FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedDue in Dec

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 256257258259260 443>
Author
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 2:29pm
Hey ladies...

Got a bit to catch up on so ill read through it all later.

Hope you all enjoyed your long weekends...mine was nice. didnt do anything just spent time with friends and slept lots haha.

Lily is good..very active in there at the moment, To be honest im kind of over being pregnant lol i cant believe i still have 8 weeks left...im hoping they go very fast!

I will try and catch up with personals later.

Sponsored Links

dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 2:43pm
Hi everyone,
Im finding the only position Im comfortable in is lying down on my side so im finding i make my way to bed earlier and earlier - sitting up is getting way to uncomfy as is leaning back.
Zoe im also getting sick of being pregnant!!! Ive been meaning to ask you where to buy 5W from - and what exactly is it and how do you take it.
Ill be 34 weeks next week so ill be looking at starting raspberry leaf tea and evening primrose oil sometime after that.
Hugs to those with difficult siblings - i have an impossible younger sister that i hardly ever speak to and needs rescuing by my parents constantly. i guess the good thing about her is that if i did feel like picking up the phone we would pick up where we left off and theres no awkwardness about it - just one of those understandings.
Roksana I hope your computer get fixed soon! how frustrating!!!
Dagster how did your midwife appoinment go?
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 2:55pm
Drama im sooo with you on the side lying thing...but usually im a tummy sleeper so im hating it! lol and sitting up in bed is rather funny i have to do this roll kind of thing haha. You get 5W from health food shops, anywhere you buy natural remedies really. You take 2 capsules 3 times a day with food. As far as i know the best brand is Natures Sunshine if you can find that one!!

Ive started drinking 1 cup of raspberry tea a day and ill start drinking more as i get further along im also going to start taking EPO in a few more weeks....lol im willing to try anything that may help!

dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 3:02pm
me too - will try anything!
what does 5W stand for?
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 3:04pm
I hope so too...drama ...I hope so too!

I have a scan and MW appt this Thursday after my scare last week.....I will ask her re the above remedies to see if I am able to have these and if so when can I start!?

Zoe how are you finding the taste of RTL??

mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 3:05pm
It doesnt stand for anything thats just what its called.
Its an old herbal mixture...and i think it has 5 herbs in it hence the name. Heres some info i just took off a website

Health Information:

Delivery formula. Facilitates child birth. It is reported to give elasticity to the birth canal and vaginal area. It helps aid in the control of postpartum bleeding and helps speed the delivery of the placental afterbirth. It eases stress and the duration of labour and delivery. An excellent formula for expecting mothers to take during the last 5 weeks of pregnancy.

Ingredients:

Each 2 capsules contains a proprietary blend 900mg - Black cohosh, Squaw Vine herb, Dong Quai root, Butchers Broom root, Red Raspberry leaves

mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 3:09pm
Roksana yay for a scan, another chance to see your little munchkin!!

and as for the taste of RLT well its not exactly delicious, bt ive always been a herbal tea drinker so i dont find it too bad...i just put a teaspoon of honey with mine to add a bit of sweetness to it.

dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 3:14pm
thanks zoe - will try to get some this weekend!
Have you started / will you be taking EPO?

Roksana I bought a rlt thats is mixed with one or two other things as its supposed to improve the taste - heres hoping!
Roksana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Roksana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 3:27pm
hmm.....

I want elasticity "down there".....hello...if I am going to push out a 3+kg baby....It better be elastic! LOL

Yah well I just hope that I can take all these stuff...I really really want a normal birth!

Baby's head has been down for a while now ...so she is a good baby (so far)...here is hoping that she plays by the rules!!

I just had a call from the day care...Z is not feeling well...I have to go pick her up!! Hmmm

Better go! chat tomorrow ladies!

xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 3:39pm

Roksana the only caution with 5W is to be careful using it if you suffer from constipation & hypertension....Oh and you'll be surprised how elasticated we already are down there.

