FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 255256257258259 443>
Author
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 9:40pm
evening everyone,
well had a big cry to sis this morning and then decided to call my parents. Spoke to mum and emphasised that she should have called me back and discussed everything before booking the flight but left it at that. Still want her to come after all but just dont appreciate all the dramas! Still its done now so no point stewing over it. (kinda hard though)
Got heaps of housework done this weekend - so pleased! And i think my tummy virus is on the mend!
Becky glad to hear you had a great BS!
DebsB Im like you - more nervous about bubs than labour!
Baby is kicking and wriggling heaps more now that he has turned - wonder if its connected.
Im getting a little uncomfy now but not much of full time work left so tryingn to plod along. Getting very irritable and emotional though!
Sponsored Links

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 October 2008 at 11:07pm
Mumof72

Yep feeling better, Hvae been taking Panadol and Anusol, two of them have gone now and only the large one left and thats the one that has been hurting...It's still a bit tender, but much beter than what it has been over the weekend..

Wooohoooo made it past Labour weekend.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
BeckyB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BeckyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 8:21am
Morning ladies!!

Had a nice relaxing weekend! but i'm still tired! DH has started working 11pm - 7am for the next couple of weeks! so i get the bed to myself!
although wasn't very well last night! so he's now a bit worried about me.

I called my midwife about my rash on sunday.. she said it sounds like a heat rash does anyone know what I can put on it to make it go away? i'm all itchy and it seems to be getting worse!!

12 days of work left YIPEE!!!

xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 8:37am

Morning

Motherof6 thats good your getting some relief from your little visitors, I hope the last ones dissapears with in the nxt 24 hours... & yay for making it past labour day...

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 8:41am
OT.... I changed power companies 1 month ago and I just got the 1st bill and it was $127.00 for 32 days compared to my old company which my bills were usually between $250 - $290, Crazy aye how things are so different with different companies.  Being so close to xmas the old bank account wont be in so much pain this year, LOL...
Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 9:16am
Morning Ladies

Well I spoke too soon last night (about feeling better) The last 2 nights I've been waking up at 3am and not getting back to sleep...
Last night woke up with really bad heart burn, finally got rid of it just before 5am so went back to bed, then 5 mins later Miss 4 woke up....So I got back up and oh dear I'm feeling sick all the time, have the run's and now the roids are back just as painful as they were and they are bleeding...Keep feeling like I want to pass out....Oh what a wonderful day got 4 kids home due to it being Teachers Only day...So have had to get Mr 15 to stay home and help me...As I have our maintanance guy (DP's company) here all day working and I'm expecting an Electrican to repair the wiring today

Ok rant over will try to cheer up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 10:17am
motherof6. Poor you for feeling terrible today, It's good that mr 15 has stayed home to give you a hand...I really hope you start to feel better soon....
Natalie_G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Natalie_G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 10:29am
Morning everyone,

mumof72b - wow $127.00 I wish our power bill was that. Hopefully it will be when DH and I are in our own place.

Motherof6 - sorry to hear you didnt have a good night sleep hope you feel better soon.

I have MW appointment in about an hour and have antenatal class tonight. So no studying will get done tonight. Maybe during the day at work.
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 10:34am
Wow three pages in three days....lots to read up on! OH how I miss my computer!!

Well ladies I am in one piece and feeling better, I think BP is still highish but I dont feel it affecting me so thats good. This bubba has also been very very active over the weekend. Its good tho as I know she is ok.

Last night DD kept waking up with her coughing so I was sitting there putting vix on her chest and patting her back to sleep while bubba was moving and every time she moved I got a gush of heartburn.... ...I have been getting HB every night now...oh its horrible!! I had a glass of milk and went to bed.....I should be greatful as I got really really bad HB with DD.

I also get really really bad backaches but it comes and goes.....I all most cry every time. Lasts for few min and then its gone....weird!!

One of my SIL's who was due 10th of Nov is about to have her baby ...well they will do a CS to get baby out as apparently baby is not growing!! how scary. I dont know when this is happening but I hope both of them are ok after!!

Drama - Man you soooo dont need the drama right now...and your Mums reaction (too tired, too sleepy to talk) is hmmm.....would annoy the hell out of me!! (And I am being polite here...). She should understand your position...its your first baby and your hubbies, a friendly experienced person there would give you sooo much courage....Oh well its sorted now I guess.

SD - Try not to think about it.....just keep yourself busy for the next few weeks. When the time comes you will be surprised how quickly it comes and goes...and you will sit back later and laugh about the fact that you were freaking out!! YES its a big deal...but think after a few hours of labour you will have a beautiful bubba in your arms...you will be completely in love!

