roids coming back, they will be the last things you want hanging around if you were to go into labour soon...Thats what Im worried about is having them when I go into labour, Coz I dont want to end up in hosp again after I have my son and have all those spunky looking Dr's looking at my bum all the time...

Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 6:41pm
Motherof6 - Good to see you are still here and your little man is still in there.

I have my maternity photoshoot this Saturday, Ill be getting a haircut on either Thrusday or Friday, if I can find the right hairstyle that is. I found one but DH thinks it wont suit my face. .

I decided to not look at Finance but looked at my accounting book instead. Still didnt get much done ended up sidetracking.

OOHH I have MW tomorrow.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 7:29pm

Evening all...

Gosh 1 of the girls from the Nov board had her bubs this morning and only had a 4-5 hour labour and birth and now she's home plus she was her  first labour and birth,  She sure is a legend..Good on her I say...

Motherof6, are you feeling any better?

nictoddie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nictoddie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 8:50pm
Hey all busy weekend here, had a 1 year old birthday and then thought we had our friends wedding straight after stupid me did not read the invite properly and we dashed home got already went to the venue no one there, it was on Sunday duh did I feel dumb! So got all dressed up again Sunday and had a great time lol did not tell them I got the wrong day lol! Then today my mum the legend came around and helped pack man we have pretty much done it all just the last kitchen things, laundry and bathroom and dh will have his shed to do feeling very organised! Moving day Friday!
Dagster the same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, my mum told me the best thing to do was get to a cold lino floor when and if it happens again , it scared the crap out of me and was so hard to walk with ya ankle feeling dislocated!
Feeling very preggers now and counting down the days my last midwife appoint she said if I get to 37 weeks and it's unbearable she will book me in for my csection , also counting down the days till I finish work! End of the month and worked out finaces and wwf etc and will prob resign at the end of my mat leave, dh quite often has to work at night now with his new job so with 3 kids will be too difficult shuffling them around!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 254255256257258 443>