Now that I read the actual bottle Im not sure if I wanna take it coz Im prone to getting constipated & I wanna reduce my iron tablets coz I've heard that to much Iron can actually prevent you from going into labour & when I think back over my other pregnancies I was taking Iron tablets right up till I gave birth so Im gonna cut back now and see if anything is different. I'll ask MW tomorrow anyway to get that clarified tho...

solitairediamond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solitairediamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 3:49pm
Woah I'm now at 35 weeks- scary!!!!!

I agree that I am wanting elasticity too!!!!!! But I'm also hesitant regarding those side effects... Hmm..

Thanks for the kind words about my stress surrounding the birth I've decided to swap the birthing stress for exam stress for the time being haha and also be distracted by the agony of my darling child's movements

Sorry to her you aren't feeling too good motherof6...
[IMG]http://lb2f.lilypie.com/9p2jp12.png [IMG]
mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 3:56pm
lol roksana i think were all hoping for super elasticity down there!!

Drama yup i will start taking EPO ill prob wait till im 35 weeks though...just to be on the safe side!

Im sure we have had this whole 5W convo b4 but just incase you ladies missed it i have a naturopath so i know all the info im getting bout this is good...she also said they have found recently that it can be related to excess bleeding in some women...so definatly only take it with the go ahead from your midwife..

SD lol about swapping what you stress about...GL with your exams btw im sure you have absolutly nothing to stress about. and as for the labour stress...speaking for myself im quite excited about child birth (yes i know im weird) but even i have a little panic moment every now and again...its a big event, and its not easy for anyone but it will be over before you know it and you will have your gorgeous little baby to love and cuddle and care for...and that will be so worth it! And lucky you 35 weeks not long to go now..i wish i was 35 weeks

mamazozo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mamazozo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 4:04pm
Motherof6   1st ITS A BOY Wellington Hospital
solitarediamond 2nd ITS A GIRL CWH
mrshouse 5th ITS A GIRL
a_man_durr 5th ITS A GIRL!!
BeckyB 6th ITS A GIRL!!
Sunshine08 7th ITS A BOY      Hutt Hospital       
MissCassie 8th
bubnumber2 9th ITS A GIRL
Roksana   10th ITS A GIRL Middlemore hospital - Botany B/Care
Mumof72B 12th ITS A BOY Tauranga Hospital
DebsB   15th ITS A BOY - CWH
dramateyz   15th ITS A BOY - Auckland Hospital
Kiwigirrl   16th ITS A GIRL
Phat_Cat 16th IT'S ANOTHER BOY NSH or Warkworth Birth Centre
Kazgirl 17th Its going to be a surprise
leash 18th Its going to be a surprise CWH
Aimstar1 20thITS A GIRL!
SupaZo 21st ITS A GIRL!! NSH
Noodle   22nd Its going to be a surprise NSH
wanamonkey   23rd ITS A GIRL Waikato Hospital
Mellybelly 25th ITS A BOY! NSH
nictoddie 26thITS A BOY will have elective c section. Palmerston North "Sam (Samuel)"
wanda 26rd ITS A GIRL
Jayne 28th ITS A BOY Hutt Hospital
deafbutterfly 29th  ITS A GIRL Middlemore Hospital then Botany
DK 29th ITS A BOY
Dagster 30th ITS A GIRL NSH
kiwibubs 31st ITS A GIRL Auckland Hospital
Kirsty_Poo 31st will be finding out

sh_az angel baby
Neoshasmummy angel baby
linda     angel baby
Hannahbil angel baby
Nellybelly angel baby
Newbie08 angelbaby