Mumof72b - Wow nice...11 years is a long time!! I was trying to picture how he would have picked you up and spung you around.....hmmm.....would have loved to see that...LOL. Lets just hope you dont have to wait another 11 to see him again.

Dagster - Ouch....sounds painful! I have had a few of those but nothing as bad as yours I think!! Lets hope that was the last one! Wow that's so cool...to get your pregnancy pics done...how exciting!! Dont forget to show us!!

Oh and us finance ppl are so funny that we budget ahead huh?? I did a budget as well all the way to like Dec next year...he he ha ha. Here is hoping you can stick to your budget and get a place of your own!

Motherof6 - Was gonna txt you this weekend to see if your were still one piece! glad to see that you are! Bummer about the roids tho...may be it means that he is about to make his ent? Stay put baby for another two weeks (if thats what mumma wants).

Better go and do some work!!

BBL

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 10:50am
Roksana

Nope Mummy wants him OUT, that way I won't be in pain anymore and I'll feel better.
*eye's the tramp up* Hmmmmm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 11:07am

Hi roksana, I was starting to wonder where you were! (I forgot that your comp was sick) Bet your glad to be back up and running again? I hope Zaara feels better today & your HB doesnt disturb you to much so you can all have a good rest tonight & pass on my well wishes to your SIL For her & bubs...

Yes it was quite a site when My Brother picked me up and swung me around, Man did it hurt, He kinda put his arms around me under my armpits and just lifted me up and because I was airlifted of the ground all my weight just fell (if that makes sense) and my back clicked and OMG it hurt, LOL... Coz Im not a little lady either....I didnt let my brother know how much pain i was in coz it was our happy moment and I didnt wanna spoil the moment...

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 11:36am
Mumof72B

You are soooooooo lucky, I wish my older Brother would turn up.I haven't seen him in 20yrs..He's only over in Melbourne but refuses to have any contact with any family members (Mum thinks he's into drugs) Personally I can't say if he is or not..

It must have been soooooo awesome for you..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 11:49am

motherof6, we kind of have similar stories, my brother lives in sydney & got addicted to a certain nasty drug and was a totally different person for nearly 7 years and thank god something happend which made him turn his life around. The strange thing was I had been thinking about him so much just the week before he turned up. While my brother was going thru his moments on drugs he wasnt really the nicest person to talk to and even tho he said some pretty nasty things when we had phone contact I still loved him and I always let him know that...

Have you had much contact with your brother much over the years?

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:10pm
Mumof72B
Nope, Spoke to him in 1989 on the ph, Then rang him again in 1996 when our younger brother died, said he was coming over for the funeral and never showed up, then rang him in 2006 to let him know that Dad is dying and all I got was abused big time and hang up on... When he went over to Mel he hooked up with a really strange female, who use to abuse my parents every time they rang for him, then he started doing the same thing, When I rang back in 2006 I spoke to her and she got abusive with me and then she told my brother I had threatened to go over there and kill her (not a bad idea, but I sure as hell wouldn't say it to some one)

Shame as my brother is 45 yrs old now and personally I don't think I will ever see him again...Which get's to me as we use to be really close.

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:26pm
Motherof6 - Oh no...ok then MR...you heard mum!!

Mumof72b - He he ha ha ...I can just imagine!! LOL
I will be calling the comp guys today to see what they are up to...I WANT MY COMP!!

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:37pm
Oh Man...thats some Sad stories....good that your brother has sorted him self out thro Mumof72b.

My Only brother (8 yrs younger)..lives with my parents and we dont speak to each other.....long story!!

He thinks that I am too harsh on him as I want him to study and get a good job (I know he can do it) and that I am to stubborn etc....

Oh and that NO ONE UNDERSTANDS THE POOR HIM!!

Oh dont get me started!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 12:56pm

Thats really sad sheena, It doesnt help when theres someone else in his life that seems to instigate(sp) things more..I hope in the near future things start getting better...

LOL roksana about your bro, Im sure he knows you have his best interests at heart.... He'll come around...

Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 1:01pm
Yah ...sure he will when I am like 80...he he ha ha

Ah I fed him, bathed him, cleaned his Arse when he was a baby...I do love him as he is the only brother/sibling I have but cant bare to talk to a 23 year old with 12 year old attitude! Siiisshhh!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 1:11pm
LOL roksana, Your hardcase. I've never met an indian lady like you before & personally I think your great... Your so outgoing and straight up, Your just awesome...
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 1:28pm
LOL....Must be the half Ukrainian in me....they are known to be a HARDCASE!! Lol

I know my Mum is...he he ha ha

Thanks Mumof72b - You wanna tell my DH how lovely I am??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 255256257258259 443>