Havn't seen this in a while so i thought id bring it forward so we dont lose it lol.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solitairediamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 4:08pm
Thanks supazo! Good on u about being excited about giving birth! Its a good way to be! Haha yeah.. up until about 32 weeks I really thought things were dragging and now I'm like eeeeeeeeeeek the end is so near and yikes i might go in to labour during an exam lol! Doubt it tho...
dramateyz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dramateyz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 5:28pm
Oh constipation dont need anything encouraging more of that lol! I dont take iron for that very reason - get so blocked i get major cramps even if i combat it with metamucil.
Will see my Obs next week wednesday so will ask if i can take any/all of these little helpers.
Also I had surgery 'down there' a few years ago and my Gyni gave me a tube of cream that makes the skin softer and stretchier to prevent scar tissue so will ask obs if that will do the trick and if so get him to prescribe me some.
Will let you know what he says!
Zoe Im also looking forward to the birth - so impatient!!! I was reading a wesite the other day and it said that if youre not nerous youre in denial. thanks a lot - just what I needed to hear - yeah and so what if I am in denial - better than crapping myself of fear!
Im actually worried that AN classes will make it all too real and then I will be terrified lol!!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solitairediamond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 October 2008 at 7:40pm
Yeah I was fine til the antenatal course dramateyz.. lol
xox6Girls1Boyxox View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xox6Girls1Boyxox Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 8:08am

Good Morning

How was everyones night? I hope your all rested up...

Motherof6, How are you feeling today? I hope your feeling better and your little visitor has dissapeared.

Dagster how did your MW go yesterday?

Mrshouse how are you? Hope your all doing well...

Not much planned for today, got MW @ 9.15am so im gonna have a long chat to her about the 5W, Clary Sage Oil & EPO. I dont think Im gonna do the RLT coz I dont think it's possible for my uterus to get toned LOL....I've read on some threads from ladies taking 5W that its increased the intensity and frequency of their BH's so thats promising....

Anyhoo I'll check back in later...Hope you all have a good one...

BBL

Kiwibubs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kiwibubs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 8:20am
Hi ladies,
What a great long weekend and we actually managed to get some sun in, which was so nice :)

The extra day off was fantastic and now just in to the 3 day week- whooppeee!

AN classes started last night- hilarious and I think everyone seemed pretty normal!

Getting well over being pregnant too, although still got a way to go yet. Hopefully the next 9 weeks go quickly and once we all start having these babies, it will push the rest of us on!

Anyway, better get back to it- day of emails etc to catch up on!

TTC #1 2005-2009 (PCOS)
Clomid x 4
IVF #1-BFP!
EDD- New Years Eve 2008!!
DD born 11 January 2009.
TTC #2 FET (3 embryos)

Motherof7 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Motherof7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 8:34am
Mumof72B

Thanks, I'm feeling much better..The little visitor hasn't gone completely but no pain as it was bleeding and I think that relieved the pressure in it. Got a good nights sleep..went to bed at 11pm and only woke for a pit stop at 4am and then got back to bed and slept until 7am.

Hehehehehe this little man is not far away...Last night we were watching Tv. Me, DP and Mr 17 and I sneezed and bubz drove his head so hard down into my cervix that I jumped and yelled...Well both DP and Mr 17 reacted so quickly and the looks on their faces were priceless that I end up laughing so hard I had tears running down my face...They were not impressed with me laughing at them pmsl.

Shayd, Sheneen, Shaymin, Shaydin, Shevannah, Sheleeah & Simeon
mrshouse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshouse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 October 2008 at 9:43am

Morning everyone....havent been on for a while so ive only read this page

im not taking anything to help me i spoke to MW last time about what i could take and about those capsules-and she said she didnt really want me taking them....and she thinks my labour might be too fast this time-im fine with just letting nature take its course and if i end up going to hell and back this time then im screwd-hehe

Roksana hows Zaara? poor thing-she never seems to catch a break

Supazo and Drama you sound sussed....remedies and all....

motherof6-lol- i guess all our DHs and family will start being jumpy....

SD good luck on the studying....i cant wait till my exams are over....theyre in 2weeks time so not long to go....then il have 3 weeks to rest before baby.....

oooh & its my birthday tomorrow! young 24 but i feel like i should be older!

have planned eating out for breaky,lunch & dinner! well what else can i do? hehe

motherof7 im fine....am back home now and bored-nesting like mad tho.....hope your MW appointment goes well!.....im so huge now i cant help just letting it all out at night....usually i try and contain my stomach and boobs and wear nice pjs.....its gone down to just underwear and singlet maybe...

[/url]
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 256257258259260 443>